Trump never provided his tax returns or long-form birth certificate

Trump never provided his tax returns or long-form birth certificate.

And?

And Trump never provided his tax returns or long-form birth certificate.

Ok.

so? we don't give a fuck

He said he would release his tax returns after they finish the audit.

They don't have to finish the audit for him to release anything. He's never going to do it.

Yes we do.

I hope he doesn't release them just to piss off the lefties

He said he would when it's done. Wait and see.
It's not a requirement regardless.

He said a lot of things that he's already gone back on. You're kidding yourself if you still believe him about this.

He's even going to continue running his business while president, despite all of that rhetoric about a blind trust or letting his kids do it and not caring about it.

She lost. Get over it. Get a job.

There's no way she lost, they haven't recounted yet.

I prefer Trump who hides his taxes to Hillary who deletes potentially incriminating emails soon as she gets a subpoena. I'll let this non-issue slide.

The emails have literally been the biggest nothing to ever get dragged through a news cycle in decades. Nothing from them survived that investigation.

I'd rather have an email deleter than a lying Trump.

>Obama never proved his wifes gender or provided a microfiche for his """""""""""""""""'birth certificate""""""""""""""""""

actually they already recounted Michigan, which only uses paper ballots anyway, and he can lose the other two and still win

They didn't do a full recount, it was just an automated one.

The kind of recount and election investigation Stein has filed for is much more thorough, and uses a proper election team, not volunteers.

>I'd rather have an email deleter than a lying Trump

You're an obvious shitposter, but I'll still explain this to you. NOBODY, including Stein, the MSM, or even Hillary herself, believes anything will come from the recount. The only people stupid enough to believe there's a chance the recount will actually put Hillary in office are far left idiots who can't get over their asshurt. They tried this recount shit with Bush, and 300 total votes got thrown out.

Say it with me:
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Who (((we)))?

Why do I need to waste time saying it when Hillary is obviously going to win the recount? Wisconsin is already revising their vote totals before the recount has even started, and it's resulted in hundreds of Trump votes being removed. That sounds awfully suspicious, don't you think?

Say it with me: 45th president of the United States, and first female president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Wew lad. This is gonna be like November 8th all over again. Can't wait to see you tards cry more.

It's never been claimed Trump was not born in the United States. It was published years before he got into politics that Obama was a Kenyan.

He chooses not to release his financial information during an adversarial proceeding with the IRS.

I know that this is a hard time for you, but if you just hang in there, Hillary will make the country better for everyone.

Actually no, there are plenty of reputable claims that Trump wasn't born in America. His family's original name isn't even Trump, it's Drumpf.

He won't release his tax returns because he's a criminal.

do i need to buy another bottle of champagne?

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

>plenty of reputable claims that Trump wasn't born in America

By all means, present just one.

>his family's original name isn't even Trump, it's Drumpf

Many people Anglicized their names (or had them Anglicized by the government) when they immigrated to America. Is this a problem now?

I have a problem with a manchild whose family only immigrated to America relatively recently who then attacks immigrants.

Trump wasn't born here, face it. He'll be booted right out of the White House.

don't care/10
Cry more please.

cry more bitch nigga

>this will continue in some form for another 8 years

People like you should be strung up from a street lamp and displayed in public as an example.

> and

What do you mean "and"? Are you so brainwashed that you think your candidate is 100% perfect?

So you got ahead of yourself, posted something you can't support, and are butthurt.

This is incredibly surprising.

Guys, it's just a guy havin a laugh at newfags, c'mon now.

>he pretends to be american
>he advocates murder

I can see that you're a conservative. They have pretty sick minds.

No, you just don't know what you're talking about as usual.

>candidate

I know, but the newfags don't.

I advocate executing traitors, like yourself and other liberals.

Donald Drumpf has no clear path to victory.
Donald Drumpf will never reach the threshold of 1237 delegates.
Donald Drumpf will never run for president.

So you're literally a criminal then. Like most conservatives.

Oh shit.
#MakeMineStein

>hating criminals
Black Lives Matter too you racist.

No one cares

>deleted the evidence
>emails lack anythng incriminating
Hmmm, see the correlation?

Since I don't know, educate me.

A single legitimate suggestion Trump wasn't born in the United States. Just one. You said there were plenty.

You wouldn't just sperg out shit you just made up, right? Surely not!

>he thinks people prepare for an apocalypse with airsoft guns
>mocks fat guy for trying to do SOMETHING active

Typical hypocrisy, honestly.