PJW is bandwagon opportunistic faggot. Prove me wrong

>1.5 years ago
"Trump is a joke haha he will never win"
>1 year-6 months ago
"Trump is great I'm totally alt-right u guise, we're awesome"
>now
Alt-right is horrible Nazis we need a new political movement!! You know.. one that I can be the head of and capitalize on.

I dare anyone to defend this faggots behavior.

Nobody cares about e-celebs

Figureheads are pointless and we proved it. Assange also proved it when he got assassinated

>1.5 years
>1 year 6 months
>different lengths of time

rip assange.

I like the dead meme, because if he resurfaces it will give him a aura of lazarus.

Every talking head is just a leech that wants the same fame and attention that mainstream media gets. Cernovich put this perfectly and unsurprisingly is falling into it himself

DER MAYNE STREAM MEDIER

It'd be less suspicious if they just said yeah his internet is still cut by the embassy

These phone call diversions are too strange and raise several questions

I AM NOT A PART OF THE OLT RIOGHT YOU ESS JAY DOUBLEYU

1 year - 6 months (from 1 year to 6 months)=/= 1.5 years you fat fuck. Actually read things before trying to correct them.

Dude 1,5 years ago we all supported Rand Paul. Paul implied Trump was a Hillshill plant. Obviously he proved himself after a few months.

Why shouldn't people be able to change their minds?

Thing is, not everybody who watches his videos agree with him. The more you watch, the more you take his arguments into consideration which may lead you to change opinions.

In my book, as long as you're being factual about the information presented you're okay.

>"Trump is a joke haha he will never win"
ummmmmmm no.

Milo is another. Yeah, there are going to be a lot of this. But guess what? We need them, because they have a TV channel and a digital newspaper.

Why can't burgers read their own language? It's always a burger with reading comprehension problems.

what's wrong with bandwagoning?
more better, richer and powerful people replacing the poor useless faggots that started the movement.
i see nothing wrong with that

Taking jabs at someone for being Sup Forums-tier and more succesful. Jealous Sup Forumsack with no following.

I used to think he did, but I'm not seeing that anymore.

I guess I don't have the youtube comments to prove it, but that's what he said.

That's not really the argument, its fine if he changes his mind. The point I'm making is that he's an opportunistic shill on a level that is even worse than Milo. He didn't know what he was talking about and the second he see's bad PR he jumps ship.

This
In June I made my parents watch Rand's NSA filibuster and supported him. In August we all joined the Trump Train.

You're the one with reading comprehension issues. 1 year - 6 months meant from 1 year ago until 6 months ago.

Do something to further establish your political ideology as a norm or sit down and take it in the ass, quietly.

But you should be worried about hijacking goyim though.

AYM NOHT FAYKEE NOOZ

YOO ARH THA FAYKEE NOOZ

hes a faggot. no, seriously, hes fucking gay. pence should electrocute him

Why would anyone want to prove you wrong? You do realize the idea of these threads is to state something not entirely agreed upon?

Well I know that, I suppose I meant it in a more broad sense.

Yeah good point, straya.