ISIS COOKING SHOW thread 5

youtube.com/watch?v=AjxcxPen0ZM

1. How to kill infidels
2. How to make bombs
3. A dude gets gets BOMBED

Gore + three letter agency honeypot, watch at your own discretion. Webms incoming.

p.s. that video has been on youtube all day, really makes you think

underrated

wtf, im in jail now

Why blame a whole religion for a violent minority?

>he speaks perfectly french

FRANCE YES

Someone should make fake ISIS homecooking tutorials.
Trick them into mixing shit that will just instantly react and melt their face away.

>cut wrist, elbow and bicep
Literal retards, you stab in the arm pit or under the ribs and aim for the heart, twist and turn etc. Knife looks dull and I feel he should be able to penetrate the throat deeper. And why are they cutting of the clothes on the arm and leaving the belly covered. Why not just have him shirtless to begin with? Fake and gay. CIA/google leaving this shit up with 20000+ views to trigger attacks right before Christmas.

product placement ruined it for me

DAILY REMINDER FBI user IS A FAKE!!!!

we can seperate, there are decent human beeings and there are pieces of shit like these

Video produced in 2011. Found running file through MkvToMp4

>France
Not even surprised

CNN has just confirmed the identity of the masked man making the bomb. Apparently he goes by the same of Saheed Hydel.

>fake af sounds when slitting wrist, no blood comes out
>cuts and jumps when stabbing neck
>the same when stabbing stomach
>guy makes no motions
FAKE AS FUCK

GAY AS FUCK

FEAR MONGERING

RADICALIZATION

CIA BULLSHIT

FUCK CIA NIGGERS

I wonder how much they take for ads in their videos

The stupid fucking low iq muslim stabbed at the muscle instead in front of the throat where it's soft

I do not condone the actions taken by the person in this video and observed it out of curiosity

Now that that's out of the way, I just learned how to make a bomb from ISIS. What the fuck.

what you doing on rococks, you better be learning Lua.

>bulgaria

you sure know what you are talking about

Shut up you're doing it wrong.

take ur pills

maybe they set him under drugs

But what if the idea is to have Muslims to watch this, get taken to prison and then spread the knowledge there, since most Muslims are radicalized in prison and when they come out the all know how to make bombs.....

>t*rk

Don't even talk to me subhuman filth

How many views does it have now?

It was just at 22k

How is this on youtube?

rude

trips dont lie

It's almost 25k last time I checked

Even after flagging the video, reporting the user, tipping the FBI, tipping the news. Nothing has been done to remove this for over 8 hours.

fucking hell?

Honestly it's pretty hilarious. It sounds like a tech review done by an autistic guy with a shitty accent.

I'm probably on a list now, but I'm laughing my ass off.

REPLY TO THIS OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP!!!!!!

why hasn't this video been taken down yet?

>Dat obvious honeypot

No other explanation. I bet this way reported at least thousand times already L E L

he don't have any accent faggot

German bro in the other thread said its a honeypot for the FBI in order to track and black list people. Plausible theory especially given how long it's been online now.

You are asking how a watch works, it is best you just watch the time.

>u r crazy
t. CIA

Your time is coming.

People working at Youtube and the FBI are sick fucks like most people in this thread now. They all belong on Sup Forums not Sup Forums satanic sick fucks. May God have mercy on your souls

please go back to fucking reddit

fuck off

Im just going to keep uploading it fag when it does.

I guess we are all blacklisted then including the news soon.

reply to this AGAIN or your mother dies in her sleep

Wish I hadnt gone to that link. If you flag it youre ok right?

So they release it now because they are losing?

nigger

shouldn't you be out setting dumpsters on fire you edgy underage faggot

Then you willingly support ISIS, a terrorist network from within the USA.

MODS PLEASE REPORT THIS user IP TO THE FBI HE WILLINGLY SUPPORTS ISIS

If you are not a jihad, you are ok. They see everything, they will judge you only by your character.

You're gonna get freedom'd by the FBI soon :^)

So, this is a tutorial with gore?

Wow. Nothing I had seen on hostel or something like that.

For real now. All these cuts give it away. No real totals and fucking stupid looking bowels.

Also blood doesn't look like this. The point in blood is it gets recognized asap because everyone knows how it looks.

