Wtf

>Jill demands recount in swing states
>Gathers donations for delusional liberals, seemingly becoming a part of the Clinton machine
>Calls out Hillary after Clinton camp wants to join in the recount

What is Jill doing? Is she /ourgal/? What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBtzlIpYurs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajamu_Baraka
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/center_for_constitutional_rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
foxnews.com/world/2010/11/04/united-nations-human-rights-council.html
archive.is/7eXDR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jewing the (((liberals))) for cash

Two things - after the recount, nothing will change. This will demoralize Clinton supporters. The other thing is that everyone knows Clinton was rigging the election, so we're going to find that it was actually Clinton who had the extra votes, not Trump. That's why the Clinton camp was trying to get in on the recount, to cover up Clinton's voter fraud. After this becomes known, a recount will be demanded for all 50 states and we'll find that Trump won all of them.

Stein was playing underwater 5D chess the whole time.

she's milking the liberal tears and making a killing off of the salt

youtube.com/watch?v=VBtzlIpYurs

>Calls out Hillary after Clinton camp wants to join in the recount
sauce

ok but wouldn't it be safer to just stay out of it?

Go to her twitter, she went full troll
She's probably playing dumb tho and wants to put Trump supporters at ease
It's crucial that this scam be closely monitored

*at the polls
Volunteer as an observer

Yea but then she wouldn't be able to say how progressive she is for being at least apart of Hillarys takedown.

I see, I think she's implying that Clinton is publicly backing her, but privately Clinton wants nothing to do with Recounts.

If this is true I will love grandma jill forever, and promise to make fun memes in her honor.

I dunno what she's doing, but I like it.

>Recount launched in Oregon
>The Don somehow wins
>I can lift my head in public

Nobody is safe now. Pizzagate is blowing wide open. Hillary would nuke every last one of us to protect the crime ring if she could.

So literally /ourgirl/ then?

ten bucks says if they do a recount, theyll try and get this guy in from the DNC and shaft bernie again

The US doesn't look stupid enough after electing a reality tv host, she wanted to reveal how the entire electoral system is a farce.

>demoralized lefties
>get their shekels

Is Jill Stein /ourjew/?

Hillary doesn't want to dirty her hands. Hillary will look bad if she calls for a recount and then declares herself the victor. Hillary wants a third party to swoop in, call for a recount and then declare Hillary the victor. That person is Jill Stein, who is pretending she is not doing this for Hillary. Jill's funding did not come from the american people. It came from a bot, most likely linked to Soros.

If this becomes the case I'd be quite pleased with Jill's endeavors.

It looks sketchy, from a Trump supporter's perspective, seeing as we have so much reason to be aware of voter fraud. That said, it doesn't appear likely that we're losing much from this, and Jill is making a political killing off of this. This is ultimately a bad thing, seeing as she ran for president this year, and is probably going to be the meme "anti-Trump" vote come 2020. Hillary knows she will not win 2020, as Stein will run democrat and crush her, as well as Sanders, who no longer has an interest in running.

W T F
T
F

what is she trying to do ?

what did she mean by this?

does this bitch think she won lmao

What did she mean by this?

>calls election "hack riddled"

>cites conspiracy theories and fake news as evidence

>the election result did not match our expectations

Hahahhahahahahhahahhahhhhahhahahahhahhaha wtf is this bitch smoking?

>IT WAS HER TURN! IT'S NOT FAIR!

Even weirder;

>Be Hillary
>Pls no recount
>Now insisting her lawyers be present at the recounts to ensure they are fair

Ruh roh HillDawg, watchya doin there?

holly shit she believe she can actually win

The New Yorker said the NGO that was pushing for the recount went to the Democrats and were told by Hillary to go away, so they went to Stein instead.

MADWOMAN
A
D
W
O
M
A
N

i'm confused by the plant lady

Jill surge?

Given the people involved (Soros backed groups like Democracy Now!) I'd say the entire exercise is to generate Fake News to create a narrative that undermines and demoralizes the publics trust in your electoral system and rule of law.

To incite sedition and violence eventually.

There is money on the table and you expect a Jew to stay away from it?

What are you fucking new or something? Money is their kryptonite.

Hell, even me a crypto would do the same thing.

Both her and baka have links to Soros so she's doing this for the money.

Kekety kek.

He paid for Fake News hype train Jilly used as justification for the recount.

>questionable results

[citation needed]

>What is Jill doing?

That should be obvious to everyone.

