Trumpfaggots will defend this

>trumpfaggots will defend this

So far Trump cucking for Putin is his only consistent policy

The rake just got 10 feet taller!

whats to defend?

putin liked castro because he was good for russia, is trump required to hate putin for that? are people not allowed to disagree on one subject without invalidating their entire relationship with eachother?

we should bomb assad and fund "moderate rebels" because putin praised castro's stalwart alliance with his country for 50 years?

how fucking retarded are you hillshills?

are they gonna break up? lol drumpf btfo!

>have to like your friend's friend
Nah

Trump doesn't "love" Putin, he's just cordial with him like anyone else.

Only to the mind of a deranged lefty is not wanting to blow up Russia equated to "loving Putin."

>whats to defend?
Your support of a commie sympathizer and his dumb blonde lapdog.

>Hrafnkell Haraldsson
You had to go all the way to fucking Iceland just to find a story that tries to spin two different men having two different opinions about Castro's effect on two different countries as
>omg bromance fight, what now?
>defend this, all you russian hacker trump supporters!

so i need to defend against your insane delusional strawman?

go fuck yourself with your giant dildo leftover from your weekend of protesting open carry.

>their first argument
this romance arc is finally getting started

>You had to go all the way to fucking Iceland
Yes, I traveled there myself just to point out your idiocy.

>he supports Ivan and his commie friends
>I'm the leftist

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

These memes will always be forced and uninspiring

idk it's like the two countries have two totally different experiences with him

activates the almonds

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.
CTR is back I see

>cucks will create threads every time they think they have a gotcha moment

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Did you read the image, you daft cunt?

Whata coincidence, leaf posts are always boring and uninspiring too

>everyone who doesn't think trump is hot shit is a clinton shill
>of course they're still here, why wouldn't they be?
>fine, you're just a KEK

Based on the headline, it seems like Trump and Putin both made two completely separate statements. Trump was not speaking to Putin and Putin was not speaking to Trump.

Kek I hope Hillary gets the recount so all the bubbles forming pop. Pro tip we have 20 trillion in debt while the USA is worth about 50 trillion with all its assets. We are running a trillion dollar deficit every year and all the baby boomers are turning 65 soon. The biggest Ponzi scheme in the history of man is about to pop and I can't wait for Hillary to borrow more money to throw at the problem. China will be buying your shitty city block for pennies.

lol bump

absolutely this
/thread

In Putin's mind, it was the Russian people who overthrew Communism, and America who exploited them when they were vulnerable.

Its not an absurd position.

But he rationalizes anything conceivably good to come from glorious union to be a Russian success. And every fault, to be the fault of Marxist policy.

This.