ISIS COOKING SHOW thread 6

youtube.com/watch?v=AjxcxPen0ZM

Gore + three letter agency honeypot, watch at your own discretion. Webms incoming.

1. How to kill infidels + actually killing one
2. How to make bombs + actually bombing a dude
3. Video has been on youtube all day, really makes you think

5:15 man murdered to demonstrate pointless anatomy lesson

11:16 call of duty fanfic

26:52 xX-MLG_iSiS-Xx

27:30 guy blown in half by backpack bomb followed by cancerous 3rd world autotune solo

p.s. everyone in this thread, confirms by reading and/or posting in it, that they do not condone any of the things shown in the video, they are viewing it out of curiosity, journalistic interest or scholarly pursuits

p.p.s. everyone that reads this is immune to "reply or .... will happen" posts from now to eternity

First for spirit cooking with ISIS

hello aliens can you please abduct me, I don't deserve to live with these fuckstains anymore

"p.p.s. everyone that reads this is immune to "reply or .... will happen" posts from now to eternity" has betrayed you! ps. if you don't reply to this post ISIS will cook your mother tonight.

>still up
why

Also, BE HONEST Sup Forums, 1 v 1 with the dude doing the instruction on the stabbings. Empty street, no weapons, fight to the death with bear hands.

BE HONEST

I give myself a 50/50 chance solely , because of me being a big guy.

Everyone who replies to is a cuck.

What a fucking terrible logo

Looks like its straight out of reddit with muh space and minimalism

YouTube is a shit fest, the Video of the chechens killing Russian soldiers is also on YouTube. But dare to mention Hitler and you get blocked.

Let's be honest guys. Who /scared of a visit/ here after clicking that link

((()))

everyone save this

stop replying fuckheads

not really considering 20-something thousand other people clicked the link and I'm just a normie that they won't put resources into

you realize you replied to it yourself?

''Hello guys crazy islamic hacker here''

50/50 as Well, hard to judge.

Im fucking dead as shit and it isn't pretty either.
I know they are not themselves any favors aren't they also teaching their enemies how to kill them too?

Getting nervous, Sup Forums?

[spoiler] :^) [/spoiler]

why is this allowed in youtube? wtf

He seems fit enough, and clearly he at least knows the theory of close combat. I'm a strong guy, but I've never fought anything other than boxing matches, drunk bar brawls, and the occasional friendly fight during rugby matches.

If I can manage to tackle him and have him hit his head on the ground, or land a good early punch, then I have a decent chance of winning. Other than that, I dunno. I can take a few punches, but he's very probably more agile than me.

What channel has Baking with Yusuf?

0% am fucked
At 8:28 anyone else notice the outline on the guy? It looks like a green screen to me.

>it's a Luxembourg commie is back episode

It a happy merchant

>mfw the guy starts speaking french
>mfw he advices to come as friendly and then stab the fuck out of the victim
>with arabs, never relax

G...guys i... I'm safe right ??

fuck you trash

Non.

no

Just stay away from brown "people" and you'll be alright.

Drill yourself to never take handed shit from arabs and always be on watch around them., No other way.

>I'm Safe
Nope

I would fucking destroy him.

I doubt ISIS has years of MMA training

Depends on the rest of your internet history.

Is eating frogs haram?

You'd probably pussy out because you don't have the balls to kill people while that guy kills people all the time.

Reported this ages ago, it's still up wth

A fair assessment. Boxing and bar brawls put you above the average for sure.

i don't even want to know on how many lists i'm now

Praise Kek for youre safety

No one is ever safe.
Even babies die in their mothers wombs.

I hereby declare my loyalty to the US government and publicly denounce ISIS and all violent jihadi groups

There used to be a time when Europe was strong and didn't bend the knee to human garbage.

welp now i know how to effectively murder someone with a kitchen knife and make a bomb, add that to my CV

also he keeps saying to not put pressure or heat to the mixture, what happens if i do? instant kaboom or just a ruined batch

pssh nothing personnel kid...

I litterally googled "how to kill a human", "how to make a bomb" etc HUNDREDS of times and never got a visit. I even googled CP when I was a child and nothing happens.

How many views guys

Don't really think about killing people when I fight

Do I know he is ISIS and that its a fight to the death?