>Stein: "Oh no! Everyone knows I'm a shill for Hillary Clinton! Better say that I'm not!"

To think anything else would be retarded.

I saw her on TV asking for volunteers to come down to join the recount.

This seems very dubious. How can you let HillDawgs ans Bern Outs count?

Sounds like fraud to me.

This honestly, but she got me for sec tho

If you're starting from the premise the stein is a shameless liar about her intentions in getting millions of dollars for a recount, then its not a big leap to think she's going to continue lying about her intentions.

My theory is that the clintons prompted this recount but couldn't do it themselves, so they needed an un-sullied hand to do their dirty work. Enter Jill Stein.

The russian hacking psyop that the dems have been peddling for months is going to be used to suggest that entire counties were subject to hacking. They will cite paid sources and offer no proof because the technical details would be easily debunked by actual tech experts.

The end goal isnt a real recount. The end goal is to convince electors either by threat or by constant mindcucking that to be on the side of donald trump is NOT ONLY to be on the side of putin and bad old russia, but also institute changes in balloting machines to ensure democrats never lose those states ever again.

>Accept the results Donald

>Stop the nonsense about voter fraud

>Stop inciting your supporters to not accept HillDawg as your president

What is it with liberals and projection?

This is turning into a bigger fiasco than Brexit.

Sounds like she's actually scamming libturds for shekels. Jews really can't help themselves.

>reality tv host
found the underaged faggot

>What is Jill doing? Is she /ourgal/? What's her endgame?

I think she smokes to much pot and is a closet communist (As all the greenies are)

Probably hoping she provokes some sort of Jew led goy sjw uprising against Trump and Hillary.

I've been making threads about this for days knowing this was the case

You're all so tinfoil and stupid

The debunked "study" which is full fabricated evidence, even states that a recount will not help them reveal fraud but instead give them more accurate data to help search for future anomalies.

They basically admit this is simply an operation to build distrust of U.S. institutions.

It's a typical Soros degrade and demoralize tactic.

Likewise, while CNN and The Guardian are pushing narratives full of fraudulent claims, like Russian Super Hackers, they are also pushing two more narratives;

>Any news that is not dispersed by us is Fake News

>Any criticism of our news is "anti-semitism"

It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Enjoy your Colour Revolutions and Springs boys.

>Latest tweet

>Americans voted for this women

brb checking our Green party leaders twitter right nao

she went back from Cuba and got wi fi just now?

>How can you let HillDawgs ans Bern Outs count?
>Sounds like fraud to me.

That's exactly it boss. Total fraud.

The digits at the end of your post have been noticed.

She hates homosexuals?

/ourgal/

When will we know the results of the recount? Where can we follow the results? The suspense and uncertainty is killing me.

This could be a shill

''Don't worry everyone, everythings fine''

Next minute Hillary's getting Inaugurated on January 20th because we were all too busy celebrating.

Ask the Bern Outs and HillDawgs Stein is hiring for the recount to tell you which ballots they're going to toss in the bin.

So...where's the smoke from this supposed fire?

The only smoke I see is late voting in California. Some morons were complaining about low black turnout compared to the previous election....but OBAMA WAS RUNNING THE PREVIOUS ELECTION!

Is Jill comes up empty a lot of donors are gonna be pissed

She's self-serving, like every jew.

How do you know this exactly? Speculation or do you know something concrete?

>"Trump will not win"
- Jill "The Shill" Stein, 2016

Jill Stein's running mate, Ajamu Baraka, has worked for at least two organisations funded by Soros
Evidence:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajamu_Baraka
>"From 2004 to 2011, Baraka served as the founding executive director of the US Human Rights Network"
>"Baraka has served on the boards of several human rights organizations, including Amnesty International, the Center for Constitutional Rights"
Soros connection:
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/center_for_constitutional_rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
>"CCR [Center for Constitutional Rights] received contributions from […] the Open Society Foundation (founded by George Soros – $495,000)"
USHRN: foxnews.com/world/2010/11/04/united-nations-human-rights-council.html
archived: archive.is/7eXDR
>"Funding for the network and its Geneva submission apparently comes from the Human Rights Fund, an umbrella group whose steering committee of philanthropies include the Ford >Foundation, George Soros’ Open Society Institute, the Overbrook Foundation and an anonymous donor."

Consider suicide, OP.

Answer me question:

They're trying to get us to turn on ourselves lads.

>Don't listen to these shills, everything's fine
>Don't listen to THOSE shills, everything's NOT fine.