youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_r19xoKJE
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
tv2.no/v/1084425/http://www.tv2.no/v/1084425/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=SrjtG_sQ9r0

well, we have a literal NAzi as an immigration minister
who wants to limit the ammount of rapists and thieves coming into our Reich
so we assembled our intellectual elite to present our best argument

gross... why do people think scandinavian women are attractive again ?

Scandanavians are really autistic

Because we used to be before feminism and shit.

someone remind me
why are women allowed to vote?

What's your problem dude? It feels amazing to scream.

Baby boomers' idea.

>we sure told them didn't we
>lets go home and drink box-wine and pat ourselves on the back
>oh shit, niggers, look the other way

Freedom of screetch.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJSI0FDVZxU

Post smug Sylvis

delet

No logical reason, it really is a stupid concept

i legit hate most people in this country, they are spoiled shits and the only reason we continue to live like we do is because the friggin oil they are trying to ban

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This video contains content from rinuszingt, it is not available in your country.

"Rinuszingt." Oh, okay.

>She's keeping Norway white?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHH
>I HATE MY RACE
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHH
>STOP DEPORTING AHMEDS
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH

This is great stuff; will push people to the right.

I keckled.

thanks lord anders brevik killed those twat so they don't have to ruin norway as much as rest of the europe.

noice bantz

>we
Show boipussy

Brought to you by the generation that legalized and/or promoted:
>equal rights between races
>racemixing
>affirmative action
>faggotry & trannies
>pacifism
>emasculation of men
>globalism
>hippies
>& other degeneracy

Baby boomers truly are the degenerate spoiled generation, millennials (in all of their mighty eternal retardness) are just the byproduct.

do u niggas need some food aid? give that bitch a fuckin ham sannich

gut one.

why dem niggaz be lookin like a rack o sum BBQ ribs

God help us all.

Prestory:
>based immigration minister closes the taps.
>this leads to certain young (7yo)asylum seekers getting deported when they don't meet the criteria
>this gets muh feels running with the leftists and they "shriek unceasingly" as MP put it rather aptly
>recently a commercial ad burau has taken on the "organisation to help asylum seekers" as a client
>they got a well known celebrity (who is also a leftist politician on his party's list in his municipality) to front their message deriding MP for using the term "shrieking choir"
>she struck back and affirmed that was exactly what she meant
>libtards took that as a challenge to literally stand and shriek
>other libtards applaud this sensible demonstration of their political view.
... I won't say it, but god damn do I await the day the military wrings control from the corporate shills in power.

caw

I'm literally shaking

Rare flag.

Brievik did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_r19xoKJE

The big nosed guy looks like he's herding a pack of downies

Now, I don't agree with them but it's not as crazy at it seems. Listhaug, the woman they are demonstrating against, called her criticizers for "Hylekor" (People shouting for no reason, or something, doesn't translate). So they did this as a "joke".

Now, this based woman, walked around in Oslo HERSELF, especially targeting non-Norwegian restaurants etc. looking for illegals to throw out of the country. It's pretty surreal. I bet Swedes are jelly :)

>tumblr

>muh norwegian doesn't translate meym :^)
Fuck off. Shrieking choir translates just fine.

kek

"hylekor" has been used as an insult and to describe political situations many times, im not sure why they are """reacting"""" this time.

No it doesn't. "Hylekor" is an expression.

who's that chick? sauce is needed

based listhaug is making their brains implode

>the only reason we continue to live like we do is because the friggin oil they are trying to ban
that's hilarious though. why not just let them ban it, then they starve to death and you resume operations

>checking the image that closely.

Swear to god I will come over there and jab your eye holes with rusty screw drivers. Of course you can translate expressions. There's no sense in claiming something is "untranslateable" when it's just a simple compound word. Get a grip, Nils.

at 0:37 looks like Keanu Reeves

She will be prime minister some day.

KEK WILLS IT.

Something wrong with you? You can translate them directly, but they won't make sense to most that doesn't have a similar expression in their language.

Go to bed

It's hardly a common expression. Meaning there's little to no cultural incentive to NOT translating it directly. Whatever man, you're dumb anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

nice

The left will find no catharsis

Actually, events like these only serve to further uncuck citizens

who

is

this

wonderful

semen

demon

It's a common expression. You are full of shit.

>Flat women

Trips of truth.

Singles of lies.
It's not that common, or an expression that needs explaining, because the mere words it consists of are absolutely self-explanatory. Needing an explanation for it, or excuse to not translate it, is tantamount to absolute idiocy. You need to get your ass cheeks off your shoulders.

if

I

knew

do

you

think

I

would

tell

you,

cuck?

Trips of truth.

ratedunder

HOLD KJEFT ARNE-BJARNE

What the fuck, I don't want to become a banana peeler anymore in Norway

kek

FUCKING OSLOFAGGOTS DRA DYKK TIL HELVETE REEEE

>dialekt
lær deg å skrive norsk, Ken-Frode.

