The Alt Left

What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasserism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The regular left

Commies. Actually I don't really know but I posted so may anti-commie memes and told them
>refute this
That I think they took it to heart and are now definitely full-blown commies.

Well since the Alt-Right is nazi's, I expect the Alt-Left is the communists.

Good old facism vs communism.

The good guys

I don't know.
The Democrats who didn't vote Democrat this year?
Really uncertain, I see this phrase a lot but it doesn't make sense like "Alt Right" does. Alt Right is at least traceable to an origin with Richard Spencer and his Jewish mentor. Alt Left...what could it be but a knockoff? How could a knockoff of the Alt Right accomplish anything? Aren't there a century and a half of Marxist theorists to draw from on the Left?

Maybe they're not so bad. Maybe they're opposed to the establishment and the George Soros puppeteering and the DNC super deligate rigging.

But then again, they so fundamentally lack any understanding of economics, geo-politics, reality in general that theres no way they could for a coherent ideology. Sounds dangerous. Let's just hope they never buy guns.

White men who are democrat partisans but recognize that their party literally hates them and everything they stand for. They will try to reform the left realize it's impossible and then give up

Can't wait for the street battles. Weimar style

Cutting Edge Shitposting.

Sag3

[citation needed]
This describes me, but I don't know that this movement exists in a coherent form that has any bearing on that label.

Said it as well as one could.

It's knock-off of the alt-right by the few rational Democrats realizing that they will not be successful in their current state.

The problem is that it isn't a grassroots movement.

Democrats are primarily three groups.
>Welfare leeches
>Radical leftists that will settle for incremental leftist ideology
>Principled leftists that do not realize how bad the other two groups are

The leeches are large but silent. Significant overlap with the second group.

The principaled group are outnumbered by the remaining two on the ground level, and on a representative level most are elitists and plutocrats (which make up basically none of the ground level but the majority of the representative political level)

Unless principaled Democrats get in power the Alt Left means nothing.

Because the majority of Democrats are either complete cattle and idiots subject to emotional appeal that wants either more handouts or more restrictions they cannot win.

It won't happen.

Foot soldiers for the status quo :D

the sane people

A keyboard shortcut to return to the previous page in a web browser

it's them trying to relabel so kek doesn't catch them

alt left is nationalistic center left to far left, just like alt-right is nationalistic center right to far right. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasserism

>The good goys

alt-left = left - identity politics

but left = identity politics

so, alt-left = 0

Alt right is conservatives that do not like the gop. Alt left is liberals that don't like democrats. Closest thing might be libertarians

>guys

more like goys amirite?