>Inb4 Harold

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

picture very related

map of Cascadia.

Fuck off with your gook shit

You're probably Turkish, or even worse....a Greek!

The only possible outcome is the most cucked nation on the planet.

Will Saami people of Scandinavia get automatic citizenship? They are Eurasian by origin.

No, Finns will be considered hapas though so you'll be given a qt like pic related to breed.

>Eurasian
Wrong

Should have said hapas.

That's not logically consistent. Saami are 5 times more Asian than Finns.

>most cucked nation on the planet
This isn't a thread about Deseret.

Pretty picture though.

Yeah but Saami are genetic trash. I think it would make a funny meme to consider Finns, even Fenno-Swedes... half Asian.

Saami wouldn't be allowed in at all. Any further questions?

>A nation of elliot rodgers.

>expecting a half Thai half kike to be remarkable
The fact he even did it the madman is impressive.

Myself Hungarian on mothers side, Russian (with Finnish grandfather - thanks for the surname and Finnish passport, I guess) on dad's side. My wife is US born Irish-Japanese, her dad is a mick from Boston, mom is from Kyoto. She was originally American and Japanese citizen, but in 2014 me, her, her dad and her mom got passports of Ireland. We mostly live in either Dublin, Galway, Newport, Boston, Moscow or Kyoto. what race are we, smart ass? Aslo, non-nip Asians are genetic trash t.bh

Cascadia is American clay fuck off faggot

You're map includes Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, and San Francisco. All nice cities, but leftist shit holes. They will dominate the political landscape. There's no solvency for this.

This.

Kill all leafs desu senpai.

You are future Cascadians. : ^ )

>Being Canadian

Does your autistic plan include deportation of non-nips?

bump

Anyone who isn't Eurasian/European basically gets deported.

Groups like nips who are planning on making Eurasians can stay.

Thanks for the bump.

I'm asking you what will happen with genetic litter like koreans or chinks, and people who mixed with them? I get a vibe that you are chink dirt

I'm half Filipino half Northwest Euro.

Chinks for the most part will be deported but Koreans and certain Northeast Asians will be allowed to stay if they are married to a Euro.

Just like Russians not being the ideal European, they will still be accepted.

This. The Pacific Northwest is far and away the most liberal region in North America. The people there would never be receptive to this sort of thing. Additionally, all of the companies which keep the PNW economy afloat are liberal as fuck and would most assuredly leave, resulting in a complete economic collapse.

My great great grandmother is from the still intact Yugoslavia, am I included?

>cascadia
The only legitimate homeland for an Eurasian Ethnostate is Siberia.

kys

97% European incredibly racist area? Good idea

I'm mostly German and Scottish, but I have an indigenous ancestor 5 generations back. I already live in the promiseday land. Can I stay since my ancestral heritage lends credibility to an ancestral claim to the land? Also, I am a third generation free mason.

we'll remove those unwilling to join in golorious ethno-state.

isn't the region filled with brown people now?

Just mexicans.

Blackness can't tolerate cold wet weather half the year. They prefer warm climates . where theit graffiti season is longer than 5 weeks.

t. Chang
Chinese are hated the most there

Leave the mudah land out of this, brah

Northwest Front here. All the niggers, spics, gooks and kikes GTFO.

You're a cuck amongst cucks leaf.

Im sure your constitution will have a BBC amendment in it, and blacked will be the CBC

This

Can we stay? I'd like to see a Euro colony in USA in our lifestyle. Me wife is a European looking. Didn't know she's half Japanese before she told me

don't think you understand how race-mixing works

Did you expect a fucking pinoy to be smart?

B-but I am black and I do just fine...

The Official NWF policy is that if you look and act white you can stay.

So you would let scum as part gypsies in
Jesus, that's dysgenic af

Gypsies don't look or act white. It'll be pretty easy to weed out the undesirables as time goes on. Certainly many 'purebred' whites could stand to be culled from the herd as well...

There is just some admixture that is unacceptable - gypsy, southeast asian, arabic, south asian, chinese, korean. Bad genetics

Agreed.

In any form. No matter how white passing or how well mannered the person is

Even a monkey can be trained to eat with knife and fork.

>Basically a theocratic...

Garbage.

As a hapa if there was a hapa ethnostate id go on a serial killing rampage. Kill as many hapas as I can.

>Hawaii
>White
Kek

That region is super left libertarian. Implementing such a system would be next to impossible. That would be much more feasible in a place like New England.

1/2 Malay, not Thai

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok
>"an episode of sudden mass assault against people or objects usually by a single individual following a period of brooding that has traditionally been regarded as occurring especially in Malay culture but is now increasingly viewed as psychopathological behavior "

He had one of the worst possible combos.

Sauce on this THICC?

The world should be only white man and white women, asian women, hapa women, all women light skinned.

We need to put genetic engineering to work.

>Eurasian
Hahahahahahaha holy fucking kek

Whos the asian-canadian/american responsible for this bullshit?

Kalergi