Just amerifat things

why is americans cuss words so focused around sex? in my home country we have to translate "fuck you" to "go to hell" because the phrase would make no sense as a cuss word.

basically the word fuck means to have sexual intercourse but at the same time it can me to break something probably because your so fat lol kek get rekt amerifats

>cuss word
>cuss

>in my home country
Kek, you don't have a country anymore, Sven.

Fuck is used in the same as "bloody"; when applied to anything that is not explicitly sexual, its just an amplifier. Saying "My bloody car won't start" does not mean you bleeding car wont start.

>cuss

18+ first of all. Second
>shit
>nigger
>asshole
>porch monkey
>wetback
>gook
>etc.

Third, what the actual fuck does this have ANYTHING to do being on Sup Forums? Finally, what flag are you OP? I know a proxy when I see one.

it's literally in your dictionary

yeah but when you say bloody you can understand the origin of the word, its leaking blood (something bad). Fuck = sex, (something good)

Fuck you faggot, go suck a dick, pussy

>Fuck = sex, (something good)
like you'd know, Sven

I want to have sex with Rihanna

Don't even try to educate Sven, it's pointless.

I mean, look at "his" country.

OK let me fucking simplify it a bit more.
"Fuck" loses it's original fucking meaning completely. You simply fucking say it and it fucking accentuates fucking everything. Like Fuck. Do you fucking get it?

shaved

>language originating in country where hardcore catholicism reigned
>why are swear words all things those guys don't like?

It's a fucking mystery

you are like little babies kurwa jego jebana mać

dra åt helvete sven

Are you guys really chimping out about a non-native speaker using "cuss" instead of "swear" or w/e?

Reminds me of the time your media made a big deal when (also) a Swedish BP executive said small people instead of little people.

The most fluent non-native speaker is bound to make such mistakes from time to time.

we're vulgar and loud unlike you meek faggots who politely obey the BBC mandate

Hairy pussy is what's disgusting you filthy animal

>you can either be full on bush or shaved bald
Are you retarded?
Do you find the look of underage girl's genitals attractive?

I say cuss word.

Curse word sound like an old lady or prude

Shut the fuck up, Habib. Go back to the government funded language courses before you try bantz in American.

Actually "fuck you" is fucking yourself. It doesn't involve a partner, basically you are telling them to put a finger in their asshole, therefor fucking themselves, hence the hand salute.
But well, swedes like immigrants fucking their wives, so they wouldn't understand

Sup Forums

I'm pretty sure the middle finger gesture comes from European gesture of the index and middle finger
Archers would display their fingers to show that they can draw a bow
>"ha ha, fuck you, faggot. I'm going to arrow your ass now"

>those huge nigger flipper feet

Time to get off the internet Hassan.

although you may stand correct on the origin, still they say fuck you. It implies fucking without a partner

Some of you guys are cool don't show up to Sweden tomorrow

>fucking this

Better then saying cuss, which sounds like something an un educated subhuman would say.

What is wrong with saying 'cuss words' / 'cussing'?

That's what I've always said

'Swear word' is the preferred term in my area. Which really makes even less sense.

No one ever said English was a great language
A lot of shit makes no sense

I'm from the midwest btw

"She was cussing up a storm"

"She used a curse word"

"She said a swear word"

Lol the cooler choice is obvious.

god damn it. who the fuck giving a flyin fuck about fucking cuss words you stupid fuck. every language has there own cultural way of fucking insulting some one. from racist,sexist and everything in between. We do have a lot of fun cuss words........that is all faggot

At least it was invented by whites.

Am I white?

Only someone that enjoys the company of men would use any of those sentences.

To fuck someone does not mean gentle coitus.

Implicit in its definition is a violent, if consentual, ravaging of anothers body.

No, you are a racist!

>come from a country that says "butt"
>laughs at the inoffensiveness of the word "cuss"

>cuss wordS

Fuck is the only curse word I can think of that has any sexual connection.

>Fuck = sex, (something good)

Not always, it can also be used to imply that you got raped, "That traffic totally fucked me over".

Fuck just means to dominate. It can be either sexually or through violence.

A man and a woman can have sex but only a man can fuck, the woman gets fucked.