MICHAEL OBAMA?

Convince me Michelle Obama isn't a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't do it. She is a man. The scientific consensus is in. The debate is over.

She looks more feminine than like 70% of black women

I honestly don't know.

One side tells me she has broad shoulders, an ugly face, defined shoulder and bicep muscles, and an overall masculine visage, but my other half tells me all niggers either look like that, or are fat.

She IDENTIFIES as a woman.
Apparently that makes her a woman.

she's an african american female

that face reminds me of a relative of hers in Planet of the Apes. Forgot which one.

She has very good traps
What the fuck

Like genuinely she has the body of a man
Even her face is man-like, it's just caked in makeup to make her look more feminine.

Jesus Christ how could a President of the USA marry this man

Convince me she is a human

youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY

Pretty buff. She could beat some Sup Forumsaks here

shes wearing earrings

men don't wear earrings

impossible

she was literally bred for manual labor
it's no surprise she looks like she'd be good at it

that being said, I do support high-resolution publicly available 3D interactive nude images being taken of all government officials to ensure there's no ladyboys or mangirls telling me what to do

I can't.

Her recent massive weight gain, sheer size, traps, lack of any pictures being pregnant and that "thing" in her pants on the ellen show convinced me...its a man baby~!

Why? It is a man.

half-orcs get +2strength and -2 charisma, -2 intelligence and infravision

Let's just say that in a pickup basketball game between pol and the white house, Michelle would singlehandedly carry their entire team.

spbp

Her hands are so big she can hold a basketball palm side down.

I bet it says she is a female on her long-form birth certificate.

hi-test

I'd put 50 on Michelle that she'd make more from the 3 point line than LeBron. He'd be too intimidated by her size.

Her birth certificate indicates she has a vagina.

This is the sad truth. For a black woman, she is somewhat feminine. Not very feminine, mind you, but somewhat feminine.

Most black women don't even register on the 1-10 scale. Michelle registers as a 2/10 for me. Which means I would only fuck her if I had to fuck a 0-1/10 if I refused.

Black women are masculine thanks to slavery boss

>trusting any of the obama's birth certificates

fuck off ctr

I personally like a woman that has strong features, I know i'll have a handsome son or a model daughter desu

likelihood of all that goes up

means nothing. doctors have a sliding sex scale when it comes to classifying genitalia.

she's probably a man with a micropenis, like most sheboons.

she's a 52 year old mother of two that spent the last 8 years in the white house. youd look like shit too.

Ffs, those shoulders...

She's hot

thank god you guys got Melania then ey?