/hca/ - REPEAL HART-CELLER ACT (MASS IMMIGRATION BILL OF 1965) GENERAL

Before 1965, the United States was 85% white. Today, racial and ethnic minorities make up one-third of the population. Before 1965, the immigrant stream was largely European. Today, most new arrivals to this country come from Mexico, China and India.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

>Previous laws restricted immigration from Asia and Africa, and gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern Europeans. In the 1960s, the United States faced both foreign and domestic pressures to change its nation-based formula. Abroad, former military allies and new independent nations aimed to delegitimize discriminatory immigration, naturalization and regulations through international organizations like the United Nations

Senator Ed Kennedy claimed:
>The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

Fucking liar, they knew what they were doing.

After Kennedy's assassination, President Lyndon Johnson signed the bill , the bastard who destroyed the west.

THIS IS IT, this is what should be the target of the recent "nationalism" uprising's anger. This is the single document that started the downfall of the USA and western civilization. We need to start spreading word that this cancerous bill needs to be repealed. It has lasted far too long and its destruction could save this shit world.
cis.org/1965ImmigrationAct-MassImmigration

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/KrisKobach1787
pastebin.com/J127Rk8c
pastebin.com/C2YMRd3X
sli.mg/a/EvrRgM
cliffsnotes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MORE INFO

REPEAL THE HART-CELLER MASS IMMIGRATION BILL OF 1965 AND ITS 1990 EXTENSION

White percentage of USA in 1970 - 87.7%
White percentage of USA in 2016 - 63.0%

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

By the year 2042, white people not referring to themselves as Hispanic will no longer be a majority but rather only a plurality of the population of the United States. Minority groups, led by Hispanic Americans (mainly Mexican Americans), Black Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and Pacific Islander Americans would together outnumber non-Hispanic White Americans

>REQUIRED READING
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

>Timeline
1965 - Hart-Celler Act (HCA) signed by Lyndon B. Johnson after JFK assassinated, promoted heavily by Ted Kennedy
1990 - Immigration Act (IMMACT) signed by George H. W. Bush, immigration cap increased to ~625,000

>What is the plan?
Use hashtag #RepealHartCeller on twitter to drum up support and spread awareness of this act's destruction. Create and spread statistics, memes, etc. on social media to show the immigration disaster.

>People to tweet to
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/KrisKobach1787
Web conservatives

>Arguments (IMPORTANT)
pastebin.com/J127Rk8c

>Articles
pastebin.com/C2YMRd3X

>Memes and Statistics
sli.mg/a/EvrRgM

BUMP THIS THREAD!

BUMP

This is actually important.

tl:dr but I'll bump

>shit needs cliffs notes but have a bump

Bumping again. What does tl:dr mean?

>cliffs notes
What is that?

>tl;dr = too long; didn't read
>cliffsnotes.com/ cheat sheet sorta for easily distracted dopes like me

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Ed Kennedy wasn't assassinated retard. Edit the pasta so there's no confusion.

>further left
>uglier they get
kek

Feel free to make your own general and edit it out after this thread expires.

Why? The damage is already done. All your doing is protecting the immigrants that took advantage of this act from any new immigrants. Your ethnicity is already displaced.

It's inferred to be JFK from the sentence.

Yeah, as much as I want this to happen, it's very unlikely to happen, and nothing can be done to those already here and naturalized, unless we go full 1488, which is unlikely to happen as well.

Wrong.
It can be saved and preserved. The white population can go up if we act. Nihilstic fag go away.

>Yeah, as much as I want this to happen
Fuck out of my thread, kike. We put a meme into the white house. We can pass a lousy immigration bill.

>Senator Ed Kennedy claimed:
>>The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

It's funny that it's the same lie, told for decades, in spite of results.

Don't believe your lying eyes.

In fact, don't believe the official government statistics either.

Look over there, it's fake news!

Not a kike. I'd send them all back if I could, even the legal ones; and throw in the natives for good measure.
Seriously, how viable is it? The second it gains any traction whatsoever, they'll say it's racist and all the crossover support we've had for this election will disappear.
How do you propose such a shift in immigration policy?

So why exactly did USA repeal the laws concentrated on races of people? (white immigration, segregation etc)
Back in the 80s, everything outside NA and EU was irrelevant economically. You could just say "Fuck you" to anyone who called it unfair.

To them everything is racist, so the accusations of racism shouldn't bother anybody. On the contrary, I think his support would go up from a massive immigration shift. Even white leftists, the ones who aren't SJWs, are racist behind closed doors. Trump should propose this as a "getting immigrants who love us" type of deal.
Lefties were sperging out when he said that back in the summer because they knew he was talking about white people.
He should propose mass-immigration from Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, etc in order to get the white population to go up.

Jews.

I was hoping for a serious answer.

>should propose this as a "getting immigrants who love us" type of deal.
You may be on to something there. Drumming up support with that and then passing it as a law.

It really is Jews though. They just wanted to flood the West with different ethnic groups, so that their sect isn't so easily seen as they appear white. You know the whole thing "my white brothers and sisters must reject hate"/"Us Jews are a persecuted race which is why Israel must remain pure"

Why did you take in Jews anyway? Weren't they expelled by European kings multiple times?

As a matter of fact, I wonder how the world got into the state it is today, not just the USA. Trade won't be affected even if you openly declare that you hate other races/ nationalities. You just sell and buy stuff from other nations for your own gain and that's it.

>Weren't they expelled by European kings multiple times
Yes, 109 times if I'm not mistaken.

>Why did you take in Jews anyway?
Because the greedy let them in. In Christianity, usury is illegal. So to get around this, greedy in positions of power, would let them in practice it in their territory in exchange for a fee or taxes or whatever. And since there are 100s of people making decisions, it's easy to find a few greedy ones that will sell out their people.

bump