You know those black people that sing in church every sunday? The kind that are slightly pudgy and hate ghetto thugs?

You know those black people that sing in church every sunday? The kind that are slightly pudgy and hate ghetto thugs?

Are those people niggers too?

yes

Those are black people, not niggers. Although edgelords will say otherwise.

no

singing is wild degenerate behavior. at church you should sit in silence on uncomfortable seats.

Depends. You can go to church, be in the choir, but still be an unrepentant sinner that rejects the important parts of their religion.

They are black people, but that doesn't mean they don't hold the generic material to chimp out

fuck those niggers they're the single mothers with three different dads who have bastard kids who rob and murder people.
>He been going to church gettin his life back on track"

Making Mass "more fun" is what destroyed the CAtholic Church and is destroying the other denominations right now

This, thuggin around and actively call yourself and other black nigger makes you a nigger

Be a normal person and don't act like a thug and don't actively say nigger then your normal.

>niggers are so stupid they thought using a hate word against themselves would spread awareness or some shit

Yes, baptist niggers are a cancer

Yes, they are niggers. Latinos are Spics. Irish are Mickeys. Jews are likes.
You are a fucking Leaf and the day of the rake is coming.

MY PUSY IS WET

HOW WET IS IT

REALLY WET BUT HERE IS HIS GF HOW CAN I COMPETE

they are or raised ghetto niggers

Nope most of them are good people.

>le difference between blacks and niggers may may
If you get your opinions from nigger comedians just fuck off.

neck-down: model material
neck-up: muppet material

That chest is disgusting mate

Post more hightestbeta420 please

Those same black people are the ones that sit in court behind the accused coon and cry and curse the family of the victim for sending their "baby" to jail. 9 out of 10 "black people" are really just niggers waiting for the right moment to show their true colors.

ghetto thugs go to church on sundays too.

Nigger is just another word for black person. I don't know where the meme came from that they're different things.
Mexicans = spics.
Chinese = Chinks.
Japanese = nips.
Germans = Krauts.
Blacks = niggers.

They're not different things, it's just a different word.

Japanese are tojo you dip

Nips, Japs, Tojo, Schlitzi, whatever. I was making a point.

Saved.

>>>/reddit.com/r/the_donald/

You have to go back.

The average person in real life would consider a nigger to be a thug and a black guy to be just a normal dude. Don't be dense

They're better than niggers and I don't want to lynch them all- but don't think they're 100% human, they still have nigger genes in them.

Most of those Christian southern blacks a fake as fuck.

>normies would consider...

The epithet nigger is a reference to race, not social class, not musical preference, not criminal history.

christianity is a cuck religion now

only orthodox christians aren't

>poor blacks who eat horrible unhealthy food and live in modest means to give a guy any tithe to some mega nigger pastor with fifty fur coats.

Of course. Dont be fooled they may be a bit more tame but a nigger is a nigger. Look at obama, raised by whites all his life still a dumb stupid monkey.

No however they tend to apply religion incorrectly

>Please Jesus let Tyrone be found not guilty on all charges even though he was caught on camera stabbing the cashier
They don't pray for strength. They don't pray for courage. They treat God like he's a fucking genie granting wishes

fpbp
gg no re