ISIS COOKING SHOW thread 7

youtube.com/watch?v=AjxcxPen0ZM

Gore + three letter agency honeypot, watch at your own discretion. Webms incoming.

1. How to kill infidels + actually killing one
2. How to make bombs + actually bombing a dude
3. Video has been on youtube all day, really makes you think

5:15 man murdered to demonstrate pointless anatomy lesson

11:16 call of duty fanfic

26:52 xX-MLG_iSiS-Xx

27:30 guy blown in half by backpack bomb followed by cancerous 3rd world autotune solo

p.s. everyone in this thread, confirms by reading and/or posting in it, that they do not condone any of the things shown in the video, they are viewing it out of curiosity, journalistic interest or scholarly pursuits

p.p.s. everyone that reads this is immune to "reply or .... will die" posts in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7rAsCp2QSg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=_nzKZYCIEIY
theguardian.com/uk/2011/jun/02/british-intelligence-ruins-al-qaida-website
youtube.com/watch?v=N9hv6N6Zol0
youtube.com/watch?v=oUQnS6tvKTQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=iMZSvXzNAH0
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc
bestgore.com/execution/isis-video-three-group-captive-execution-exceptional-brutal-mean/
bestgore.com/execution/isis-execution-syria-man-run-over-tank/
youtu.be/4KXOWT7pfTs
youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where are they getting their uniforms from?

thinking about it and it probably is really just a honeypot (which won't accomplish jack shit i don't doubt), but it still angers me that they remove shit with a fucking nipple in it in hours and not this

last thread from me as OP, it's fucking 5 AM here lel

youtube.com/watch?v=t7rAsCp2QSg&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=_nzKZYCIEIY

I will shitpost until the day I die

Check the logo of the video top right tho...

It's kind of a strange honeypot since millions of normies have watched it already.

>doesn't include the prelude to the Roundabout riff, only some shitskin talking
you're doing the meme wrong retard

any other reason doesn't make sense.

holy shit how many threads is this going to make it through before youtube deletes this video?

I can fix that if you'd like my puffin friend

If they don't delete it it probably contains bad information that will make jihadis blow themselves up. This is a good thing.

>moonman videos taken down
>pepe videos taken down
>anything right wing taken down

>literal murders and terrorist instructions on how to commit mass murder ignored

your choice
i'm merely trying to educate my fellow man on how to properly execute a meme as refined as TBC

theguardian.com/uk/2011/jun/02/british-intelligence-ruins-al-qaida-website

the white ice video is comfy

anyone tried making it?

Sleep is for the weak. Honestly im leaving since only burgers awake this time. I despise them

execution was accurate, so was the backpack bomb

That's what they've always done though

Fuck all americans. Good night.

They keep taking down muh fucking triarii too

Fuck you mate, Finland isn't even a real place.

kek, perkele!

I like that they're appealing to the French by killing a German.

True. I hate every single american. Triple digits btw.

That's most likely not a real Finn.

We're literally living in Metal Gear Solid.
youtube.com/watch?v=N9hv6N6Zol0

the internet like everything else

How is this still up?

There execution did look pretty sloppy though. They said to be careful not to spill explosive material into the shrapnel, but they didn't even use a funnel or piece of paper to prevent material from spilling. And then the guy did spill some material between the metal balls and didn't seem to give a fuck.

This is an absolutely horrible video

Lol saya the american. Finland is a country for finns. USA is a melting pot of races. Your country is as real as israel.

Do one with "YOU DIED."

Why are you promoting this so much, Ahmed?

Triarii?

......and..now im on a list, cheers lad

I actually did it like the right way at first, but my friendo told me to cut it to what it is now.

desu it's funny to me both ways, but I'll deliver

youtube.com/watch?v=oUQnS6tvKTQ&feature=youtu.be

SHIT I DIDN"T EVEN THINK OF THAT. I'm doing that too

>STILL up
Fucking YouTube

dude i just watched a guy die what is happening to my jimmies

breddy gud
nothing more to add except that only using the last 15 seconds of the prelude before the riff would be sufficient (ergo, starting from 0:33)

youtube.com/watch?v=iMZSvXzNAH0

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc

Probably just the band getting pissy or something though

Am I getting v&?

Walmart, hunter-section.

>Russia
You're fucked if you didn't use https, the Kremlin is coming for you.

