How come there have been almost no serious documentaries on the fall of Europe and the expansion of multi-nationals and...

How come there have been almost no serious documentaries on the fall of Europe and the expansion of multi-nationals and banking?

There is virtually no serious media portrayal of the biggest happening in the west in 25 years. It's like it's not even happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRbq63r7rys
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ0CiezOBpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously pretty creepy how I can't even find one full length documentary on it in any way. It's like not a single production company at all, state funded or private, will fund an investigative documentary on the most thoroughly significant events in modern European history.

Not a single professional attempt has been made at investigating who profits, why the migration wave happened, who's pulling the strings... Nothing. There's just a media vacuum that someone tried to fill with pictures of sad brown children.

Thats a good question OP

Dunno how truthful it was, but the MSM completely ignoring Bill Clintons involvement in 'The Big Short', was pretty funny.

Despite the obvious bias in the documentary, 'Inside Job' is probably the most critical documentary about the west that the mainstream got any legal access to.

Who could benefit from it.

Watch the movie "Bitter Lake" by Adam Curtis of the BBC. (I recommend watching the teacher's edit because there's a bunch of long scenes of just music and random shots of Muslims in the original version)

"Hypernormalisation" by the same guy is also somewhat interesting, but it misses a lot of key points.

Both of these movies are on YouTube

Yes. Watch B.B.C. and YouTube Goy.

I guess the point is that Bitter Lake answers most of your questions.

The fall of Europe was caused by WWII and allowed the US to become the global superpower after Europe was basically completely destroyed

There are numerous documentaries on the individual reasons.

Tried to watch hypernormalization. Under-sourced, terribly structured, and filtered through the new left globalist glasses of the BBC.

Still Curtis produces abnormally critical content for what could be called 'establishment media'. I guess to get through the structure of power that is the globalist/new left Overton window, you criticize multi-nationals and banks without mentioning the ethnicity ratios of the owners (other than them being 'white'). The leftist 20-somethings that determine what gets to be on the telly will knee jerk-identify you with their own for some reason and promote you.

Not that have reached me. All we see in Sweden is stuff like cowspiracy. I'd gladly be proven wrong about there being very few high cost investigative pieces that go against the current political trend but I have heard of practically none.

So you're saying you've never seen Bitter Lake?

Watch it. It beats the hell out of Hypernormalisation and Curtis bases his arguments on facts and history. It's probably my favorite documentary of all time and it explains how and why everything that's happened up until now

Although I don't agree with him on his oversimplified view the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Frankfurt School 11 point plan.

See >100369772

Why are these shit movies shilled today?

>How come there have been almost no serious documentaries on [whatever]

msm
everyone from cable/satellite/newsfeed/tv/radio/movies/entertainment/etc
while you've been playing with your bellybutton these nasty rich fucks have deliberately and quietly bought up nearly every single fucking company and replaced everyone who wouldn't do the nasty shit they want done with desperate idiots too stupid to know that what they are doing is a criminal act and sneering lulzfucks who enjoy harming anyone they can.

the owners of all this shit don't want serious documentaries that expose their criminal conduct. They own the courts, the governements, the police and almost everything else and absolutely hate the idea of being stopped in their criminal conduct whether it is in Europe, USA, Russia, China, or basically ANYWHERE
They are on the cusp of destruction and are now scrambling to figure out where and how they can turn this to their advantage somehow - that's how psychotic these fucks are - the fact that they are insane doesn't bother them at all.
It can be like that with insane people, you know.
Powermad batshit fuckers have been the norm for the past 20 or 30 thousand years.
It's time they were all permenently removed from access to any kind of power and banned from owning anything or running anything FOREVER
the most serious documentary you will never see is the one that shows the psychosis of all these crazy fucks in proper medical terms.

Has anyone even done a piece or at least a summation of the auto industry bailout? The news on it at the time was so muddy with opinions of whether or not it should happen and kind of overshadowed the logistic or necessary aspect behind it besides muh jobs

Because bitter lake is the most redpilled documentary of how the banks came to be

It was never mentioned in any of my history classes (including college) about why the Saudis have such a nice relationship with America despite not sharing any values with the west whatsoever.

There is a single day in history that put the world in the direction that we are going at this very moment.