But then again, it's just an educational video from people who clearly got a military background.
Heil CIA and all the ones who got into that fucking stupid ideology.

no one cares if you watch it, you pre-teen gullible faggot

This has to be the case.

HOLY SHIT THE UPLOADER MONETIZED THE VIDEO AND PROBABLY MAKES MONEY WITH IT!!

>Youtube literally founding terrorism

>as if they are not already watching

no you idiot, you have to like the video and subcribe, theyll know that youre doing it ironically

Never know, it might be some sort of shadow banned, where the user and people who know about it know the link, but no one else can find it and the people who know about it will spread the link, Effective honey pot really.

Or most likely, the FBI etc are lazy fucks.

How the hell is this video still up? Not that I reported it or anything (no YT account).

Yes, he does. Not a foreign accent, sure, but he's got a pretty distinct low class way of talking. He sounds like every other Arab I hear on the subway everyday.

the absolute madman

You're retarded, it's real. If it wasn't? It's still a fucking ISIS supporting terrorist video.

>it must be fear mongering fake propaganda because muslims never hurt anyone

you are a retard

You should be in jail.

Chuckled

The entire religion is to blame, and always has been. I could go on an entire tirade about how Islam was created in violence, how it has never been, and never will be a a "peaceful" religion.

Just look up the history of Islam, or Muhammad, and see what a gigantic cocksucker their precious """"prophet"""" was. He was a massive turd of a human being who beheaded people he didn't like, tortured people, advocated sexual slavery of children and women, massacred innocent people, and was overall just another typical arabian sandnigger warlord. This is the prophet who their entire religion is based on.

Then you have the Qu'ran and the Hadiths which are themselves filled with examples of violence and hatred towards all types of people, especially the Hadiths because they show how Muhammad essentially turned into a violent person as he gained more and more power.

Leave Islam, then complain.

What the fuck is this guy's deal with physics girl?

Lots of arabs from france went to ISIS.

I think they are the only fighters from europe who are are still alive. All the germans and austrians are already dead.

This

In theory they should be able to look through your entire history on the internet to determine whether or not you're a bad person.

Sup Forums got a president elected who said he'll "knock the hell out of ISIS"

We should all be safe despite viewing this video

>tfw not actively browsing Sup Forums makes you a terrorist

One thing I wondered is how they have such high production value.

Like, even if its fake, its very well done propaganda. Like fuck who knew you could be a terrorist film maker

what is wrong with you..

>this is the mentality of nu/pol/
pathetic desu

Wait, so these mudfucks, who routinely blow themselves up, decided that this guy, who was also going to blow himself up, was a bad guy because he wanted to blow himself up to hurt them, so they decided let's make him blow up because there's nothing that mudshits do better than make each other blow up.

it's possible he was already dead

>Sven Lau
>Sven

JUST

You are right we should blame whole France because these shitskins are talking in French

>Jimmies rustled
>wahh censorship is ebil! FREE SPEECH!
>CENSOR THIS VIDEO

fuck off retards.

trips do lie, it's not the encoding date that is the field after but i don't know what youtube strips or keeps when it recodes.

"IsoMedia File Produced by Google, 5-11-2011"
About 174,000 results

ikr,
and where is the "brought to you by: CIA, Lockheed Martin, etc." message

I didn't watch it. Wanna hangout when we get to heaven? Probably not...t-that's cool too

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Eh wtf? ISIS didn't exist in 2011.

>inb4 Jabbat al-Nusra or al-Quaeda in Iraq or Syria
That's not ISIS.

Who uploaded it? I ain't clicking on that.

>One thing I wondered is how they have such high production value.

Let see

>tens of thousands of recruits form all over the world
>including all kinds of video maker professionals
>hundreds of millions in cash from selling oil to the t*rks and grabbing the gold from the banks in Iraq and Syria

Sometimes I wonder how sheltered you must be to ask such questions, user?

He's a *urdish commie pig and not muslim, though.

They really do see everything, it is quite amazing. Using snapchat as facial recognition, then uploaded to a big server.

Pretty much. Muslim logic 101.

I hope they are.
There are many terrorists in this tread.
included

Everybody else's middle east videos look like shit though

>syrian vids
>kurdish vids
>Iraqi vids
>good

You have a point. It's the fault of French governement, not muslim people.
0.00000000001 of muslim are terrorist.

>non
we blame a violent minority for a whole religion, gros

why? it just shows Germans in their natural habitat