Russian Propganda influences US election

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html

So how many of you got on board with the Russians subverting American democracy and earned some hot pockets, do did you actually do it for free and were just merely a useful idiot?

Feel free to slide this thread or deflect/project.

gas ys kike

they cant fathom that we do it for free

free obv, but I get bonuses on noviy-godd :^)

Interest aligning doesn't not mean one side is some infallible you just activated my trap card master.

>noviy-godd

I think they tried and were successful to some point wether they influenced the election to any degree I don't really know.
Shame on any American who promotes this just because they back their candidate

The only fake news that helped Trump win the election was the ''news'' that the western MSM where peddling.

You are welcome

Thanks Russia! You saved us from Crooked Hillary Clinton.

>the washington post
>throws shit at trump the entire election
>none of it sticks, trump wins
>continues to throw shit that will not stick

This will only end poorly for them, again.

Allegations are vague and inexact, we are yet to see proofs

Spasiba Balshoi Tavarish, Fsyo going according to plan.

I've struck a nerve already, now shower me with more (You)'s you cannon fodder from the Soviet Union.

They don't care because you signal boost them for free. Hence the whole you being a useful idiot no matter how one tries to spin it.

Credit to Russia for creating something so subversive and meta and Fox News didn't try to do it first.

Either Trump is going to become Putin's bitch (through 'trade' and 'alliances') or he's going to let his ego get the better of him and we're on the road to World War III. Either way, not looking to good for the MAGA crowd.

Don't worry about the proofs, more just enjoy the results.

usa will our best ally

Some one needs to do these with Nigel Farage, Marie Le Pen, Victor Orban, Jimmie Ã…kesson etc.
>Trump vows to help Orban build a border wall - and make Turkey pay for it.
>Trump congratulate Farage on the liberation of London
etc

in the very same article:

>Some of the first and most alarming tweets after Clinton fell ill at a Sept. 11 memorial event in New York, for example, came from Russian botnets and trolls, researchers found. (She was treated for pneumonia and returned to the campaign trail a few days later.)

she definitely didn't get dragged off her feet into a suv and leave a shoe behind. video is a russian psy op

I look forward to our new great relationship, Boris.

So crooked that no charges will be filed

By the magic of the digits your truth is confirmed comrade.

[spoiler]for now...[/spoiler]

Bullcrap I would my life savings that trumps promise to not seek charges on Hillary is one of the few promises he will keep.