HAHAHAHAHA

"Trent Somes III
November 20 at 1:57pm · Instagram ·
Hi. I'm Trent. I'm a pretty stereotypical millennial. I love Starbucks, travel, social media, and smoking tobacco pipes with my friends.

And in this photo I am holding an "assault shotgun."

We don't have guns with retractable stocks, shortened barrels and pistol grips so that we can shoot a squirrel. We have them so that when a fascist wins the office with the most power in the entire world and then starts making Muslim registries, forming internment camps, violating our privacy even further, closing the borders, giving more power to police while making them less accountable, etc. we can defend our fellow citizen.

If you care at all about the people that I am talking about, go buy a gun and learn how to use it. Now isn't the time to wear a wristband in support of people who will be oppressed if these policies are enacted, or change your Facebook profile picture, or send out some supportive tweets. Now is the time to prepare to defend the life, liberty, and property of your neighbor.

I pledge to my friends who are Muslim, refugees, immigrants, marginalized, or those who are otherwise genuinely scared by the rhetoric coming from our highest office: I will defend you. #libertyordeath"

Fucking faggots think it's worth fighting a war over muslims, spics, and mystery meats coming in from all over the world.

It's pure LARPing. They wouldn't fight to defend their own freedoms. Why would they fight to defend random shitskins?

""""assault shotgun""""

E pluribus Unum

The far left is nothing more than vanilla ISIS now

See you on liveleak, then!

"""""Assault""""" shotguns are auto or semi auto and are restricted to law enforcement. Looks like he has a pump shotgun. And good luck hitting anything past 50 yards.

I wish dumbass leftists would start an armed revolution. It's been 3 years since I've shot at another human being, and this time it'd serve a purpose other than making kikes rich.

>Muslim registries, forming internment camps, violating our privacy even further, closing the borders.

Wait, this guy is equating 'closing the borders' with internment camps and violating our privacy? Opening the borders would be (and has been) a greater attack on Americans' rights than closing them.

And does this faggot think that Trump could possibly be worse for our privacy than Obama? I mean, W set the whole privacy problem into motion, but Obama carried it out in an unprecedented way. He's been the worst president for privacy in our entire history.

And what Trump wants to do is get the people out of this country who caused our 'need' for privacy violations in the first place. Flooding a country with criminals and potential terrorists was the impetus for wiretapping, computer surveillance, and telecom logging in the first place. Getting the shitskins out would take away their excuse for spying on us.

Also, we don't want internment camps. We want DEPORTATIONS. If there were camps, they'd solely be for the purpose of sorting out where to ship them back to.... There's no need for internment.

And what the fuck is wrong with an internment camp anyway? Is it just because it reminds you of concentration camps? Is that what this is all about?

God leftist millennials are fucking retarded.

I can see it now...
Monkey cam footage
IED goes off
Manic shouts of "WHITE PRIVILEGE" "WHITE PRIVILEGE" "GAY IS GREAT"

>I love Starbucks, travel, social media, and smoking tobacco pipes with my friends.

None of these things include creating or achieving anything. Really makes your neurons fire.

"I will defend you". Do they not realize how fucking patronizing they sound? Sanctimonious prick. It's a form of Messiah complex, I swear to god.

The weird part is they wanna "fight" for the freedom for all these groups to come outnumber us even though they hate all the freedom and tolerant shit we believe in

But Muslims are explicitly against liberty

Literally the White Man's Burden.

oh so that's basically an ignorant traitor manifesto.

have them added on some domestic terrorist list, is it too soon?

this guy looks like a muslim convert.

It is the final blue pill

the media really whipped these idiots into a fervor

I don't think so, Jim.

Just like media did to you ring wingers

>assault shotgun

No, it's a form of virtue signalling. Pretty severe form at that. They feel huffed up on righteousness and it's a good substitute for facing real issue which can be very problematic if you're an oversocialized pussy.

>Closing the borders is fascism

Why would you defend the nigger who wants to murder you, or the spic cunt taking your job, and keeping your wages depressed or the dirty stinking fucking Muslim who would kill your fag arse after you've rolled out the red carpet for him? Dumb fuck millennial fag.

hick

You can have your assault shotgun.

Ill pick you off from 400 yards with my G3.

>"assault" shotgun
>being able to do shit on the modern battlefield
pick one

>he fell for the G3 meme

Oh yes, I forgot. I believe that he is going to make Muslim lists and all the other bullshit the MSM got these idiots to believe

you're a fucking tool

The far right is one political slogan away from calling for an end to gun rights now

he wants liberals to go out and get killed by cops?

needs more this

i bet that faggot never even shot that fucking gun.
>Hey, Chrixan can i borrow that long shot rifle for a few pictures. i dont need the point and shoot hotpockets.

i should have tried out those slugs when i had a chance to shoot a 12g. buck is fun, but i wanted to feel the power of a slug

Liberals get hard over martyrdom aka eternal cuckdom.

>mfw mystery meats
we should make that a thing

Full circle! Democrat Plank scale 5d chess