At age 25 any unmarried woman should be free to claim by any unmarried man

At age 25 any unmarried woman should be free to claim by any unmarried man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDnO_yV_8mo
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=christmas cake girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_nu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok

To be fair, if you are not a failure this is basically already true.

Yeah that should work. They'd get married so fast to avoid being claimed by Sup Forums autists.

Definitely a great way to create stable and lasting families, OP.

>29
Thats the problem we can't let their prime fertility years go to waste
We need to fix the problem early

Arranged marriages actually have a good success rate

Nope because I refuse to take a fatty, sjw, or single mom.

They feel the pressure at 25.

If they haven't found someone by then they are basically willing to be snatched up by any average looking guy with an average career.

Not a 300 pound weeb though. They'll still hold out past 25 rather than date someone like that.

any woman 30+ who is unmarried is pretty much a failure.

goes for the guy she is with as well.

I would totally agtee with you, if I also had to use chloroform to get a girlfriend.

Then why are there so many then?
that is why the age should be 25

>Arranged marriages actually have a good success rate

Arranged marriages also assume that humans are property.

High standards. They gotta realize that there are only so many Chads to go around for actual marriage. Even though they might have gotten their turn with them in their 20s. They keep the same mindset but the Chads are gone.

And if they make good money, they want the same in a man, but most men don't care the other way around. So there's an imbalance.

Whenever a woman "settles" begrudgingly, it yields to a terrible marriage and men have learned that now. Many are becoming very distrustful.

All women should be locked up in chains and turned into slaves. Their fathers should be able to sell them to the highest bidder.

Most guys are shit, just like most women.

I have a sister and look over her shoulder when she browses OkCupid or tells me about guys from her work. It really is quite difficult to find a decent guy just like it is difficult to find a decent girl.

>Arranged marriages also assume that humans are property.
They should be considered property
First by their father then by their husband

How old is she?
Is she still a virgin?

...so?

>lol fuck rapefugees am i right guys
>except for these views I share with them

How is this a contradiction?
Do you make all of your decisions based on doing the opposite of what people you don't like are doing?

fuck you guys are sad.

She is 26, just getting out of med school. Had a few boyfriends throughout college but that's it.

Out now, working at a hospital and looking for a serious guy to eventually marry. Believe me when I say that guys are almost equally shit. If you are an average dude with an average career you can totally have your pick of highly educated females. Most guys are terrible.

When you don't like them for that reason, yeah. They're called "rape"fugees why again? Because they ____.

>of highly educated females.
Women need to learn that being a career woman is a liability not an asset

rape white women
I never said I was for rape

Property implies you can take it at your leisure, regardless of the wishes of the property. Sounds pretty rape-y to me. I guess with a little bit of mental gymnastics you can't rape "property"

you cant rape your property its yours
I dont can if rapefugees rape their own women

What about fat neckbeards that roam these boards? Should they be able to pass on their seed?

I imagine most women would rush to marry before they turn 25
If not then they have a chance

That doesn't imply rape though. This was a system in agrarian societies, even in America. While you had agency, you also had duties. So did sons. The difference here is this doesn't mean,go out and rape someone, or kill them for being raped.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDnO_yV_8mo

Do you live under a rock? The majority of women don't believe in child birth or marriage.

Also that tradition of the father giving his daughter away at a wedding and all. Its more of a shell out traditions than what it originally symbolized. Shotgun weddings worked to. I wish a guy forced me to marry his daughter because I banged her, leaving her, and I, no choice.

i recall seeing a thread like this on Sup Forums a few years ago
just replace claiming with raping

>They should be considered property
>First by their father then by their husband

A human being isn't a resource that you labored to transform, i.e., you didn't exert mental or physical effort to change a human being from its original state--into a new state--through courtship.

Also, there are moral arguments to consider. A moral agent can't be owned against their will, because violations against individual autonomy are immoral.

fuck no, learn about sexual market value bitch. You are worth the most at 13, then lose value at 18, and in certain countries you are deemed worthless at 25.

>(((moral arguments)))
I bet you believe in human rights too

I know you're a limp dicked, video game playing softcunt OP but

>At age 25 any unmarried woman should be free to claim by any unmarried man

They pretty much are mate.

Let's be honest they still wouldn't even approach women.

They would if their was no fear of rejection

>Then why are there so many then?

Dont' listen to the other guy, they still have high standards because they're always told not to "settle"

>you can totally have your pick of highly educated females
no thanks I do not want to bring problems in my life. A simple minded feminine girl is the best choice. I do not feel epiphany for sluts who goes to college as she should of breeding babies and taking care of the house instead. The girl and i would be much happier BUT NOOO, they had to follow the jew herd.

who would want them at that age?

guaranteed:

>went to college, got a useless degree
>feminist
>cock carousel
>now either secretary, career woman, Unemployed, or HR

i believe the japs use the term christmas cake for anyone past 25

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=christmas cake girl

China has the term "leftover woman"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_nu

You're missing out. Lots of girls graduate in their late 20s in high IQ fields that want a family. You can't blame them for wanting to make the most money possible until they find a husband to support them.

Simple girls as you call them are the ones who take miles of nigger dick and don't care much for the idea of thinking about their future. Welfare and partying is their backup plan.

So what should unmarried 25 year old males do since 25 year old females are almost universally shit?

I mean I guess I should aim younger right?

