Meet 'Kek', The Alt-Right's Anti-Semitic Hate God

Liberal writes article to figure out what KEK is.

Meet 'Kek', The Alt-Right's Anti-Semitic Hate God

archive.is/I5N6E

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I5N6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fair enough

May Kek punish those who discredit him

NOT ALL EGYPTIANS ARE ANTI-SEMITIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its all fun and games until i use kek to
[spoiler]Get myself a GF[/spoiler]

>the egregore grows stronger

TOP KEK

>YHWH the Monotheistic Usurper had its Jewish progeny slander Egypt with their fake Holocaust-tier Book of Exodus. Kek is the herald of all the Old Gods, and he has every reason to hate the Jews and their demon YHWH. Abrahamism will feel his wrath"

I find it retarded that it's a common occurrence that "journalists" often write about the actual shitposts of an anime inspired politics board.
Really now.

THIS IS BULLSHIT, KEK IS THE GOD OF PEACE AND WE ARE THE BOARD OF PEACE

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

>Liberal nut jobs getting trolled so hard they're actually writing articles about a cartoon frog.

LOL

Enlightenment movement, that seeks' to keep people trapped in the emotional safe space group-think of Plato's cave
>wew lad

MAY KEK DESTROY ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE US

Praise Kek.

quite a well-written, fair take on this entire board

>t. reddit

The only thing more amusing than the actual memes produced on this site are the ridiculous attempts by normies to wrap their brains around them and interpret them from an outsider's point-of-view.

Take the UN report on Sup Forums, for example, where "experts" were completely befuddled and unable to explain why posts from small countries like Bermuda or Monaco seem to get more replies than posts from anywhere else (rare flags).

It's literally like the 'Darmok' episode from Next Generation - they understand our words and images, but they can't comprehend their meaning because they don't understand the culture that produced them.

It's fucking hysterical.

Day of the rope

I hope kek bankrupts them for making fun of kek

but kek only killed muslims thus far and goyims.

this article is a hoax and slanders kek to make him look bad.

see? kek agrees

Moloch must be very scared indeed.

they are scared

PRAISE KEK

>hate god
>not chaos god

pls

PRAISE HIM
CONVERT OR BE FOREVER DAMNED

Why are they so intolerant about our religion?

"Praise Kek, brothers. What a fine get indeed! Lets LARP as Atlanta-born negresses and jew some SJWs on twitter"

"Sir, I see that they are using English, but... I can't interpret what they are saying. Maybe it is some highly advanced cryptology?"

god this is funny.

>100383488

He is speaking to us across the cosmos.

>Just like some of the post-modernist student far-left, the Alt-Right rejects universalism, the concept of truth and ethical morality. Alt-Rightists favour the primacy of a subjective, emotional, collectivist racial sense of belonging over timeless ideas like individual human dignity, individual rights and free market rationality. In that sense, the Alt-Right is a classical Anti-Enlightenment movement, that seeks' to keep people trapped in the emotional safe space group-think of Plato's cave, rather allowing them to enter a rational, free-thinking world where reason and truth can challenge and offend emotive identities. No wonder they would prefer the darkness of the cave over the light of reason.

TOP KEK

Kek is a god of peace

>timeless ideas like individual human dignity, individual rights and free market rationality
>dignity
>FREE MARKET RATIONALITY
>timeless

Who the fuck writes this bullshit. I would've let this fag slide on missing the point of the memes, but now I realize he's just an uneducated """journalist""". How the hell do these people even find these boards, they're such misinformed normies?!

>100383488

It is happening brothers..........

>Just like some of the post-modernist student far-left, the Alt-Right rejects universalism, the concept of truth and ethical morality. Alt-Rightists favour the primacy of a subjective, emotional, collectivist racial sense of belonging over timeless ideas like individual human dignity, individual rights and free market rationality. In that sense, the Alt-Right is a classical Anti-Enlightenment movement, that seeks' to keep people trapped in the emotional safe space group-think of Plato's cave, rather allowing them to enter a rational, free-thinking world where reason and truth can challenge and offend emotive identities. No wonder they would prefer the darkness of the cave over the light of reason.

Wow, he must have just passed his PHIL101 class.

>Sup Forums! The board Sup Forums in Summer!
>moot, with hair curled.
>Hiroyuki, when the boards fell.

This

It's hilarious as shit though. People are being paid to interpret our shitposts and explain them to the world.

He speaks directly to me though it is at times hard to interpret

here's a hint cunt (it's not)

My ma has that fucking frog in her living room. Maybe I should swipe it for Kek.

Soon in our future we will all kneel at the throne of Kek and give our thanks. He truly is a great lord.

Memes upon him

My response to the article

1. Egypt isn't in the Middle East you dumb nigger

2. Kek came to our attention because of funny coincidences not some bizarre anti Semitic conspiracy

3. Timothy McVeigh wasn't a neo nazi

4. Ramzpaul is a fag

This article was really badly researched and totally misses the point and contains numerous factual errors. Like saying that Egypt is in the Middle East

Tldr stupid nigger writes stupid shit

FUCK KEK

thou shalt not use his name in vain.
Praise KEK!

that's brilliant

Considering his obvious lack of understanding on the subject, I doubt he even passed.

