What's her endgame?

What's Jill's endgame.

I knew this recount was AGAINST Hillary, but then, yesterday I was a big spooked and thought that it could actually hurt el Trump.

Today she says that.

WHAT THE FUCK is her angle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajamu_Baraka
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/center_for_constitutional_rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
foxnews.com/world/2010/11/04/united-nations-human-rights-council.html
archive.is/7eXDR
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802269834146762752
youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/VoteHillary2016/status/802670812310302720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stein is a proxy for Soros and the DNC who can openly call for a recount

She suspiciously chose the states where Clinton had a narrow loss and suspiciously ignored those where she had a slim victory. This proves she working for Clinton

Her lawyer is a known Soros ally

CNN was the first to digest voter "irregularities." Stein announced her campaign less than 8 hours later

They specifically chose these states because they know the results will be in their favor

The Clinton camp has been bullying and doxing electoral voters for weeks

The Clinton camp has been stacking the deck with local officials for the past several weeks

(((They))) will claim that "Russian hackers" rigged the election. Then Clinton will use this as an excuse to recount other states (even after the deadline).

>Wildcard

It's simple. We destroy the two-party system.

It's never once worked that way. It would be nice though.

>recount was AGAINST Hillary
It never was.

>"Trump will not win"
- Jill "The Shill" Stein, 2016

Jill Stein's running mate, Ajamu Baraka, has worked for at least two organisations funded by Soros
Evidence:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajamu_Baraka
>"From 2004 to 2011, Baraka served as the founding executive director of the US Human Rights Network"
>"Baraka has served on the boards of several human rights organizations, including Amnesty International, the Center for Constitutional Rights"
Soros connection:
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/center_for_constitutional_rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
>"CCR [Center for Constitutional Rights] received contributions from […] the Open Society Foundation (founded by George Soros – $495,000)"
USHRN: foxnews.com/world/2010/11/04/united-nations-human-rights-council.html
archived: archive.is/7eXDR
>"Funding for the network and its Geneva submission apparently comes from the Human Rights Fund, an umbrella group whose steering committee of philanthropies include the Ford >Foundation, George Soros’ Open Society Institute, the Overbrook Foundation and an anonymous donor."

Consider suicide, OP.

That's fake, faggot.

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

>pure and CUTE Jill was exposed to Sup Forums's perverted fantasies about her

How the fuck is it against Hillary? Its all in states that Trump won.
Its not in Minnesota where it was closer than Pennsylvania.
Its not in
NH where Hillary got 2k votes out of fucking nowhere
Its not in Florida where there were reports of ballot stuffing
Its not in Virginia where that one faggot (Pic related) registered 19 dead people to vote
Its not in
Its not in Nevada where there are multiple recorded accounts of voter fraud

Shes either just Jewing people out of money, or shes a Soros plant. Maybe both

She thinks Green votes were stolen by Hilldawg's camp, not that it'll change the outcome between Trump/Clinton themselves.

I hope that's fake.

if I missed that I would be so sad.

CTR shills want to stop a recount because it will prove election fraud was committed by Democrats

Of course it's fake. I just think it's funny.

It was fucking Reddit, of course.

forgot pic related

OP is a commie shill from plebbit.

It is you fucking retard, learn to use google reverse search.

it won't work.

>Soros
>funding a potential rival to his pet
That makes no sense.

>those where she had a slim victory

Such as?

If the electoral college is made obsolete, then third parties have a shot at the white house and the two dominant political parties will lose significant power.

This

Everyone be on top of your fucking game, it's war now

Does THIS look like the face of a ''Woman'' who's just going to quietly go away? I swear to God you can see the power of evil coursing through her with each breath she takes.

OP is a faggot

Why is butter sad?

OH MY GOD I have it:

*Clinton IS being helped by Soros
*Jill IS a Soros pupper
*Clinton is in so much danger, owes so much to so many, she has been given the false narrative that she may be able to win a recount or something, but Soros just wants to clearn up
*Soros recount will show that Clinton is corrupt and cheated
*soros dumps Clinton out in the cold air alone, with no proof that Soros helped, and even if she finds some she will be so discredited by both sides they won't listen, even we won't listen because we already know.

*Clinton dies in jail.

$5 million cash plus unlimited access to foreskin stem-cell stockpiles = perpetual GILF

jesus she looks like a bag-lady

Even if her plan was that, it would totally backfire.

securing funds for the green party for 2020. I don't think she believed the recount would happen.

It makes perfect sense you fucking autistic piece of shit. Soros' puppet aka Shillary LOST.
The only way for Shillary to get in the WH now is to find irregularities in the voting system.
Steins is acting as the PROXY so that people would not suspect Shillary of trying to fake the results.

Fucking shills I swear.

But the only irregularities were the DNC RIGGING THE ELECTION. Remember Project Veritas? That was in Wisconsin.

Why the fuck would they file in WISCONSIN?

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802269834146762752

Yes. Republican and Libertarian, and a Commie party for the other two parties to kick around.

>What's Jill's endgame.
To be a jew and steal money from all the shitlibs. Just like Bernie.

Are you stupid?
Do you think they will report irregularities from the DNC side?

Get rid of the Republican party too, they're just as bad as the Democrats. The two party system also isnt that bad unless both parties are absolute shit. We should just have the Conservative party and the Constitution party

Background speaking, who exactily is this deadmeat rotten cunt Sup Forums ?

get all the money

Libertarian party eh?
youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

twitter.com/VoteHillary2016/status/802670812310302720

Any last words now that Hillary will be Madam President after all, Trumplets?

not a fan, but you cant deny that they have a few good ideas.

fake

>tfw this shit probably doesn't matter because the electors in the electoral college will just vote for Hillary even if Trump won over their state

Electors are thoroughly vetted before they are selected. And they are selected by the parties themselves. That's why the Texas college wrote back to the petition people and told them to go fuck themselves.

russian agent gatekeeping recount efforts

parents russian jew emigres

Correct. I posted it because it amused me.

>GILF
degeneracy.

poor cat

Nice pussy.

I thought Norway was the least cucked. What happened to y'all?

lol

Fucking glorious.

>Autistic clap
Nothing about her is human

>What's her endgame?
Niggers fucking your wife, daughter, mother and dead grandmother.

Not even joking.

Niggers,
Jews,
Bad news.

u keep posting this

Total automaton. It's always been creepy. It always will be creepy. As she gets older it gets worse. It's like the robot is short circuiting.

to get money and raise her profile