That was the day when King Abdulaziz met with FDR on the Great Bitter Lake in 1945.

Literally a moment that changed the world and not a single mention of it anywhere (except I did find a US military article online that talks about the meeting plus Churchill's disastrous meeting with the king).

I even remember fact checking Great Bitter Lake on Wikipedia right after the movie came out and all it said was that "according to the movie Bitter Lake the two leaders met here."

Our relationship with the Saudis is a big deal that no one talks about or knows the history of

Where could I see it?

A documentary on how Europe was cured of its racist, colonialism past and triumphantly became the whole world?

Because Jews.

Dan Carlin has done two podcast series, each running between 20 and 25 hours of audio a piece in episodic form about world war 2, world war 2 Eastern front and a third which is about 20 hours about world war 1. They are beautiful and from a [amateur] historians point of view collecting stories from other historians and he goes into a nice explanation of the transfer of wealth from London to New York City and being the biggest transfer of wealth history has ever seen almost over night.

Amazing podcast you all should listen while you're wasting your time, anyways, shitposting.

The social structures associated with these sections of the new left (the know nothing people who get together over fancy dinners and secret societies, people like my own father for instance) go far beyond a small group of intellectuals with an organized plan. If only strict Frankfurt intellectuals enforced this filtration of information, the filter would be terrible.

Forgot his neat logo. He's done series on many major empires. Mongols, Roman empire, byzantium, currently doing one on the United states.

Adam Curtis documentaries touch on this a bit

It's almost like the media doesn't exist to inform you.

But it's not a few rich fucks. It's approx. 40% of the Swedish populace that would eagerly comply with censoring disruptive information in order to maintain the status quo.

Not sexy enough to sell I think... What surprised me wasn't that important issues fell in media shadow, that is explainable. Something important can be too dull to sell to the masses. What struck me as odd was that things that could really become best selling pieces of journalism were completely avoided. A juicy wad of cash that no one wants to pick up.

Documentaries about conspiracies are woke.
Documentaries about weedman are woke.
Documentaries about veganism are woke.
Documentaries about immigrants is super rayciss nazi scum REEEEE

>The fall of Europe was caused by WWII
>Not WW1

Because most people are ignorant that's why the world is like it is. However, I knew that without watching this documentary. If you're into ME politics you will somehow stumble over it if you dig deep enough.

>what is jew

YouTube. Look at my first comment ITT

because the fall of Europe happened in 1945

It's like the 4th result on google, mate

youtube.com/watch?v=VRbq63r7rys

The auto bail out and the bank bail out. I'm sure there are tons of technical documents or thesis or research papers about it but nothing sort of easily digestable explaining why in the fuck it happened. Like the banks destroyed insane amounts of wealth for normal people. News stories about bankers just jumping out of buildings was acceptable and normal headlines do about a year. All that is ever really said was money was given out irresponsibly.

This scratches at the surface of the Saudi-Iran proxy war. Which pulls in shia vs. sunni, U.S. vs. Russia, west vs. east, our establishment vs. theirs, Israel vs. ba'athism... Which in turn explains Syria, ISIS, the U.S. ME politics, the migration crisis as a political weapon, and if you want to grab the tinfoil hat it perfectly explains 9/11 and the U.S. playing the Saudis in order to play the Russians and help out the Israelis.

the only one i can think of is "With Open Gates".

They want to inform you. On what they think you can handle hearing without deviating from their political ideals.

Let's not forget, in Sweden for a long time we had only two state run channels on TV that everyone had to pay for by law, and any private company making a third channel was illegal.

The red army advancing all the way to Poland was after WWI.

>240p

>The red army advancing all the way to Poland was after WWI.

That doesn't contradict my previous statement

To be honest 'inside job' did a fairly good job and became very popular regarding the 08 collapse. And for the less intellectually apt, they did 'the big short' which was actually unexpectedly enjoyable (if you like the office style comedy) and critical.

You mean the peace treaty destroyed Europe? Because it didn't. The damage was reversible until 1945. Even the nazis could have been handled properly if it wasn't for a deranged alcoholic ruling Britain that got played like a piano by the zionist movement.

There are documentaries about them, but not in the cucked caliphate of Western Eurabia. The news are constantly about the migrant crisis here.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ0CiezOBpk

WWI was severe, but the damage was reversible.