Sup Forums created a new discordian society using ancient egyptian chaos magic and a frog symbol Cypher

> Sup Forums created a new discordian society using ancient egyptian chaos magic and a frog symbol Cypher
>the old wave molochian satanists are being exposed left and right, which is actually a breach of their contract with said satanic powers
>the nine goddesses just got BTFO in south korea, there was literally an entire country actually run by fucking shamanistic witches committing child sacrifices on boats
>voodoo use is at an all time high
>we had a fucking supermoon recently

How do you honestly feel about this? It would be mumbo jumbo on its own, but there is actual precedent for this.

Just how much of this ritualistic stuff do you think really goes into politics, both in history actually the current year?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/noah23/noah23-city-synchronicity
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
reddit.com/r/raiseyourdongers/comments/4ojrl5/ʖ_its_time_for_50_shades_of_lenny/
scratch.mit.edu/projects/107649895/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're next
(⌐■_■)

/thread

Welcome to the future. Get ready for the great interstellar war of psychic meme wizards.

I'm pretty weirded out

Sup Forums sanctioned physkers when?

Eris was my first cartoon fap

Top kek

>check 'em faggot
It's fascinating, we live in interesting times user
let's see how far the rabbit hole goes
my only hope is that the corrupt get the rope

Don't forget Memetic Kekpriests

Oh god, we're praising

PRAISE KEK

Praise kek

Burn them KEK, burn them all

kek

pic related

Soon.

the elite of the future will be followers of Kek, the fate of all things will be decided by shitposting alongside a sequential number generator

Suffer not the witch to live.

Checked

bring kek into your real life by carrying a dice in your pocket.

Grocery shop biased on dice rolls. Wear clothes baised on dice rolls.

WITNESSED

I have four ten-sided dice. Will those work? I also had an idea for bringing kek with you.

he is here with us

>Discordianism is a religion and subsequent philosophy based on the veneration or worship of Eris, a.k.a. Discordia, the Goddess of chaos, or archetypes or ideals associated with her. It was founded after the 1963 publication of its holy book, the Principia Discordia, written by Greg Hill with Kerry Wendell Thornley, the two working under the pseudonyms Malaclypse the Younger and Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst.

>The religion has been likened to Zen based on similarities with absurdist interpretations of the Rinzai school, as well as Taoist philosophy. Discordianism is centered on the idea that both order and disorder are illusions imposed on the universe by the human nervous system, and that neither of these illusions of apparent order and disorder is any more accurate or objectively true than the other.

>There is some division as to whether it should be regarded as a parody religion, and if so, to what degree. It is difficult to estimate the number of Discordians because they are not required to hold Discordianism as their only belief system, and because there is an encouragement to form schisms and cabals.

humanoid frog gfs when?

fun 2 larp :)
heehee
larp fun :)
good too larp, ha :)
larping good to do :)

with our thoughts we make the world

absolutely. d10s have been a favorite for me for ages.

>humanoid frog gfs

Nope. Snakes.

Kek's male form was depicted as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a serpent-headed woman, as were all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad.

Hello mr toapey. Can I have your boy pucci?

They are heretics and pagans and heathens who claim to have no fear of the Lord thy God.

We we welcome the Reaping with open arms.

Fuck off, loser.

>A historical figure noted in the Principia is a man by the name of Greyface who existed in the year 1166 BC, or 1 YOLD. Greyface believed the universe to be humorless and began teaching that anything besides seriousness was sinful. Deluding society's view of reality away from the happy romance they once knew it to be, Greyface's followers increased. Lost in the history of the Discordian society is understanding of the reason why people began following Greyface and the destruction of other cultures whose societies differed from their own, rather than continuing to look toward the humorful romance of disorder.

Holy shit

the discordian torch carries forward.

>muh magic
i hope we are purged by a gamma burst soon.

Does divine fusion make a chain reaction?

i would gf that snake

satan be praised

>The Aneristic Principle is that of apparent order; the Eristic Principle is that of apparent disorder. Both order and disorder are man made concepts and are artificial divisions of pure chaos, which is a level deeper than is the level of distinction making.

>With our concept-making apparatus called "the brain" we look at reality through the ideas-about-reality which our cultures give us. The ideas-about-reality are mistakenly labeled "reality" and unenlightened people are forever perplexed by the fact that other people, especially other cultures, see "reality" differently.