>You can't blame them for wanting to make the most money possible
Yes I can

>spotted a cuck with a postwall wymyn gf or wife who is trying to convince me to have a late 20's in debt women even though I am nowhere finishing college and already made up my mind who I want to wife with.

I wouldn't. They could jump in front of a car.

>They could jump in front of a car.
then you get to see irl guro

Because the average guy is objectively a poorfag. Making $35K isn't going to bring in a 6/10 unless you have something else going for you.

It depends on if you are low IQ or not. I personally can't stand unintelligent women, maybe you don't like bright ones.

I found my wife while in college for a stem field and she cooks, cleans and is as submissive as can be. It's just female nature. If you aren't a loser they will obey you.

Ban abortion

as females age their value- looks, pussy decline DRAMATICALLY

whereas usually a man ages his value- security, money, property increases

"the wall" happens at 30 where you will have your pick of 18-24 year olds but women that age will have trouble finding someone their own age.

Way to keeping fucking Canada's great reputation for quality posting.
Leaf cunt.

Arranged and forced marriages are two different things.Forced is the one with a low success rate

kek. I wish I could have your attitude desu.

At age 25 any virgin man should be castrated and sold to the nearby farmer for manual labor.

Ban abortion now! Defund planned parenthood

I'd have sex with her

She has been dead for almost 2 years but whatever floats your boat

Doesn't change my opinion

Darwin award.

Even diesel dykes can find helpful gay sjw sperm donors

Here is my dream girl:
>has to be 8+ years younger
>has to have a father
>NOT AN AMERICAN
>must cook and clean and be willing to have 5+ kids
Some college is ok but I fucking do not want a college grad that is fully brainwashed by liberals, SJW feminists.
>also must be a virgin.
My ideal scenario is I graduate, jet a good STEM job and have a career going all before turning 25. At this time, I would be looking at a teenage girl who wants to come along to the ride. And have our future planed out by 30. But in America today, it is not happening as I rather go on sex tourism, do my favorite hobbies and have the time in my life through my 20's and 30's because women these days are a lost cause.

>Fuck eugenics

Survival of the fittest, you can't burden the white race if you can't procreate. Kill yourself.

OMFG THIS SHIT ACTUALLY HAPPENS WTF

She needs a cat.

>as females age their value- looks, pussy decline DRAMATICALLY
>whereas usually a man ages his value- security, money, property increases

hello roy baumeister

>At age 25 any virgin man should be castrated and sold to the nearby farmer for manual labor.

get aids chad.

Isn't that basically what they did to women sentenced to transportation to Australia? They were introduced to men, and were permitted to accept any marriage offer, and if they refused all offers, they became concubines instead.

Holy fuck does someone have a link to the full set of screencaps? That's hillarious

get out of my board, you statist bootlicking hippy yankee, not everyone is equal, no matter what your mommy or daddy tells you you fucking moron

Just one of the many proud accomplishments of feminism

She had to have been a virgin. Theres a deeper problem here.

Apparently her greatest wish was for attention.

So I can claim white women now? Great policy!

>You can't blame them for wanting to make the most money possible until they find a husband to support them.

Yes, you fucking can. A woman't job isn't making money, it's making babies.

They already can

>few boyfriends in college
>med school
>looking for a serious guy

she's been with six or seven dudes. actually fucked four of them. she's probably easyish on the eyes, but her expectations are unreal and she's pretty much just an upgraded version of a 6/10 club-slut. the upside is you have more to talk about and she probably won't cheat, the downside is her never-ending vague disappointment in not landing someone better.

This is a new one today, you've been shilling this in multiple threads.

Are you that homosexual again?

>we don't like dirty muslims because of their views on women and not because they want to kill all of us and smell like shit,

Any woman over 25 who is still available is not worth claiming.

Where's she live?

/thread

Sounds like Shira law. There's several country's you can move to OP.

Making money is your religion, amerifat. Don't blaspheme.

>Hitler did 9/11 with George Bush

Sauce?

>unintelligent women

Redundancy?

If you find smart women, you're probably like low IQ one pal.

>I do not feel epiphany for sluts

You meant "empathy." Admit it.

>a commie calling other people materialistic

She chose to be alone. She chose death.

There is no way there was not one suitable man in her purview on the dating market.

Suicide over a Chadless life.

Does anyone know any more about this?

>If you are an average dude with an average career you can totally have your pick of highly educated females

Women, by the numbers, on average, do not want men below themselves in the educational, economic, and dominance hierarchies. They. Just. Don't.

Their range of "would fuck" is far narrower than men's, directly due to the disparity between the number of eggs and sperm and the fact that women are the ones who bear children.

There's nothing necessarily "wrong" with that, but there is something seriously wrong with refusing to acknowledge it and admit it.

>I do not feel epiphany for sluts

>We need to fix the problem

Women need to stop fucking chads.

/Thread

Good luck with that.

They won't. And you're being sexist probably. The laws should be changed to allow Chads to take multiple wives (without all the risks). That should return the birth rates to normal.

Honestly I'm 24 haven't had sex over 3 years no job experience college drop out, I never see any women and never will for the rest of my life, while they live in the city with 100k jobs going out every weekend. Don't ever let your parents hold you down....I could have easily got a girl that cute, but sadly, I'll probably settle for a mail order azn bride zombie in a trailer park when I'm 39, while this girl goes on a cruise this year. I have no friends and never will again. My life is horrible

If a woman isn't married at 25 she's obviously worthless and should be killed.
Girls should generally be married by time they're 15.