Kamilla Alnes

A woman had to come up with this idea.

You repeat that it's not common, but it is common here in Norway. Especially in politics used about the SJW types.

You said it could be translated as "Shrieking choir", I really don't think say Americans would get the meaning. The mere words would imply
a choir that screams.

You are a clown.

kjeftn, Sander-Andrè. Dokke oslo folk e faenkje friske

trur du at norsk berre har den kartoffelmålforma di? eg kjem frå eit nynorskområde, men eg tvingar ikkje deg til å skrive det. typisk partysvenske.

>we

SKARA

>would imply a choir that screams
That's... Literally what it means. That's literally what they are doing. Many voices shrieking.

In its most transferable sense you could note that "-kor" implies both many voices in unison as well as "choir" in the sense of an organised group of singers, but come the fuck on, this isn't your tenth grade english class you need to go to on monday, there is leeway enough in the English language to allow for some assumptions to be left up to the reader. I think they all got what it meant right off the bat without you showing your fucking power level.

I think you need to brush up on your second language there, bubba.

So basically "shrieking choir" was an expression she used to insult SJWs, and then they formed an actual shrieking choir as a play on words?

Nah you wouldn't get it. It's too complex for Americans.

>have a JUST

cant tell if im offended or not.
what has the lyrics to do with Norway btw?thought i understood Swedish

>we
PUPPER ELLER GTFO

New fag

macedonians are everywhere

Thy did the right thing, the immigration minister won't listen to the people won't debate them and then calls them whiners for disagreeing with her so they shout over and shut her up, it's al they could do, and it seems to have worked

Yes.

Are you trolling or are you an autist?

"Hylekor" as the word used by Listhaug, and others to describe the SJW types, "screaming" (not literally) about everything and nothing. The SJWs formed an actual shrieking choir, as in a choir that literally screams.

Are you even Norwegian?

>did the right thing

We finally have an MP who literally does her job instead of just farting around scoring credit, and the "right thing" is to discard professional debate in favor of noise pollution? Come the fuck down, your half of the icelandic population needs to be thrown in volcanoes.

Oh, I'm sorry.
>"Shrieking choir" (but not literally you see, it's an expression, and very difficult to translate because I'm Norwegian and can't fucking make heads or tails of my own language, and am sure you lowly 'muricans can't understand anyways :^)

Fuck off, you're a terrible person and an imbecile at that.

Half of Iceland deserve to be thrown in volcano for having opinions that aren't the same as yours? Nice one.
No, she refuses to debate and doesn't care about the opposition, she doesn't care about force being used to deport people and yet calls the people who don't support her whiners after all the times she ignores them? What else can they do?

And you are mentally ill, with terrible knowledge of language.

Seriously, I don't know how many shitskins you have in your country but trust me, you don't want any. Keep Iceland white you fucking mongoloid

can someone redpill me on Anders? In my opinion, he doomed any right-wing movement here in Norway. If some right wing party would raise an issue, or stand up for something, the left could simply yell ABB and everything would go quiet. You would have nothing more to say

>tfw ABB was a lefty and cuckd the whole right

But actually her opposition is a lot worse. It's a fact that the money we spend on the refugees can be better spent in the countries surrounding say Syria (+ we don't have to deal with economical refugees, taking up space and costing money). We could help more people for the same money, many more, if we didn't bring them here.

At the same time there wouldn't be as much rape and crime. It would be safer here, and more people would get help.

they literally clapped after their first faggot war cry

ABB is a faggot that killed kids and now cries in prison because he is not getting a PS4.

He did nothing good for the being anti-immigration. I remember the times leading up to his "attack", where the debate on immigration was a lot more open and the Labour party was becoming stricter and stricter.

The faggot's attack caused probably tens of thousands of refugees coming here and getting citizenship.

people from every corner of the earth are in this country and more people visit every year the economy relies on foreigners and yet still one of the safest countries meanwhile people who don't even react with foreigners blindly hate them. And I've been to Sweden nothing like Sup Forums makes out I went swimming with a swede from bangladesh if I remember correctly and was nicer than most 'natives'

>walked around in Oslo HERSELF, especially targeting non-Norwegian restaurants etc. looking for illegals to throw out of the country.
any source on this?

>ABB is a faggot that killed future dindus and terrorists

FTFY

Yet your fine with benefitting of low skilled labour stolen of refugees for half the pay of natives. And if spending he money is better in Syria then why deport the ones already in Norway using force?

that's what i thought. what a shame.

tv2.no/v/1084425/http://www.tv2.no/v/1084425/

Iceland is one of the most cucked countries in the world despite being white and having few to no immigrants. Their prime minister was a dyke for starters. It's full of incestuous inbred cucks.

There's even an app there which helps you work out how closely someone is related to you before you fuck them. EVERYONE on that island is related. Filthy inbreds. They're no better than the pakis.

hahahah what the fuck

this is painful to watch

lol what pomodoro? you were there?