What does Sup Forums think of The Secret?

What does Sup Forums think of The Secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvl8m0il2Oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tip of a much larger iceberg.

Elaborate.

Basically meme magic.

It's alchemy light for soccer moms. And it can work on that level. If you keep going down that rabbit hole you're in for some spectacular and rather humbling red pill revelations.

*lite

incomplete and deceivingly writen
it's famous for instilling delusions of grandeur in dumb people and narcisists.

its basically babies first meme magic

might be why we are so good at it since it was shoved down our throats at young age

2006 get out

GIVE ME YOUR RED PILL REVALATIONS

meme magic for soccer moms who want to wish for more cash and handbags.

As above so below. ;)

get out of here u demon spawn

It's total bullshit! I went down this path a few years ago and every day I tried with all my might to stop the OP from being a faggot.

Didn't work.

>babies first meme magic

ok so where can I find books on advanced meme magic?

youtube.com/watch?v=kvl8m0il2Oc

These guys give it decent review.

Books by Dennis William Hauck if you want to skip to the good stuff.

Complete plebbit tier bullshit that has advice that only plebbiters bend over to. The law of attraction doesn't exist. Its basically saying if you have positive thoughts, GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN. If bad things happen, its because you had bad thoughts HURR DURR. Nothing more than Barney for adults, making you oblivious to the real roots of your problem. I fucking those faggots that read that type of new age books and then tell you with a smug face "Your bad thoughts led you into bad experiences".

I don't understand what this means

It's just a riff on The Power of Positive Thinking from 50 years ago

its really watered down and warped view of certain aspects of occultism presented in a new-agey fassion

Fear is one of the strongest feelings influencing desire, and acts usually as a neutralizer of other feelings and desires, and is most potent as a motive influencing choice or decision—in fact, one is justified in regarding fear as the negative form of desire, being really a “desire‐not‐to.”

or from people like anthony robins, although the source is the same