Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palma_Sola_massacre
nbcnews.com/news/latino/dominican-economy-establishes-itself-region-s-strongest-n492061
youtube.com/watch?v=DwGLVabK3nQ
mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/colombia/dominican-republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should be a Mexican flag instead, DR dindu nuffin

gfffuggygh

Should be Haiti

>Dominican Republic

Why? Haiti is literally fucked.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

>Send the worst of the worst to other countries, causing more problems
>Scam and bankrupt people to invest there
>Destabilize countries
>Napalm their own people during 1960s

i just want the baseball players, destroy everything else, those people are artist with a bat.

should be both

DR doesn't have napalm, unless you meant Haiti

>DR doesn't have napalm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palma_Sola_massacre

also this

That was quite harsh to do for no reason. All because you guys occupied them. What a nightmare

Fair enough

The massacre happened in 1962. We declare war on that small country three years later. For all U.S. intervention around Latin America, DR, Haiti Panama, are the only three countries that the U.S. invade during and after the Cold War. We bombed and destroyed both Panama (1989) and the DR (1965), and look what happened to them today. We attempt to invade Cuba, but failed. We invade Haiti three times (1950s, 1994, 2004), but we mostly rebuild everything that they destroy when we left.

And remember, that's a genocidal massacre, Juan Bosch and his military targeting Afro-Dominicans.

t. haitiano

Juan Bosch wasn't even president by the time.

What year he was elected? Either that, or he wasn't even your president. And I'm Puerto Rican.

1963, and no you are not puertorican you are just an autistic butthurt haitian who always make this kind of threads to bash DR and praise Haiti, don't think i don't know who you are.

And what the fuck is the president between 1961 to 1963?

Look at this common wealth calling the kettle black. Ricans sell dope to their own mothers and leech welfare dry, now look at ya.

My father bought one of those once then started poking me saying: "Its not working damn it".

Balaguer and Bonnelly.

He is not a rican, he says that because he is too ashamed to reveal that he is in fact a buttblasted haitian.

Damn

Wow! I just learned something. That the Dominican Republic is nothing a biggest shithole in the world with no culture. Thank God.

Tell your countrymen that they need to go back and build the wall between your failed state and my country, then we can be in peace.

They will break the wall like Berlin in 1989.

We didn't attempt to invade Cuba. When will this meme die?

Kennedy specifically stopped all military personnel from getting involved in the Bay of Pigs. The US military was not involved.

It was entirely done by Cuban exiled citizens. Not a single US citizen was set foot in Cuba. It was led by Cubans and fought by Cubans. The CIA secretly supported them, much to the surprise of the US military and Government.

the Haitians build that wall on their side island its like 200 feet long

>The economy of the Dominican Republic grew 7 percent last year and established itself as the most robust in the Latin American and Caribbean region,
nbcnews.com/news/latino/dominican-economy-establishes-itself-region-s-strongest-n492061

7% growth 2 years in a row also OP is a haitian faggot

I hope your country is like 2004. I will laugh.

>We invaded Haiti in 50 94 and 2004
No we didn't. Are you fucking retarded?

The only time we invaded Haiti was in fucking 1915.
In 1994 we were part of an international peace keeping mission, which we latter gave 1.5 BILLION dollars to that shit country.

We never invaded in 2004. We were gonna send the Rangers, but we pulled back and canceled the operation.

>during and after the Cold War
Did you forget to read that?

>we invaded Haiti 3 times (1950s 94 04)
Did you forget to read that?

Stop acting like you know anything.

Armchair historians like you need to go back to plebbit where you belong.

I pretty much stay here, and you can't do anything but slam your keyboard or your screen if mobile.

>failing this hard
Fucking plebbit.

Get a job faggot. Stop spamming this board.

Why should I? Being in welfare is better than having a job.

Being haitian must be one of the worst thing that can happen to anybody, i think i would rather be born as a dog in DR, i kind of understand your suffering but your unusual levels of haughtiness renders me unable to feel pity for you.

>t. Haitian-American

>I post it twice
Why?

Mexicaca here, Dominicans are cool people. Puerto Ricans always seem to have a stick up their ass.

>being born as a dog in DR

kek

lel Puerto-shitstains are welfare queens who pluck their eyebrows
>Prove me wrong.
You can't

balaguer was wild

my 2 last digits will add to ten to prove that i laughed and the pic makes me think

delete this

WITNESSED

t. puerto rican
But you're right, DR is almost central america tier

Says Congolombia

And we're still more developed than you, hell, even Venezuela is light years ahead of you

Hey nigger, can you convince more of your subhuman Haitian countrymen to follow you to the USA?

Our HDI is .715, yours it's only .005 points ahead or .720 nothing to really brag about especially with the advantage Colombia has against us, the difference should be greater tbf Congolombia should be doing better than that, you should feel Ashamed of your people, anyway and anyhow Venezuela is even more developed than your country HDI wise with .762, so again do not think so high of yourself because you can hit the roof, for practical matter we are all ranked the high human development, Only countries with a high human development can really presume.

As we talk there are many colombians and venezuelans women working as prostitutes here, but especially venezuelans have been coming here lately by the thousands to seek a brighter future.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwGLVabK3nQ

>HDI
nice meme
and while we talk there are many dominicans going to the US to leech on welfare and commit crimes

mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/colombia/dominican-republic

>for practical matter we are all ranked as high human development, Only countries with a VERY high human development can really presume.
I made a mess,

What about the thousands of colombians that go to Chile and Spain to commit crimes? or the kingpins that fill my country with drugs and engage in card cloning?

>Chile
There are hardly 70k of colombians in Chile and all the bad ones are concentrated in a region who has always been dangerous, very different from more than 1 million of dominicans that go to the US to fuck up an area that used to be good (NY), also Chile has no welfare

>or the kingpins that fill my country with drugs and engage in card cloning?
We have better security so they have to run away from here