White Finnish Women

Are they GOAT or BASED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxcxPen0ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both. Dating a Finnish girl and that's awesome
>she's actually into femdom

You know she just wants to torture a dirty ruskie while wearing snow camo, right?

DELET!

Most are based. Helsinki is a shithole that is beyond redemption though.

Helsinki is moderately white and based. Thai scum, arabs and somalis here and there, but compare it to the rest of Europe

Compared to my home town were I can count all non white persons with my fingers, Helsinki is a hopeless shithole.

Pori?

Nope, same region though.

SPBP and checked

Hurri?
True-true. There is some play with uniforms and whips. But she's really caring

>extremely hot finnish dancer at my gym
>she's too socially awkward to flirt back

it's not fair brehs

Where are your Magyar brothers on this pic,they treat you with respect.Also i don't remember us having any beefs on this board in time i was browsing.

My husband is Fin, moving to Canada soon. Finland is white AF

People of Germanic race are welcome to Finland to mix with us. Others kindly fuck off we don't want you.

where. She's from Oulu, but we are often in Pori

Helsinki is pretty clean compared to London, Paris, Stockholm. Or any big city in Mexifornia.

finngol women are high energy
this happened in my case

You have to invite her for a drink. Finns are pretty autistic until they get drunk.

Is Russian from Northwest welcome? Finnish, Baltic is high genetic make up here. I think only Germanics and Balts should be anywhere around Finland after long integration

But I see so many Finnish women with ugly Muslim men. Though to be fair e ery single Swedish, American and German dude in my Finnish class moved here for a Finnish girl.

I would say no personally. I see Germanic race as higher than other whites.

They are mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
If you're christian I'd say youll be welcome, we need more christians.

>American
theres hope for me yet

Best post I read today

>tfw when the vomit has not been edited in

Looking how cucked they are with the refugees welcome shit and seeing how they completely swamped their cities with the most deplorable scum that came out of the bowels of Africa and Middle East, I see the Germanics as the most cucked of the white nations in general. (Based Germanics need not take any offense.)

Highest respect for the Magyar and Slavic brethren for keeping the deplorables out. Finns are the least cucked among the first world nations.

Are Pennsylvanian master race allowed in greater Finland

Where are you from?

There are quite a few American dudes here, married to Finnish women and not ever planning to go back. They love it in Finland.

If you speak american, you're set.

They were the chubby girls everyone bullied and made fun of in high school. I talked to a bunch of them who are married to Kebabs, they have low self esteem in the extreme. Even the decent looking ones.

I'd let a girl that looked like that vomit on me desu senpai

Mexifornia

Whores like all nordic women

The QT on the left.
>would annex/10

I wish i could have 5 finnish qt's shoving their feet in my face :(!

Finn women have a nice distinctive look to them unlike a lot of Europe. American women, especially in suburbia, are absolute garbage. Few redeeming qualities physically/personally. Not surprising a lonely white guy goes to Finland and stays with a qt

context? for all i know they're just playing around and he got to fuck them all at the same time, afterwards

Germanics are the highest Whites, but we Russians and Finns are no less inferior special brew of our own

Finnish girls dislike ethnics. Only boys they fancy if it's not a Finn are Swedes, WASPs and Petersburgians

Canadian girls are race traitors. At least where I live.

Finnish women are dogshit.

I've been trying to hunt some black women recently. It doesn't matter anyway, Europe is finished.

They're all wearing pants for some reason. Not very feminine.

feminine is literally a social construct

maybe you are just an asshole?

and?

This gives me a hardon.
Sadly I didn't see anything like this, only some landwhales with black bulls and tiny shitshinks buzzing around and shit tons of middle easterners near itikas.

I definitely am.

Do you cuckies live in Helsinki? Black womens don't exist elsewhere and the only times muslim men are seen with white women are when the woman is obese and ugly.

>I see Germanic race as higher than other whites
Germanics over Finnics? Kiding's?

This is a new form of cuck I've not seen before. Sure the aggressive Germans are better when it comes to invading for lebensraum or inventing stuff to kill others with, but I think we have our good qualities as well. Northwest Russians are basically semi-finnics anyways. If they are certain about being Northwest.

And they are all wearing jackets. I wonder why.

