Holy shit! Normies waking up to PlZZAGATE

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Barack_Obama_talks_with_Andrew_Kline.jpg
washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html?utm_term=.f56645b83c41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked

I was looking through twitter and saw all walks of life sickened by it and spreading it.

Both liberals and conservatives

Who is that on the left?

Normies are totally waking up to pizza gate. When the emails came out I red pilled the shit out of my followers... now many of them are coming back and saying 'holy shit pizza gate is real' Praise KEK 77777777

Pizza party!

Podesta

John "Spirit Cooking" Podesta (Leaked emails stolen from his account put on Wikileaks)

Am I the only one here anymore who isn't a bot? Who is the nigger on the left in OP and what information am I supposed to take away from this useless thread?

Pedosta

The slide threads have been raging nonstop. But it is too late, they cannot suppress this fire

Holy shit that is Podesta? I haven't seen the profile angle enough to recognize him. That little girl is neither his nor Obama's so wtf is going on here?

This looks shopped.

Fuck off idiot

Nice answer, faggot. Thank god we have Americans on this board like

Agent. 1 1 1 7

orders are

COMMIT

GO SIGNAL IS TRUE

GREEN IS THE COLOR

PAINT THE BLACK

RED

RED

RED

CAPTAIN MORGAN
makem look like castro oil

happy hunting assets

squads

1-9

weapons free..

>reverse psychology shilling

If on the offchance you arent a shill then catch yourself up.

Podesta da Molesta himself

Now, who's that on the right?

That's an incredible piece of artwork.

Shit picture. Can't even read anything

It's literally not.

Open in a new tab and zoom it

PRAISE BE

God bless Trump.

It's still blury you fag

I've been praying to whatever God that is listening each night this whole week that these sick fuckers be brought down, every last one of them.

No, it's not Podesta. It's a guy named Andrew Kline, who used to be one of his staffers. Apparently the girl is Kline's kid, Logan.

See it here: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Barack_Obama_talks_with_Andrew_Kline.jpg

>I've been praying to whatever God that is listening each night this whole week that these sick fuckers be brought down, every last one of them.

Yes, this is a sickness

the only medicine is death.

wtf is wrong with that baby? why is it so small

>What is zoom???

That Pepe looks like a circumcised cock...

Mfw i found wtp first on infinitychan but no one noticed

its 100% clear but you have to use the zoom you gay retard

Holy shit, the comments!

washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/

Podesta

THEY FUCKING DELETED IT

>Page Not Found

What does it mean?

Ah fuck, didn't post whole link

washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html?utm_term=.f56645b83c41

Probably because no one was buying their story. Weird it went down as soon as that user posted it

Oh okay. Wouldnt be suprised if it really did tho