>It is only the ideas-about-reality which differ. Real (capital-T) True reality is a level deeper than is the level of concept. We look at the world through windows on which have been drawn grids (concepts). Different philosophies use different grids. A culture is a group of people with rather similar grids. Through a window we view chaos, and relate it to the points on our grid, and thereby understand it. The order is in the grid. That is the Aneristic Principle.

>Western philosophy is traditionally concerned with contrasting one grid with another grid, and amending grids in hopes of finding a perfect one that will account for all reality and will, hence, (say unenlightened westerners) be true. This is illusory; it is what we Erisians call the Aneristic Illusion. Some grids can be more useful than others, some more beautiful than others, some more pleasant than others, etc., but none can be more True than any other.

>Disorder is simply unrelated information viewed through some particular grid. But, like "relation", no-relation is a concept. Male, like female, is an idea about sex. To say that male-ness is "absence of female-ness", or vice versa, is a matter of definition and metaphysically arbitrary. The artificial concept of no-relation is the Eristic Principle.

>The belief that "order is true" and disorder is false or somehow wrong, is the Aneristic Illusion. To say the same of disorder, is the Eristic Illusion. The point is that (little-t) truth is a matter of definition relative to the grid one is using at the moment, and that (capital-T) Truth, metaphysical reality, is irrelevant to grids entirely. Pick a grid, and through it some chaos appears ordered and some appears disordered. Pick another grid, and the same chaos will appear differently ordered and disordered.

IT'S LITERALLY ACTUAL FUCKING MEME MAGIC

True.
It is the religion of Mystery Babylon, it will destroy you in the end.
Do you doubt the degeneracy of his board?
There is only one salvation, Jesus is Lord.
Repent user, don't sell your soul for memes.

The internet and reality are merging into one entity. Lain predicted this years ago. Lain is just an analog for Sophia/Kauket, who is among us once again in the form of a living meme.

PRAISE KEK!!!

Oh yes

have some discordian raps
soundcloud.com/noah23/noah23-city-synchronicity

>mfw i built a little frog statue
>mfw i start hearing voices
>mfw kek is a pretty cool guy
am i chosen?

>tfw I was a worshipper of eris and chaos before kek worship even became a thing
>Hail Eris
>Praise Kek

OBSERVED

I have studied this subject a fair amount and much of it goes back to rosicrucianism, hermeticism, and gnosticism. This area is also where Masonry came about.

As above, so below.

So thiccccc

Can you discern the voices?

Evidently.

ain't masons the bad guys here? or don't exactly have that much of power, like how they keep the working class dumb with tv they keep the burgois with masonry, at least that's what i hear

By participating in it and giving it our attention, it becomes real.

whatcha mean?

Psst. We were told not to feed him!

Masons are a fake threat pushed by Zionists to cover their own crimes.

ORDO AB CHAO
It is the same as Freemasonry and Moloch worship, it will give you power but at what cost?
You cannot escape the same fate of this is the path you choose.
The legacy of Nimrod and the New World Order are one in the same.
Read Daniel 2.

Can you understand the voices, or are they just whispers?

its like i'm talking to my sitcom neighbour, he sometimes gets pissed tough and its all silence this and silence that

>"It was from the artists and poets that the pertinent answers came, and I know that panic would have broken loose had they been able to compare notes. As it was, lacking their original letters, I half suspected the compiler of having asked leading questions, or of having edited the correspondence in corroboration of what he had latently resolved to see. That is why I continued to feel that Wilcox, somehow cognisant of the old data which my uncle had possessed, had been imposing on the veteran scientist. These responses from aesthetes told a disturbing tale. From February 28th to April 2nd a large proportion of them had dreamed very bizarre things, the intensity of the dreams being immeasurably the stronger during the period of the sculptor’s delirium. Over a fourth of those who reported anything, reported scenes and half-sounds not unlike those which Wilcox had described; and some of the dreamers confessed acute fear of the gigantic nameless thing visible toward the last. One case, which the note describes with emphasis, was very sad. The subject, a widely known architect with leanings toward theosophy and occultism, went violently insane on the date of young Wilcox’s seizure, and expired several months later after incessant screamings to be saved from some escaped denizen of hell."

it seems to have branched out over the years, I do not think most members are bad guys or 'in' on any sort of agenda.

