Kellie responds to Marco's tweet

'Sadly, it is not a parody. But it is certainly shameful and an embarrassment.'

'Trudeau had a chance to stand for freedom and human dignity today and instead stood with a brutal dictator.'

twitter.com/KellieLeitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mXLQg4eSTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not voting for that hog. O'Leary or fuck off. Hopefully Trump will annex us if the Conservative Party bars O'Leary from running

kek

thank god. What a fucking joke Justin is.

Not surprised though. His dad used to suck Castro's dick

Only teenagers want O'leary.

1) The guy is a fraud. He made his money by selling a junk company that was immediately scrapped when they realized how shit it was. He's done nothing since then

He's a complete asshole too. Unworkable and people hate dealing with him.

2) You can't just randomly walk into Canadian politics, it's not the same structure as America

He is NOT Canada's Ttrump

Hey buddy, until O'Leary declares (which may not happen) she is Our Gal.

I've never heard of this woman before last week. All I've seen so far is her reply to Rubio and her saying she wants to fuck up the cbc. Is a vote for her going to be the best way to take down cuckdeau?

Yeah, and Trump University too ayyy lmfao

GTFO SHILL

I think she has a lot of potential.

These people will literally stoop to any level necessary to get their fucking snouts in the trough.

Hopefully people see through their nonsense.

Are you absolutely retarded? Do you have any grasp of any of these issues?

I'm a big fan of Trump. Trump actually did good business. O'Leary is a bullshit artist. Just look up his history. It's underwhelming.

No private sector CEO will ever be able to just walk into our political system and take over

She looks like a fuckin tranny and I know theres a shitload of you little weasel faggot twinks volunteering in the Conservative Party who glady fondle Establishment cock. Day of the rope wont spare you creeps

People didnt vote for Trump because he's a CEO. He's president because he's a no-bullshit no-cocksucking guy who is smart enough to make society comfy. That's it and the same can be said for O'Leary.

Now pack your bags and GET THE FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums YOU LITTLE BITCH

Here's a good video for the uninitiated:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mXLQg4eSTE

>O'Leary
I'm not voting for a sneaky Arab. He doesn't care about Canadians, at least Leitch might stop the tidal wave of brown and yellow.

Truth right here. He made his money selling his AOL free-trial CD's to Mattel which is widely considered the worst business acquisition in history.
Not to mention he only ever lowballs people on dragons den and only offers royalty deals where he will make 10% of of all sales for sitting on his ass.

Fuck off redditor. Christ you people are unbearable

Mad Max had a better response

Kellie it's time stop posting. Nobody cares.

IS SHE, DARE I SAY IT /ourgirl/

BURN THE LEAFS NOW

I have no idea what alternative you guys want.

I went through the vote listing on Bill C-16 and half the people running for Conservative leadership literally voted Yes on it.

O'Leary can't be manipulated, and he doesn't need to whore himself out to get campaign financing unlike the rest of 'em.

I'd vote for a woman like Palin. But not a slimy slut like Leech.

ITS OFFICIAL The #CruzMissiles and #VoteStay fags have come out of their cuck caves.

>This person will restore traditional values in Canada

kek

Looks like Tony Blair in a dress

O'Leary or bust kid. Either beg for O'Leary to run, or lose. (I'm sure you'd rather lose tho, fucking faggot)