I actually had to rewatch the webm of the handcuffed guy multiple times to verify it was real

The guy is real (see when the teacher hands the sensai the belly knife the prisoner moves his fingers) but I swear to god ISIS must drug the fucking shit out of these people before killing them.

The prisoner mostly didn't even react. His head didn't move under his own strength and you couldn't see him breathing in the whole webm.

I wonder what they use to drug.

Fuck you ISIS.

Yes you do

posten pls don't jail me I just wanna know what these shitskins are up to

hey government
just checking in to let you know I still love america

brave

only america gives a fuck about the internet in most cases

instant kaboom. Aceton peroxide is so dangerous that when it sublimates it can explode by just twisting the cover of the jar. It's really fucking dangerous.

Hint; if a jihadi kamikaze says multiple times how dangerous it is, ITS FUCKING DANGEROUS

How do I make myself stab proof?

Doesn't this video violate YouTubes new graphic content policies ?

I don't understand why they're doing this
whats the endgame? having people blown up? did any of the "IS" controlled territories seem to have a prosperous future?

Jihad on you

CIA owns youtube and CIA made the video so it's cool.

Try ordering a pressure cooker and acetone on Amazon next if you really want to push it.Don't forget to give a Molenbeek address.

? its multiculture and diversity at its finest.

become 600lbs

it violates everything

their goal is terrorism. terror = fear.

1. put fear into infidels

2. recruit more muslims by showing how awesome you are

You are Canadian. If your enemies stab you, you win

It's because they're fucking maniacs ya retard

Then I would fucking kill him.

You know how fun it would be to go all out with an arm bar break his elbow and then get to do whatever I wanted after that.

kek, Based upside down Poland

Apparently it is. Pic related.

Fucking barbarians, no wonder they are so frustrated: their religion prevents them from enjoying everything good in this world. Alcohol, pork, and now even frog legs. I almost feel bad for them.

>2. recruit more muslims by showing how awesome you are
I don't know, I'm really trying to put myself into the position of the edgiest teenage cunt I can, but I still don't see the appeal

Or in the sink after she washes her face.

>I'm really trying to put myself into the position of the edgiest teenage cunt I can

Okay, take that edgiest teenage cunt and make him a fucking muslim

The only way he's being me is with a gun.

Dude, are you seriously conversing with brown people on the streets? Fucking move to the other side of the street my man, same as we do with niggers here.
They'll stab a liberal that way, no big loss

it's on youtube, so really the people who would be in trouble is youtube since their hosting a video that shows this shit.

I m a morrocan living in molenbeek and I have one thing to say

Terroris will last as long as you let the dumbfucks alone and dont monitor the mosques

Everything is the Jews fault
They incite hate
Stay in their echochambers while calling everyone who doesn't share their views Zionist chills
They think they are smarter than verage

.....They are a lot like Sup Forums while inking about it but more dangerous because they act as well as talking

You sure this isn't actually ISIS' first attempt at an ASMR video?

(((youtube))) is deleting and demonetizing videos about pizzagate, but they allow this..

fucking kikes..

Think your female family members are behind you a couple hundred meters and this dude will rape and kill them. Mother/sister/wife/daughter/whatever.

Talking about that kind of a fight to the death. Enough motivation?

On another note, I always wanted to train martial arts, but fucked up and broke my shoulder twice... not good for contact sports anymore.

I'm doubting the authenticity of the overall scene just that it's spliced together with small use of green screens.

not doubting i mean

But why do they drug them? Takes away a huge part of the shock effect etc.

please dont arrest me, government. I hate ISIS a lot and i'm a christian in a 98% british county. I have a Union Jack on my wall and everything.

Who is ready to be raided now?

lmao how the fuck can a youtube be a honeypot, get the fuck out /thedonald

This. I too am ready to depart.

Beat*

Tu as la mémoire courte.

I'm from CNN so it's legal for me to view this type of thing on the internet

go back to your country you sandnigger scum

There is no forgiveness in islam, like we have confessions or prayer. When the edgy teens wake up from their years of alcohol and drugs, fiund their religion in their 20s they read the Quran and see there is only one way to forgiveness - to kill an infidel.

You are a muslim piece of shit and I will kill you personally when the European civil war starts. Shitskin cunt.

eh... tone down the racism here please