Understand that the origins of these schools of thought can, in part, be traced back to very old Greek and Egyptian mystery traditions.

They aren't necessarily "The Illuminati" and they definitely aren't worshippers of Christian Satan.

The people with the real power are the ones with their hands on the technology. Everybody else is just an eater.

With everything going on I would be surprised that the is a similar matriarchal society running everything.

It if happened in South Korea I don't see how it isn't here.

Robert Jordan wrote about such a Thing in The Wheel of Time, and he was a high level free Mason with many allusions in his series.

shit is getting crazy and Sup Forums memes are becoming reality

The cost is we sit next a God that will strike us down for the chaos of it. If there is truth in the power of this religion then we're basically a death-cult.

PRAISE HIM/HER/IT

oh dear

Praise Kek!

Masons are just the old illuminated brethren but under a different name. Knights Templar are fucking dead.

meme magic is real and good to do
good 2 larp :):)
epic real kek
good too do

Kek is him

>10 million get was "fuck communists"
>fidel castro dies the next day

Gotta admit, at this point it's getting creepy.

I'm starting to read styx's occult books to see if he has any insight into this crazy shit.

That's up for debate.

KEK

PRAISE HIM

Kek is the demiurge.

Take it back to /x/

> Place in thy body a thought-formed picture.
> Think of the numbers that lead thee to Life.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean literally say that dubls + intent = MEME MAGIC

and this is /x/ tier sage material.

MAGA
A
G
A

Discordia is deep Sup Forums.

Meme magic and the power of KEK are the /x/ trash. It is idiots seeing patterns in clouds.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

apparently

Nah, wrong type of being. Those of the light are empath not psychic.

Kek is here lads, shadilay

It's not about "magic", but belief. Reality is ultimately a collective subjective phenomenon, and we're just now really realizing how to use it to influence things. Religion operates on the same principle, but even its most advanced practitioners think it's because the man in the sky hears their prayers. We, fucking 4/pol/, are the first to unlock the idea of memetic reality engineering, and I fear that the secret is now out. Just think what ((( they ))) can accomplish if they are able to propaganda-incept their globalist agenda into more and more heads, rather than just having people half-heartedly virtue-signal for it. Kek help us.
>8899 checked
>shadilay

Good and Evil exist. The Red Pill is the Blood of Christ.

About time humans got superpowers.

/x/ BTFO yet again. Why can't they do magic like we can?

Wait till the no fap crowd breaks the fast at once using sigil magic.

What if those quirky stone idols and strange stone reliefs were the memes of ancient times?

they do it for keks while we do it for Kek

yuge! difference

i fucking love discord

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the LORD
Take me into your madness, Kek

praise be to him.

that is a shit load of gets

Praise be

Moloch and Kek are relatives!

>In Karel Čapek's War with the Newts (1936), the Newts counter Christian attempts at conversion by turning to a god of their own creation named Moloch:

>At a later period and almost universally the Newts themselves came to accept a different faith, whose origin among them is unknown; this involved adoration of Moloch, whom they visualized as a giant Newt with a human head; they were reported to have enormous submarine idols made of cast iron, manufactured to their orders by Armstrong or Krupp, but no further details ever leaked out of their cultic rituals since they were conducted under water; they were, however, believed to be exceptionally cruel and secret. It would seem that this faith gained ground rapidly because the name Moloch reminded them of the zoological "molche" or the German "Molch," the terms for Newt.

Do they have tinfoil pointed magi hats?

That's retarded and blasphemous. Moloch is a Cannanite jew demon, WAY back when the tribe wasn't monotheistic. Kek is from a different aeon. He's the void Itself.

Are you a moderator?

You forgot to turn off your dub code.

Also do you moderate this forum? Nazi Mods?

>reddit.com/r/raiseyourdongers/comments/4ojrl5/ʖ_its_time_for_50_shades_of_lenny/

Are you threating people? Why is he next what do you mean?

I like your art work:

scratch.mit.edu/projects/107649895/

Shows what you are...

Who are you manipulating the Kek threads for?