CANADA YES

Why are Canadians so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fay63NZBb8M
youtube.com/watch?v=XvaYgr5ClXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the guys Fidel Castro shot Won.... I think... I dunno ask a leaf.

who cares? when the day of the leaf occurs canada will be purged and loads of cheap land will appear on the market.

Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada"""""""".

because
>hur dur it's the opposite of what Trump said

liberals don't understand hypocrisy until it literally kills them.

Everybody from the leaders of Lebanon and India to France and Italy praised him.

No mane, the day or the Rake.
It's just manifest destiny, it's cool. We need breathing room and stuff, can't have an islamic state so close to the border.

thats becaus trudeau is actually the dead communist fucks son

look up comparisons its literally chelsey clinton type shit

fidel used to come to canada all the time and loved turdeaus father pierre "le cuck" turdeau.

justines mother was also a raving whore, see pic related thats the twat that spawned the current dumb fuck whos crashign our economy with no survivors.

you can read stories about the entire rolling stones band runnign trains on her and fidel was fucking her each visit, now we got justine "cuckjr" turdeau who JUST happens to look like Castro?

gimme a fucken break

The day of the rake approaches

Was Justin born this retarded or did he have to work at it?

#NotAllCanadians supported this knob

Our victory is nothing short of guaranteed, stop impeding in the way of human progress.

hmmm.... maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=Fay63NZBb8M

Americans are stupid they think Castro is bad.

America is a fake country. America has no identidy and no culture

go back to china slant

You guys are wrong, Mick Jagger is Justin's dad

Fuck he makes me sick looking at him.

It looks like he has a nervous boner for fuck sake.

The same people celebrating Castro's death and calling him a monster weeped many tears when the Saudi king recently died. They hate Castro because he beat and resisted them, not because of anything he actually did.

he looks way more like castro than mic or his own father

who really knows since that fucken whore mother of his probably had a half dozen strains of dna up her snatch every waking hour of hte day

what a disgrace to our country that fucking family was

it all started going downhill with them...

I dislike him for being a murderous commie

>>Fidel Castro questioning a Cuban farmer who was later executed.The woman behind Castro is Celia Sánchez, Castro's mistress during his time at the Sierra

More people get killed by guns in America every six months than the total amount of people who were killed by the Castro regime in 40 years.

More people die in cars guess we should ban cars

>>A FUCKING LEAF

>the total amount of people who were killed by the Castro regime in 40 years
Yea fuck those peoples families eh, Castro should get to murder who ever he liked with complete impunity

>you're a massive faggot

>I dislike him for being a murderous commie
No, you dislike him for being a commie. You're fine with the murderous part.

Reminder that Weed Man still hasn't given Canada weed

youtube.com/watch?v=XvaYgr5ClXA

Actually no. I hate people who kill people for having views that oppose theirs. Commies just so happen to fit this also

I do not understand how you can fuck that Fidel is a hero. Persecution, murder, poverty, a hero of Cuba?

Justin's father was really close to Fidel Castro. What he doesn't know is that most Cubans are out celebrating. If not they are "crying" just like North Koreans did for Kim Jong il

Margaret Trudeau was a Kardashian-like celebrity back in the day. Too bad it was before the internet, leaked sex tapes errywhere.

but he's NICE, unlike that meany Donald Trump

Yup, I read about how the champagne was flowing in celebration of his death in Florida last night

Ching chong, Mao is number wong.

>we join the people of cuba

arent they celebrating lol

All the big hitters

That hit me hard bro.. I used to love Canada growing up, thought we were the best country in the world. If i only would have known how dissapointed i'd be when i grew up... Please, day of the rake now... I just want this sorry excuse for a country to disappear

Trudeau embraces bullshit naive leftism while the rest of the world says fuck this shit and moves into the future with Trump.

there is a lot of truth to this post

but understand that you burger fucks cast a huge shadow and it takes a concerted and rigorous effort to retain any type of distinct identity bordering you considering we did both share such common backgrounds (west european whites)

cuck sr turdeau changed all that when he opened the floodgates and let any/every shitskin/chink into our borders that have no completely destroyed our identity... he hsould have only let in anglosphere immigrants and western europeans.

so yeah you are right but its also slightly your fault.

Unlike the rest of the world, we've had conservative government shitting the bed for the last 8 years. Like the rest of you, we got sick of the powers that be doing nothing while shit got worse and voted for something different.

Were getting to the point where the trump administration could consider Canada a threat. Trudeau seriously wants to undermine our sovereignty and is aligned with communists wtf is going on.