If you used https then the Kremlin doesn't know the specific videos you were watching and youtube probably won't share with them, so you're good.

Fucking newfag

Gore thread now

bestgore.com/execution/isis-video-three-group-captive-execution-exceptional-brutal-mean/

bestgore.com/execution/isis-execution-syria-man-run-over-tank/

Knock yourself out newfriend

No one knows this videos. It just got posted around the world. You know authority is slow but hits hard. All people who commented on this shit on youtube will face a criminal charge.

How many views, guys?

Yes but from there they can see if those IP's access other isis sites, videos ect and form a pattern of behaviour.

Then can determine if that person is a Muslim or not and obtain a warrant to search through all their data such as Facebook messages ect. The target would have no idea this is going on. If they find something else they can then arrest them or obtain a warrant to seize their hardware ect.

It would only really get low hanging fruit as if they had any knowledge they would be using TOR, VPN's ect to try anonymize their browsing habits.

what game is this lol

Looks just like a prank bro.

moonman still alive
pepe still alive
anything right wing still alive

manif I wouldn't know better I would claim you are from a fascist state

The most fucked up isis video was the one where they hang the guys from meat hooks and butcher them while saying sand nigger babble, we should just glass the entire middle east

>Gore thread

Go back to Sup Forums, edgelord

I think you need to read the posts again and think before you post lol

I'd guess same place where they get their guns too. America.

What the fuck is their endgame with all this extreme edginess?

It almost seems too ridiculous to be real, like they're just made up to be le evil boogeyman

18+

Done
youtu.be/4KXOWT7pfTs

Mashallah

>youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc

Video actually makes me think about how powerful this country is to complete crush Europe during world war two. Then crush Japan with no breaks on the USA train. Without any help from Russians because slavs are not human.

BEAR GRYLLS KNIFE!

C'mon ISIS, drink your own piss already!

how is this still up
youtube fix your shit

Fuck... I remember when gore used to phase me. I've changed.

>documenting reality is edgy

If history is fair at all Kojima will be remembered as one of the most prescient fiction writers of all time.

What's the problem?

>Video is in French

Wew, garçons

As long as it doesn't contain copyrighted material, youtube gives zero fucks. Unless a video calls out the jews of course, because that would be a hate crime!

checked

It's a knife that has the name of Bear Grylls, a dude who did some survivalist show on TV here a while back. He often drank his own piss

youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA?t=100

Fucking 2001 released game god damn

>moonman still alive
But only because people go to the effort of archiving his releases and re-uploading them whenever the existing videos get shoah'd, and the existence of dedicated rap collaboration sites like mooncentral.net

>survivalist show knife used to disembowel terror victim...
KEK himself is behind this video

I always thought it was from Mexico

Sweet ASMR

Dumbass is going to kill himself sooner or later fucking with TATP. I handle explosives at a mine and I'd never in my life go near that shit. It's going to be funny seeing a bunch of accidental explosions in the news when dumbasses that don't know what they are doing get BTFO

Why are nasheeds so great? The West needs their own derivative that I can listen to without being put on a list

It fucking is lol. I have the same knife...

Bear Grylls Extreme Suyrvival: Raqqa

Bear Grylls Extreme Suyrvival: ISIS

Word, don't even send troops there, just carpet nuke the whole place. Nothing of value will be lost. I doubt there would even be a global backlash, honestly Russia, India, China, many of other countries would all thank us

Oh you mean you're not totally stupid and that's sarcasm?

Fuck me then.

I've sperged out on explosive research before. I about shat my pants when he pulled out Acetone Peroxide in a big bag for the main charge.

I figured they'd have leftover arty shells or even ANFO as a main charge.

>i just watched a guy die

Implying sand niggers are human. This fucking subhuman scum are pretty much niggers of Islam. It is easy to destroy something and harder to build a bunch of uncivilized subhuman niggers that are only killing each other like worthless pieces of human waste they are.

fucking died, isis are master trolls la

I don't get this one, is it real because he looks kind of happy running.

>MGSV is a game about a twisted disgruntled product of the military industrial complex seeking to destroy the globalist machine by exterminating the English language and by extension the identity of the western world

Wow really makes me think.

Reported. Fuck YouTube... how many people will die because of this video...

7 threads is too much for me lads, 6AM here, have a nice one

Hah! Let them share lessons in making acetone peroxide!

It's an extremely shitty explosive, far more likely to kill the people making and handling it than any target.