Degenerate genetics

Why is God or nature or whatever so unfair with Genetics?

Man in pic related( Brock "Thor" O'hurn) is 6'7 ft tall, he was given a millonaire model job just for his looks, his IQ is 120 and I bet he can literally fuck any girl he wants with null effort

How am I supposed to compete against that?. Like wtf.

I'm not good looking, I'm short like 5'4 and I tend to get fat even if I don't eat like a pig.

Other urls found in this thread:

viriculture.com/degeneracy/
viriculture.com/faces-part-6-theories-explaining-modern-dentofacial-deformities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I tend to get fat even if I don't eat like a pig."
>This is what fatties believe

With people like this you wonder if you are evenanda human

Get a hot wife and breed out your subhuman genetics.

Walking next to this man would be suicidal for me

Hold on OP, let me just ask God or nature or whatever real quick

Just stop being ugly and start being 6'7 dumbass.

You are a Mexican. You cannot compete, especially for white women.

Maybe while you are cleaning a pool you could sneak a peek of a beautiful white woman in a bikini and fap that monkey dry!

Look at it this way; that man has known no hardship, no social difficulties, and likely no financial difficulties. This will undoubtedly make him out of touch with reality and weak-willed. The greatest men in history weren't the most attractive or the smartest, they were the ones that overcame hardship and got. things. done.

And anyone can do that if they are willing to put in the same dedication and work ethic that the greats always have.

who cares. you have one life - make the best of it, son't waste time on what's beyond your control

How can i even compete

Sexual selection + god tier ethnic background

>6'7
Too fucking tall. Majority of the women wouldn't touch him.

Mirin
How do I get on this mode?

These fucking retards work out 6 hours per day.

As if they have an iq of 120.

lol

people that tall usually die earlier than normal

viriculture.com/degeneracy/

What is wrong with his nappy dirty hair?

kek, keep lying to yourself if that makes you feel better

> tfw putin is immortal.

viriculture.com/faces-part-6-theories-explaining-modern-dentofacial-deformities/

Is 120 even that high?

I took a legit IQ when I was a kid and scored125 and I thought I was a retard.

Well?

>he works out
>probably is a stupid person

kys eternal leaf, physic activity has been proven to help the cognitive process.

But of course you probably never worked out since you have to shitpost

Women love tall men. Stop being salty tall men die very young due to heart problems.

6'7 is too tall. 6'4 is the perfect height. I'm 6'2 and I wish I was 6'4.

>I'm short like 5'4
My dear little Indio villager, I'm sorry but this is a whites only board. You have to go back.

Eyes
Teeth
Skin complexion
Hair

I think those are basically the four key traits that make someone look attractive, and i think you can improve all of them

t. ugly or below average guys. How do you know this guy doesn't have degenerate genetics? He's not even that good looking anyway. You think good looking men get the same deal as good looking women. Men in general are not taken to kindly until and unless they demonstrate status, employment, high income and so on. A man simply presenting themself in public or society is normally seen as an undesirable without indicators of the aforementioned. You don't have to look scruffy or shady or really anything, you just have to be a guy not demonstrating any signs of evidence of a respectable or admired job, or some sort of status or material affluence.

Looks mitigate it a bit, but good looks also attract attention because people are conditioned to pay attention to symmetrical faces, and if you look angry or depressed or anything not positive emotionally you will repulse people especially women.

That is one man. There are about 4 billion women on the planet. You and that tall gut will probably never come within 100 miles of each other, let alone compete for the same women. In other words, one guy can't keep all of those holes happily filled. There are PLENTY of 5 foot tall women you could get, if you keep in shape, dress neatly, and hold down a good job.

probably the worst part of being a manlet is that you will find yourself a girl that's even shorter than you - and will worsen the chances of your offspring to be better. that's probably why mexicans are so short

Blue pilled retard.

Looks, money and status are all that matter, faggot.

All of those guys are on gear and probably do a brosplit routine for 1-2 hours a day but you're DYEL so you wouldn't know that. Also you're RETARDED because you're assuming IQ is relative to time spent in a gym (which is their job)

I'm 6'6" and live in Los Angeles as an attractive Nord too. This is a city where every woman wants to get with a basketball player. If you think being tall is unattractive to women you've just never been tall before.

Hot girls all the time in public will stop what they're doing to comment on how tall I am if I stand next to them.

Protip:
>it's their opener and means they want the dick

As a 5'7 manlet this is why I will only date girls 5'6 and above.

The guys to the left arnt even big, and dont need to workout even an hour a day to look like that, you fucking cuck.

>TFW white and 5'4

Yeah but he's probably only rocking a 3 in schlong dude

Either that or a 9 incher that hurts any girl he sticks it in

why does it matter if he's a stupid person?

