Josef Mengele

Was the guy really the Angel of Death the media makes him out to be or is that all bullshit? Ive been reading conflicting reports and just want to know the truth, good or bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my great uncle told me when he was experimented on by him that he tried to lure people in with kindness but he was the most twisted individual ever

>yes goy, he literally turned God's chosen people into lampshades

Some say he was the architect of MK-Ultra, not that I could find much info on that, though.

I'm fascinated by Nazi human experiments. What did they do? What did they find? I've heard all manner of things, being able to make it so that a woman has twins or triplets, creating mind-controlled slaves, etc

I don't believe anything anymore regarding him. 99% of the stories about him are probably made up.
>A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth

Mengele was only an innocent lamp shade manufacturer. I can't understand why history has been so unkind to him.

No, it's all real, especially his innate ability to clone himself, allowing every Auschwitz survivor to have the chance to meet him.

Huge advancements in medicine were made by Mengele. Did you know his family was the John Deere of Germany? They manufactured farm equipment, that's how he survived in hiding after the war. Money from the family fortune helped him.

without him we wouldnt know vaccines were possible, like it or not, your life, or the life of someone close to you has been unknowingly saved by the experiments of the Nazis and the Japanese Unit 731

I knew they were rich but didn't know how they aquired their wealth. Interesting stuff. The more i read, the more i think Hitler and the nazis paid the ultimate price and were turned into historys boogeymen all because they dared to challenge the global banking establishment and show the true potential of a nationalistic society. Part of me wants to be wrong because that would be a really hard truth to accept.

Some people like to forget that knowledge has a price.

>got good grades in high school despite being out with an illness for most of the year
>got into a good university, studied medicine
>cared about the welfare of his nation, joined the military
>rescued two guys from a burning tank, hurting himself in the process
>saved as many people as possible in Auschwitz from disease (including Otto Frank)
>contracted typhus himself trying to help with the epidemic
>kept the children calm and cheerful by playing games and giving them sweets
>lived in south america under his actual name for years without being caught
>continued working to help others, first as a pharmacist and then opened a small woodshop making furniture and toys for children
>died only when nature wanted him to, not when the mossad wanted him, successfully BTFOing israel, america, and everybody else who wanted his head

Can a man get any more based?

Sources? I'm interested.

also practically everything that we know about hypothermia from a medical standpoint comes from the research of Nazi doctors who had no qualms about dunking test subjects into freezing water for hours on end and seeing what happened to their bodies and measuring the stages of the disease

Obsessed with twins, apparently continued his research after the war and is linked with a town that has an usually high rate of twin births.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

No 100 percent true holocaust testimony is complete without being personally gassed by Dr Mengele.

>not being shot AND gassed
Anti-semite, why do you try to diminish the holocaust?

Multiple sources, but here's a quick read that sums most of it up pretty nicely.
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html

I came for actual refutations and evidence and all I got were memes

Sup Forums ain't what it used to be. I guess all the oldfags left.

What's there to refute? A bunch of "eyewitness testimonies"?

>Make Children's toys
Let me guess, he made two of each

>been reading conflicting reports
you mean you've been reading revisionist shit.