Are native americans considered white by Sup Forums standards?

are native americans considered white by Sup Forums standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mGvZXvRNLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell no.

Only anglos are white by Sup Forums standards

They're below hispanics and asians and are only above niggers because there's not that many of them.

they hadn't even entered the iron age by the time we got there

>native american
>white
Do you mean like people from Massachusetts or Virginia?

>savages were so shit we shipped chinamen over to build our railroads

Yeah, no.

By Sup Forums's standards no one is white anymore.

No, they're pretty much Mexicans. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

>newfag asks if red man is white
Red man say "HOW?"

OP here, what if some German or French person got horny and boned them years ago, and the future generation stays white to get rid of most of the red genes, is the future child white then?

Why I have a feeling that you're talking about yourself

maybe

w-would I still be alowed on the board...?

Tbqh, I don't care about the whole who is the real white meme, but Native Americans are legitimately Asian. They crossed into the Americas before the land bridges were lost and they were cut off from everyone else until mass long-distance sea travel was viable.

No, wtf? They're the original potato niggers.

Yes

t. result of this

Nope. We consider them proto-mexicans. They are actually sub-mexican.

The thing I don't get is why they're shit tier. In South Dakota I used to see them lying in the ditch passed up drunk daily. Weird that they don't have the IQ that the other Asians have.

Seriously. When people think of natives of here, they think of some noble redskin warrior with a feather in his hair, but in reality, most of them are a bunch of fucking drunks that don't do shit.

Guns, Germs and Steel.
Amerinds didn't have the geographic and domestication opportunities to develop a civilization as we know it.

Their "noble" "environmentally friendly" lifestyle is directly caused by their inability to build a civilization.

No. They're most closely related to Mestizos, who are half spanish and half indian.

As a matter of fact, most indians are hardly even indian. They're like half indian or less. You know, all the Elizabeth Warren types who are like 16th indian and claim to be a member of the cherokee tribe.

IMO the census definitons of race need to be scrapped.
The categories should be
White (including non-meme white hispanics that are actually white and don't have indian mudblood)
Semite (arabs and jews)
East Asian
Pooinloo (pakis and indians)
Native (american indians, mestizos, eskimos, polynesians)
Black

>Guns Germs and Steel

lel, throw that garbage out. (((Jared Diamond))) and his bullshit unscientific theory are completely laughable. His whole idea is that it's totally not anything inherent to race that causes certain people to succeed or fail, and that it's just because they didn't have good resources on their starting position in an IRL game of Civilization.

It's completely nonsense. The injuns are innately trash. If you took a bunch of injuns and settled them in europe, they'd be shit there too.

No.

Fun fact: the paternal ancestors of most white people and most red people were the same people 30,000 years ago. Their grandfathers left Eurasia and ours stayed.

Needless to say, for whatever reason, we did better.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mGvZXvRNLs

I think I found someone who agrees with you.

no

thats why america is the highest gdp in world now!

kys /leftypol/ delusions

What? They're Asian.

aren't they a mix between some kind of pajeets and asians?

i know there were many nomadic indian tribes ... some of them went west (gyppos)

There is nothing to suggest Amerindians are of Indian (dot/sub-continent) descent.

But the indians are a mongoloid people more closely related to gooks and siberians.

This has more to do with Europeans bringing over their livestock, founder crops, "cargo" (material possessions made possible by an agricultural society) and a different way life.

We created those livestock and founder crops through our ingenuity. And after we brought them to America, the indians continued to live (and still live) shit-tier existences. Because they're too dumb to use the resources available now.

Environmental determinism is bullshit. That whole theory is a bunch of pieced together ex post facto bullshit in an obvious attempt to form any possible narrative to avoid saying that certain races are successful and others are shit.

I wasn't talking about autosomal relation, simply our fathers' fathers' fathers, etc.

You mean strictly the paternal bloodline? The Y-haplotype? That can be traced.

>tfw no redpilled native american bf

Or the other way around.

>that can be traced

Which is my point. Most white people are R, most red people are Q.

R and Q and two branches of P (more specifically, P1) that diverged from each other and their common ancestor around 30,000 years ago, in Eurasia.

Some are good, some are bad.

If they ever develop alcohol tolerance they could possibly thrive once more.

They have a lot of potential with the cool backstory and all but they ruin it with the crime

Right, everything has a common ancestor if you go back far enough. I'm just saying that the mongolians are closer relatives.