Why is Jew media calling everybody that is against them hate? So what are Kikes some kind of love spreaders? LOL

careful now!

How dare you! Kek is a god of peace

McVeign wanted small limited government yea that sounds like German reich

>archive.is/I5N6E
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums the board Sup Forums
Moot when no gf
Moot and Mike Denton at Gawker
Cucked when Sup Forums fell

PEEPEE POOPOO
CHUCK SHILLARY IN A NIGGER ZOO
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY'S NECK WILL TWIST

the jews fear the frog god

They're not paid much apparently. Total lack of effort.

His conclusion is even better:

>But that is exactly why critics of the Alt-Right must work to expose the ugly anti-Semitic hidden meanings that really lie behind the movement's use of figures like Kek and Pepe. When the use of these symbols is exposed as yet another propaganda trick to subconsciously draw these people into a vicious cycle of stale, old Jew-Hatred and Hitler-Worship, the Alt-Right's seemingly countercultural "meme-magick" loses its 'coolness' appeal to the disenchanted, internet-savvy teenagers they seek to recruit.

>Just watch how quickly many Alt-Right followers will be running away from the movement's core symbols when the public starts to recognise them for the hateful obsession they really represent.

So we're gonna wake up from our PoMo false consciousness once we realize what PoMo is, even though we were engaging in it to mock it for fun to begin with.

>On Reddit's, The_Donald sub-forum, the possibly largest Alt-Right influenced space on the internet, Kek has been mentioned over 4000 times. Compare that to just 1098 mentions of Jesus, 728 mentions of the Bible, to a mere 277 references to Jefferson and only 389 mentions of George Washington.

That's because kek is the ironic shitpost form of lol you stupid motherfucker

Kill the Jews, kill them all!

Kek will destroy Yahweh, Moloch, and all other kike gods and their followers.

>image from reddit
When will that alt-right hate site be shut down for good?

It's incredible how these people use us as a mirror but never actually reflect upon what they've seen

>Posters don't know the meanings behind kek
>Anti-enlightenment, chains of Plato's cave

If they keep thinking were dumb they will never learn. The article could not be more mistaken. They have the facts, but cannot solve the puzzle.

We interesting subculture now.

When will Tumblr muh White privilege site be shut down for good?

Your singles show your lack of devotion.

Sup Forums, in summer.

Plebbits, going back

HATE FOR THE HATE GOD! DUB FOR THE DUB THRONE!!!

>Mythical

Yea no, He is all too real

But kek is Egyptian, therefor Semitic.

The time approacheth lads..........

THEY WILL SUFFER

KEK WILLS IT!

WITNESSED

Is KEK the second Hitler?

>journalists UNIRONICALLY believe this

literally 10 seconds of google is more informative.

How dare you make excuses. Reddit is a site of HATE!

>Egyptian god
>anti semetic

>Just watch how quickly many Alt-Right followers will be running away from the movement's core symbols when the public starts to recognise them for the hateful obsession they really represent.

Kek. He sounds scared

What did he mean by this?
Is he not aware that they wuz kangz?

Death to infidels, check my 7

>alt-right wins
>2000 years from now
>people unironically worship Kek

This timeline can't be stopped.

We didn't choose Kek, Kek chose us.

Are they shaming us for our belifs?

Should we start to call then biggots and "altrightophobics'?

KEK will gas the Kikes

>ugly bile-green amphibian
How rude!

PRAISE KEK

their heads are so far up their own asses that theyve completely lost sight of reality

>a horde of twitter KANGZers descend upon his pale white butthole and paint him as a racist for calling "their" ancestors anti-semetic

That would be glorious

Altrightphobics ....great term

>Jews whining about others playing the victim after questionable behaviour
Oy da chutzpah!

>The decentral, and disorganised way in which the Alt-Right works makes it hard to chart the origin of their symbols, let alone to find Alt-Righters engaging in a detailed discussion of why Kek and ancient Egypt were selected for reverence. But here's what we know. The Egyptian Pharaohs were some of the first and most vicious Jew-haters in the ancient world.
I didn't even think of it like that. These people could've done better research by just going on KnowYourMeme or some shit

>On Reddit's, The_Donald sub-forum, the possibly largest Alt-Right influenced space on the internet, Kek has been mentioned over 4000 times.

Probably in contexts like Top kek.
Jesus Christ these libshits are dumb.

Delusional because understanding would be too scary.

If these people have any understanding of the occult and memetics, then they'd realize that giving attention to Kek will only make him more powerful. Ya'll need some Styx.

Kekphobia has been growing for a while now.

Kek

The haters just give our Lord more power

>only 4000 times

Weak

Behead anyone who insults KEK!

How dare she defile Kek's name? Kek, please punish her.

KEK is not a fucking hate god, lmao. He's chaos. These fuckers need to actually do journalism.