Why don't you adopt, Sup Forums? You do want to continue the white race, correct? Don't you want to redpill your child?

Why don't you adopt, Sup Forums? You do want to continue the white race, correct? Don't you want to redpill your child?

>tfw no abortion

Adoption is cuckoldry in the biological sense of the word.

fixed

adopting is cucked as fuck. like literal cuckoldry. the origin of the word. Why would you want to further the bloodline of a family that couldn't raise their own children and had to give them away/had them taken away.

Actually, I want to continue my genetic line, not the white race. Deal with it.

Design the economy so it's not a ponzi scheme that must grow exponentially forever or else it collapses, then you won't need mass immigration

you think he raped her? retards are pretty strong

Walk into an adoption agency and say you want a white child because you "want someone who looks like us" (because only couples can adopt). You'll get put on the very back of the list.

Just quit fucking so much, holy shit.

This is like saying
>"well if you're against the murder of children, you would be a hypocrite if you don't want to make a dramatic change to your entire family."

I'm against abortion. I think people need to deal with consequences of their actions.
I'm against adoption. I think people should have to take care of their children.
Also, I think niggers should be sterilized.

It is nearly impossible to adopt a baby in the US currently because so few children are put up for adoption. There are thousands of families who would love to adopt a baby.

there's not enough babies to adopt in the us because of abortion and only 1/4 of the kids in foster care can be adopted. white babies are like 30k btw

Fuck no. My genes may be shit but i'd rather have a shit child than raise someone else's.

How about you don't get knocked up when you're not prepared to raise a kid?

It kills me how the pro-abortion crowd pretend this option doesn't exist.

It's not like birth control is hard to access in the 21st century.

>liberals still think abortion is a top issue for the right
Women who abort are overwhelmingly liberal and/or minorities.
Women who don't tend to be white.
I have no problem with this.
1990 called, it wants its issue back.

>I think niggers should be sterilized.

Should have been removed from are mud ball world over 70 years ago.

im gonna sound like a libcuck here but i got my gf pregnant in like 2009 pre obamacare

i had a ton of money and she had none

we stupidly played the timing game rather that pull out always

it was impossible for her to get birth control other than through walk in hours at planned parenthood. you of course couldnt go to those hours if you had a job and didnt want to be a lazy nigger.

less government regulations means easier access to birth control

also this is one thing im am vehemently against in the mainstream republican platform

i want babies to be killed if you want and i want it cheap

this too

>Single
>Poor
>Shut-in loner

I dont think anyone would let me adopt anything, let alone a child.