Ama

Ask a supporter of President Obama and Hillary Clinton anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zbJe-Yelp-I
youtube.com/watch?v=1SME5kuuSvk
youtu.be/Z_pEb1bDN-w?t=1h19m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

What's it like to be a LARPer?

What's your favorite technique to prep BBC mandingos?

Why is spongebob the only non-animal thing?

On a scale of 9-10 how sure are you that the Russians hacked the election?

How could you vote for a known communist?

Whats it liking being a fucking retard

How does one tax an economy into prosperity?

How could you vote for a known fascist with the backing of a former communist?

Because you don't just tax. You also spend.

Have fun paying for the wall. If there ever is one.

I don't think I am one.

I'm not sure honestly. There's nothing to live for now.

How do you think we should solve the coming bubble? Another bail out?

>Ask a supporter of President Obama and Hillary Clinton anything

Why did you have a lobotomy?

Fellow Hillary supporter here. These Sup Forumsfags have deluded themselves to think that Trump, an idiot who has no basic understanding of politics and can't even handle being in the white house, will make a wall, ban muslims, bring back jobs, drain the swamp, lock her up, and repeal obamacare in 8 years, assuming he hasn't killed himself

What's it like to be free of hate and ignorance?

How does it feel having 0 living brain cells?
How does it feel being incapable of rational or critical thinking?

>liberal
>free of hate and ignorance
yeah no they arent

Do you get sloppy seconds or do you have to jerk off every night?

Yes they are

So...
>you support the status quo 100%
>you believe identity politics are more important than civil liberties
>you believe that corruption in American democracy is at best a necessary evil
>you believe that eight years of a black president has decreased racism in American society
What is there to ask other than wth are you doing on this Taiwanese basket weaving circle jerk?

So you are ok with USA becoming Venezuela?

Former communists are usually the most based user. Btw - who are you talking about?

What the FUCK is wrong with you? Why do you hate American democracy?

I honestly didn't know zombies could articulate their thoughts enough to answer questions.

Should trump build a wall up north too?

hey me too

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Don't you believe in democracy?

Delusional city-dweller out!

How does it feel knowing you're on the left side of this?

I would like to politely ask you to leave.

Leave this board, then leave this country and go to canada or sweden or some other liberal paradise.

Thank you.

why do you hate liberty?

Why were you willing to sell our country downstream to Clintons Arab donors?

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=zbJe-Yelp-I

youtube.com/watch?v=1SME5kuuSvk
youtu.be/Z_pEb1bDN-w?t=1h19m54s

Why do you hate white people?

>why do you support white genocide?

How often do you prep the bull?

How is your wife's son and Tyrone doing right now?

How does it feel to be thoroughly blown the fuck out? Has the idea you live in a bubble started to seem like its a possibility? Do you sometimes feel dirty for having supported her?

I'd be happy with building a wall and burning the fucking swamp to the ground.

I think he can do it honestly.

We are a republic. The electoral college is actually doing what it was meant to do. Weaken the more populous states.

Pretty cool its that old and works well.

He's got time to decide. Maybe in his second term. Its honestly up to Canada well see if they straighten out.

Do you like eating creampies, you degenerate?

Why do you support mass murder?

If he has no basic understanding of politics, then how the hell has he defied all odds with the entire mainstream media against him and won the presidency?

After they fill out about 300,000 fake ballots to rig the election recount in Michigan and PA do you actually think anyone will accept that fake bullshit?

The only counties in PA that were won by a close margin just happen to go to the Democrats by about 200 votes. They already cheated their asses off and list. Do you think we're going to allow these fucks to "find" hundreds of thousands of ballots they just made?

Implying democracy means the majority get to rule over the rest.

Pro tip: it doesn't

Do you draw power from drinking baby's blood?

I don't really see another choice if there is one.

Pro tip: it does retard.

The US is a democratic republic, read a fucking book.

No way he will friend.

Trump is the one who will turn us into Venezuela.

I was referring to Putin.

Goodness no

I don't expect anything to come of it but I think it is worth looking into.

On a scale from 1-10, how much do you regret getting an arts and humanities degree?

No I am proud to support her. I would feel dirty supporting Trump. I still believe it is Republicans who live in the bubble. We just did not turn enough of our people out where it mattered. Of course getting BTFO feels devastating.

I had a gf but we broke up so I do masturbate sometimes.

I don't regret it at all actually.

why

Doesn't exist m8. Sounds like something made up by the alt-right.

Ok, fine

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

do you agree with it?

I don't but Trump does. He supports Putin and Assad.

I'm thinking about going there.

Does your mom and her bf make you pay rent?

It's a constitutional republic m8

It feels fine.

I am opposed to all those things. This image is anti-Semitic.

do you like to watch it, or do you leave the house when it happends? and he finished on your side of the bed right?