He's a 10 to most women and gets laid every night why would he care about how smart he is.

>t. crying manlets

Do leg lengthening surgery. You might end up dying from fat embolism or become paralyzed and it costs over $100k but it's probably worth it.

lift

its easy

its cheap

anyone can do it

get fucking motivated you scrub

Blah, blah...lanklet.

Fucking lift. Otherwise get to the back of the line.

the guy is literally the epitome of ubermensch. he is waling proof of inherent white supremacy. he could have any woman on this planet,and you know it. luckily for chumps like you,lads like this are 1/100 million. stop comparing yourself to someone whos likeness you will never meet.

Nature is cruel.

it's cucked thinking to give in because others have been gifted more.

victory when earned is far sweeter than anything you got by luck

6'6" here. I've been 6'4", and I assure you that it is not the optimal height. 6'6" is better

Though, you aren't competing with him. He wouldn't fuck the woman you can get.

Based on this post, you were probably correct. You're retarded.

oh, another note Nordic men are EXCEPTIONALLY uncommon in Los Angeles. It's a combination of it being a desert so us snow people don't move here often and the reality that all whites are minorities here. The Mexican and Korean population brings the average male height down a good 3 or 4 inches too. So if you're a tall Scandinavian male in LA you're like a triple exotic.

What the fuck is wrong with the sky on the right side of this picture?

True that senpai, unfortunately it means we get ugly bitches also asking, "WOWUU LIKE. HOW TALL ARRREE U??1!"

>long hair

lol faggot

>Korean qts
HNNNNNNNNG

OK Lookism

That was what I meant by "hold down a good job". I am as red pilled as can be. Women are ALL whores. Money for pussy. As it has always been.

By that logic humanity is in a downward spiral of shortness and will stop to exist after a certain amount of generations since we'll be on sub-atomic level.

Why did you post a picture of my husband?

I mean, 99% of men get shorter girls, that's how we are wired

Is it better to be born with an easy life, or overcome a hard one through determination?

IQ 120
LOL

No, on the other hand, taller people will continue breeding with taller people, until everyone is bigger than the universe.

Step one is don't be a mexican.

Only 120? Come on.

's possible. I was off the height/weight growth charts as a kid (literally my doctor showed me a chart when I was 9 and said "you are here" and pointed about 3 inches above the chart) and so is my daughter. Probably will be first female in my family (that I know) to be over 6' tall.

but if you're of normal height then you pass your normal genes and the girl even if she's shorter than you might be of normal height as well. but it's not the same for really short people - if you're a really short guy and get an even shorter girl then your offspring will not be of normal height - that's the norm.

>tfw 6'6
>tfw dicklet

looks like that Norwegian officer. Lasse lom

I bet these faggots can barely even read they're so fucking dumb.

I am 6 foot five. All of my relatives are tall, I have a cousin who is 6 foot 6, and most of the women are 5 foot 10 or better. Some of them are pretty thin, though, so we need to start breeding in some stockier stock.

>me at 16
>be 6'6" basketball center at my HS team
>fuck girl for the first time
>overhear the girl I have the biggest crush on ask her what my dick like
>"well I guess you could say it was proportional to the rest of his body"
>MFW

perhaps you were never meant to survive OP?

Nature is fascist

Daily reminder that anyone whose ancestors fought the Nazis, fucked themselves out having a body like this. Eugenics could have produced the greatest human form, thanks Eternal Anglos for stealing that from us.

>This guy says some fedora "le gentleman" shit
>Women get wet
>Average guy does the same thing
>Women (and men) screencap his post and put it on r/neckbeards

Really makes me think...

He did a video interview for GQ. Outside of his selfies he takes for Insta, he's a fairly average looking dude. He lifts and stays in great shape, so he's god a good body, but if it wasn't for lighting and filters, he wouldn't be oogled over.

>I tend to get fat even if I don't eat like a pig.

4 makes the other 3 look like fucking shit.

Just finished leg day and now I want to go back and do just a strict arm routine. Fuck.

ew nasty that thor nigga gotta shave. ion fux with chimps

Except Thor's ancestors probably shot and killed Nazis dead like good Scandies.

Nazis didn't learn from the Christians, you don't invade Scandinavia just because you think they're fellow white people. My grandfather got his USA citizenship traveling to America to join the military so he could kill more Nazis and get a uniform and free ammo for it too.

He could be my twin!!

life and genetics are not the same for everyone , more news after the ads.

stop dwelling on your own insecurities and problems - deal with the cards you were given.

>he'll never put his penis in your ass, take it out, put it in in your mouth and then straight back in your mouth

Why even live?

Uh oh, you've outed him. That means he has no argument now!

Neck yourself ugly subhuman incel.

Step two is take an abundance of steroids.