Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

No point in being proud of your family, most of them died years ago lol

brb pissing on my great grandfather's grave, because it's just a genetic accident right?

I cant see any disease or viruses either, but I hope you get AIDS you faggot.

I see Borders on that planet, and I am proud of my genetics and culture shared by my nation

you can literally see the india-pakistan WALL from space.

>the stupid anarchist potato nigger who always made sure to let you know he's irish

Yeah, I'm sure he said that.

>proud to be 5'11''
fucking manlet

I do see natural borders that caused differences between human races and cultures.

i don't see Sup Forums or the internet on that pic either m8

>You wouldn't say "I'm proud to be 5'11" "

Wrong

Then you shouldn't have any problems moving to a non white country :^)

Carlin said a lot of shit. He said "I'm clean now, no more booze or Percocet" about 13 times when he came out of rehab, before immediately going back to booze and Percocet.

Seriously, the guy had more stints in rehab than he did HBO specials. He was a fucking junkie.

So you don't see oceans huh? ok then...

>le cynical comedian

I used to think this way, but it's an incredibly blue-pilled mindset.

I still don't put ethnic/national pride before all else - honestly, I normally wouldn't care for it and be full pro-EU, maybe even pro-globalism. In spite of what I've found out, I still think that humanity should unite one day.

But not when there are actual attempts to outright destroy nations and ethnicities, placing people in harm's way to push an agenda and with the corrupt staying above the law. That is unforgivable.

I'm seeing plenty of borders on that map of earth. Maybe you're just blind from all that liberal propaganda.

It's funny because he isn't talking about nationalism or culture or anything. He's just talking about race and ethnicity.

I sorta agree, and I'm a civic nationalist who believes ethnic nations such as japan should stay the same ethnicity.

America created the environment giving him the opportunity to voice that opinion of his. Is he not proud of the collective that brought him that opportunity? If not he is an ungrateful fuck. If he is he should be proud of America, and not contemporary Austria or France. They didn't do shit for that.

Sanders or w/e the fuck his name is btfo

That is true. It's not pride, it's pragmatism, a type of pragmatism which couldn't be seen when that smart guy was alive. As in, if you have a bunch of Mexicans who are much more likely to vote democrat then you better not let a bunch of them in if you care about having a free market.

Another thing, genetics can be preferable. For example, being 6 foot tall is preferable to being only 5 foot tall. Not being predisposed to colon cancer is preferable to being predisposed to it. A gene pool like the European gene pool is preferable to other gene pools in terms of intelligence. Nothing to do with pride, which should be reserved for things that you have accomplished. You can still prefer to have better genetics.

>Japan can stay Japanese
>every western country must accept anyone

>BRAZIL

KYS OP

>he said this from the safety of a white country
I might give him some credit if he espoused similar views in Riyadh, Kabul, or Harare. What a faggot.

>you wouldn't say I'm proud to be 5'11

yet people would be (quietly) proud to be tall, handsome, capable. people are proud to come from good families. people are proud of their circle of friends, their towns and states

how convenient for a famous man to get up on stage and use his success as a political bludgeon

>"Being Irish isn't a skill, it's a fuckin' genetic accident."

Yes, we already know that the Irish are accidents

>you can't be proud of your heritage
>you must atone for what white people did hundreds of years ago

Just a fundamental misunderstanding of nationalism.

I used to be intellectually weak too. I know what its like. I am not bigly patriotic or prideful of anything, especially something I don't do myself. But I am a nationalist.

I'm proud of other people, my ancestors, for building up this great nation and gifting it to me.
Pride means a few different things.

It's funny how the examples he uses are of whites (Italian, Irish, American). Whites are the least proud ethnic group. Why doesn't this guy say "why the fuck are people proud to be black?" or "why the fuck are people proud to be Mexican?". They have much more ethnic pride than the average white does.

You know when they skip all the other groups that do this much worse and go straight to whites that it's not about nationalism. It's about shitting on whites.

Another point is that if you can't have pride for your country/ethnicity then you also can't be responsible for what others in your group did. So American whites don't owe blacks a single thing for their enslavement, because being born white is an accident.

The atmosphere is a border around the Earth that keeps filthy aliens out

>many borders, but not all, do not naturally occur on the earths surface as clearly demarcated lines so there shouldn't be any.

>I don't see any borders
Until the wall goes up.

At least, I hope no one would be.

>whites have created relatively successful countries by working hard and being overall intelligent
>Why are you trying to protect this, BORDERS ARE RACIST

If we had a huge planet reset, guess what ? Everyone would want to move where the white guys are.

george carlin was redpilled as fuck, maybe just for shock value but still

I think that's stretching it. Your grandfather had a pivotal role in getting you where you are today.Assuming you were raised by decent people they probably made sacrifices to help you. Going from your direct family to a nation of millions of people is stretching it. The effect of your average citizen is tenuous at best and most likely averages out to nothing.

>can't be proud of your nationality because you didn't chose it
>can't be proud of your skin color, you didn't chose it
>can't be proud of your gender, you didn't chose it
>can't be proud of your sexuality, you didn't chose it
>can't be proud of your family's achievement, you didn't chose it
>can't be proud of anything because you actually do not have control over anything
>look at me, I'm a liberal, my opinion doesn't make sense, HurrHurrHeur

really activated my almonds

George carlin was pretty funny guy but he was autistic as fuck.

Take everything he says and realize how fucking stupid and full of shit he must be if he's actually intelligent normally.

But I can see borders. Desert and not desert. Water and land.

What an idiot. Also, anti-islam is cool now, bc it fits some jackass comedian's idea of borders (muh visible from space)

dont see the geneva convention or human rights from orbit either

Yeah you guys have a culture steeped in cuckoldry and abhorent posting.

Stand proud leaf......stand proud.

>You wouldn't say 'I'm proud to be 5'11"
Why would you be proud of being a fucking manlet?
Also
>hurr durr you can't be proud of your family because you didn't choose them
What a retard

I AM proud to be fucking 5'11".

FUCK YOU, CARLIN, YOU HEIGHTIST SHITLORD!!

GAS THE MANLETS!!!

GAS THE CHADS!!!

DEUS 5'11"!!!!!!!!
> DEUS 5'11"!!!!!!!!
DEUS 5'11"!!!!!!!!
> DEUS 5'11"!!!!!!!!
DEUS 5'11"!!!!!!!!
> DEUS 5'11"!!!!!!!!

why would you want to take pride in something (you) had no direct or indirect involvement it? pride by proxy? you didn't choose where you were born, your parents, your skin color, orientation, or had anything to do with your family's achievement so why feel entitled to boast pride? are you proud of how many times your country has surrendered?

The individualist perspective of native/ethnic pride is flawed, and creates vulgar, unappreciative hedonists who are not invested in the success of the community, city or nation - like George Carlin.

I think that's stretching it. Your race had a pivotal role in getting you where you are today.Assuming you were raised by decent civilized peoples they probably made sacrifices to help you. Going from your direct race to a global population of billions of people is stretching it. The effect of your average citizen is tenuous at best and most likely averages out to nothing, and I don't have to change this last sentence because it doesn't support your argument one way or the other.

Fuck off commie cunts. When I get back home, I'm gonna get the Northern hemisphere to nuke itself. Its just gonna be white Australia left.

That also means "Black Power" is bullshit, along with all the "WE WUZ" nonsense.