Castro has died

Castro has died.

The last great revolutionary of the era, he stood up to the world and did the best he could do under the circumstances.

He led his country from being under the thumb of the US and a dictator that cared not for his people, to an era of Cuban prosperity despite being put under one of the harshest embargos the world has seen. He led his people to good health and education in a matter of decades and shattered myths about communism being inviable or that people would not want to work in complicated jobs (Cuba produces many doctors renowned around the world).

Castro supported people all around the world regardless of race or class, he stood up for everyone that had nobody to stand for them.

Despite American propogamda against him, its clear that throughout the rest of the world he is seen as a hero, even through most of the west. The world lost someone special today.

Pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtH1UR--Uy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stfu gommie kek willed his death

f

literal cucks for the upper classes will never understand the true concept of independence, liberty and dignity

godspeed comandante!

there are comunists in australia?

I didn't know it.

>Believing a cartoon frog on a chinese cartoon website is looking at your numbers and doing your will because all the numbers are the same.

Thats so fucking autistic its not funny.

heaven been waiting for you, commandante!

time to let the children earn their liberty in their ways

Not even a communist, he just was a fucking great leader that gave everything for his country and what he believed in.

We should all hope our country's have a leader like Castro.

Only in melbourne... fucking cucks & greens

I'm not a commie but i rather side with commies then globalist liberals and neocons.
Respect

God knows what he could have done without the embargo.

Still more rational than Communism.

#HASTASIEMPRECOMANDANTE

> he stood up for everyone that had nobody to stand for them.
Bullshit ! I am sick and tired of all this white-washing. Castro discriminated against the gays, he put them into work camps, jails. Under Castro, the gay poet Reinaldo Arenas was put into jail, and his manuscripts were confiscated. And Arenas was punished for publishing without Government approval. Fuck that shit, and fuck Castro's discriminatory record against the LGBT community. I know other people are glad to see Castro dead, and I am one of them, who is glad.

> Cuban prosperity
lmao when was the last time you've been in cuba?

Oy

|
|>
|
|

Vey

Tell me are (((You))) a kike from Miami?

Gas ys,

Jew.

drink your latte and fuck off back to Monash shithead

>Castro discriminated against the gays, he put them into work camps, jails. Under Castro, the gay poet Reinaldo Arenas was put into jail
>implying thats bad

Nice flag you've got there

Yet here we are commie scum.

No mate, hes a stinky commie twat. Rot in hell cunt.

You ppl are deplorable.
I support the exiles,
who are dancing on Calle Ocho.
Fuck Castro.

I listen to The Don. If he says Fidel was a cunt that means it was like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtH1UR--Uy0

Hasta siempre, Fidel. The globalists won, and the non-aligned are finished. Perhaps his kingdom is not of this world after all.