But it's true that Finnish women are not exactly the most feminine. Go to Asia or Middle-East if you want a submissive wife. Women have since early times had a good position in Finnic culture and the first woman parliamentary member in the world was elected in Finland, 1907. For whatever reason, this culture is one of the only ones where men didn't find the need to dominate women.

finland is a god like society and i would move there if it wasn't so GD cold

Based. You just confirm out good unity Only insecure beta men feel threatened by dominant women

> Russian guy fucking a Finnish chick
> jam it in her asshole
> brutal fight ensues
> in the end, you can't stick it in her ass but you can cum in her pussy
> pussy is hereby named "Karelia"

> be Texan
> love Finns
> would like to visit
> average low in summer for Finland is average low in winter for Texas
> tfw you were born and bred in a subtropical swamp and Finland would murder you before Halloween

I married one, she's been a real fighter, gave me two beautiful children and has even posted some here, mostly about how circumsision is bad and to school some of you neglected faggots about breastfeeding.
She doesn't have that asiatic east baltic look though, more fennoswede even though her paternal grandparents were born in Viborg.

My son looks alot like Lauri Törni!

>asiatic east Baltic look
What are you on about, Jamal Hurrison?
kek

> show pic of Lauri Thorni to my wife
> "He's pretty."
> show her pic of Lauri in SS uniform
> "Goddamn! That's a hot Nazi!"
> a few months later I'm looking through her download folder and find that pic
> she downloaded it herself
> tfw your wife is possibly jilling off to a Nazi

you know, the ugly finns, also known as Russians.
t. Lars Svensson

> femdom
Fucking faggot beta.

Yeah, we look really good. So good the jews had to balls to the wall propaganda to subvert the whores of the world to prefer uglier things.
I have great hopes in my son, hopefully in a peaceful world, one thing is clear, he will be massivly envied by muds, so we're making plans to keep him out of harms way!

> son

I have two sons and another on the way.

Step up your fucking game.

It isn't that cold, but the darkness is terrible

R1b-S530 here (descendant of pictish warlord) I'm not asking permission.
when i get over there ooh boy ima do some fugin
its my lifes mission to fill finnish slime holes with my celtic seed.

my sons will look like this
bery cool

Scots are honorary Germanics. If you were Welsh it would be a problem.

God I love being Canadian.

An acquaintance moved to Finland, found himself a qt, he looks like a thug
Bald, ugly, thin, half yellow half whitish, already have a son with her that looks blonde and has bright eyes.
The girl he met is a goddess.

>tfw no finnish gf

Helsinki is about the same shit tier as Copenhagen. So absolutely in need of nuclear termination.

>the rest of Europe
who cares about those subhumans?

t. Amerishart
>Brazilian
>residence permit

>Black womens don't exist elsewhere

You wish this was true. Rest of Finland has proportionally as many immigrants.

America has places that are pretty much as cold only with warmer summers.

We should just use this on non-Germanic/Balt/Finnic/NWRus "people"
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxcxPen0ZM

i'm an orcadian oatcake craftsman

only because they are viking rape babies. Nothing to be proud of really.

don't be a cuck . We should start to murder and rape random subhumans in Europe

Do you like non-german xenophobes who just want to live innawoods with highpowered sniper rifles and raise a family of finland defenders out near the border with a QT?

If America doesn't get it's shit together under Trump I just want a nation worth defending like Finland or Japan

What are your genetics, if you breed will your son be strong for the darkness and cold?

If you are not Germanic, Baltic, Finnic or NWRussian - don't come. Finland need to be homogenous. Race war will most likely erupt first in places like Finland, Ireland and Sweden

r1b- l1335 (pictish marker) predates viking invasion. It is a distinct genetic line. you jens got btfo by the picts boi. vikings only got anglo skank pussy. us true scots sent you home remember that fagget.

Muslim's Goat

even funnier l1335 if found all throughout scandinavia (far less so than north scotland as thats its origin) meaning we fuged the shit out of your viking woman and they went back with our rape babies! lel

Accurate despiction of spain.

>this post
Way to honour your ancestors by speaking like a nog

what word or phrase would be considered nog speak Ivan?

Do you know how Northwest Russians look? Brits are so ugly that's why their propaganda always projects their own physical inferiority on the opponents - "Napoelon is a midget meme"
>boi
>skank pussy
>us scot boi

I was dating a Finnish girl whose parents were here on business when I was in Jr. Highl. Sadly, it did not last when she had to move back home, but I'll miss her because my parents did not let me have a phone at that time (got a B in a class). I'm a hispanic btw.

>implying Britain would create war propaganda against russia
you are extremely retarded

A fucking leaf.

Jesus -- you mention Thais in the same breath as arabs and somalis? That's hardcore mang.

Thais are bro tier. So are Cambodians.

>implying they are not filth
They will be GTFO from Europe

why are northwest russians so depigmented

are they snowniggers too?

Bruh, relax. I'm not saying they shouldn't be purged. Europe is for the Europeans. But Thais are alright. Most SEA monkies I know are redpilled as fuck.

Because we are not gook or tatar subhumans that inhabit the rest of Ryssia

>SEA monkeys redpilled
You have to be self aware for that. Hating noggers and mudslimes is not redpilled