Nah and my parents are still together

Please do, you'll be happier away from Trump and the "alt-right' crazies

and we will be happy to have less of you here.

its best for everyone

Pls no

I do hate Trump and the alt-right. But I've got to stay and fight. We've got to take our country back.

>constitutional federal republic

Maybe if you read history you would realize everyone had a hard on for Rome. Maybe trump will be our Caesar.

I don't. I'm just not racist against other races.

President Obama said this about Trump: "when you suggest rigging or fraud without a shred of evidence, when last night, at the debate, Trump becomes the first major party nominee in American history to suggest that he will not concede, despite losing the vote and then says today that he will accept the results if he wins — that is not a joking matter" He went on to say "I want everybody to pay attention here. That is dangerous,” Obama continued. “Because when you try to sow the seeds of doubt in people's minds about the legitimacy of our elections, that undermines our democracy. Then you’re doing the work of our adversaries for them. Because our democracy depends on people knowing that their vote matters, that those who occupy the seats of power were chosen by the people"

and now Hillary is doing exactly that, undermining the democracy of this country.

why do you support her still?

The results of this election need to be looked into due to possible Russian intervention.

Congrats you're retarded. People need to be held accountable for their actions. Capitalism allows people to win big and to fail big. Bailouts are the equivalent of private profit but shared loss.

Can you elaborate on how you support hillary? I find it odd you support an ancient cunt that is unemployed and currently eating Ben and Jerrys at home watching Gilmore girls. She isn't running for office and has no platform, What is there to support?

I bet you're a good father to your wife's children.

let go of that word. "anti semitic". you dont label a person/action "anti pedophile" because theyre against evil, do you?

I voted for her and I still believe in the ideals her campaign represented.

What's it like supporting someone who does the bidding of his Gulf State masters by destroying Libya and attempting to AND FAILING to destroy Syria?

Or ... rigged by the clintons you mean

which job was done better, Seth rich or Vince foster? What about what user said above, about Obama damning Trump for "sowing seeds of doubt" regarding election results? Also, I will switch my vote to her if you can explain the pic related

Can you elaborate on these "ideals"? Her campaign just seemed to be unhinged hate towards her opponent and a cartoon frog.

so be it. i wish you luck in your revolution against all the deplorables with AR's and AK's

if it were my decision,all the non-cucked leafs can come here and flee Justin mohammed Trudeau

Do you honestly believe that a liberal government would benefit America in any way? And in what ways would it benefit America? What are your issues with Trump besides "he's a racist, sexist bigot"?

Neither was a job. Those are insane internet conspiracy theories.

Trump was calling the election results into question before it election had taken place.

I'm not sure what pic related even is. Black helicopter crowd?

The cartoon frog represents hate.

>black helicopter crowd

Ron brown. . . My god I can't believe you voted for a candidate you know absolutely nothing about. You have to go back

A liberal government would benefit America. We could have a clean planet. We could be better educated at a lower cost. We could have universal healthcare. We could stand up for human rights around the world. We could protect a woman's right to control her own body. We could protect the LGBTQ community. We could support criminal justice reform and community policing. We could reduce income inequality and end the gender wage gap. We could raise the minimum wage and reign in Wall Street. We could reduce military spending and increase funding for infrastructure. We could take care of our veterans. We could build coalitions with our allies and defeat terrorism. We could extend internet coverage to the entire nation. We could uphold voting rights and affirmative action. We could work to reduce gun violence.

Says who, Hillary? Old lady doesn't understand memes or humor, so anything that even might go against her must be banned hate symbols. 1984 much? Get the fuck out

ok pal

I do have issues with Trump being racist and sexist.

He is a bully. He used legally dubious methods to avoid paying taxes. He mocked a disabled reporter. He insulted POWs. He insulted a gold star family. He went after a federal judge for his Mexican heritage. He was the original and most notable birther. He believes there should be some form of punishment for women who have an abortion. He believes climate change was a hoax invented by the Chinese was to keep down American manufacturing. He wants to build a giant border wall and deport all undocumented immigrants. He called for a ban on all Muslims entering the United States. He is a Russian puppet and worked with them to win. He repeatedly refused to disavow David Duke and the KKK. His vp is a homophobe and a transphobe. He attracts deplorables such as the "alt-right" who were given a platform by Trump's new chief political strategist Steve Bannon. He is a friend of insane conspiracy theory peddler Alex Jones. He has a conflict of interest with his businesses. His wife and son are staying in Trump tower. Secret Service has to rent out a floor. He lies all the time and so does Kellyanne Conway. His AG pick is a racist. He thinks he knows more about ISIS than the generals. He wanted to lock her up. He believes national enquirer stories about Ted Cruz's dad killing JFK. All he knows is what's on the Internet. He called Mexican immigrants rapists. He bragged about sexual assault.