How autistic is Sup Forums?

How autistic is Sup Forums?
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This test is total bullshit, I was diagnosed autistic by my therapist but the test says I have a full 80 EQ. WTF

>datamining thread
white
baptist
5'11
republican

Well shit

HAHAHA KILL YOURSELVES YOU AUTISTIC LOSERS YOU WILL NEVER BE AS COOL AS ME

I got a 20.

normies out

Oh Fug

thats nothin

You I like

>tfw no other autists to poz the world with

13 out of 80

What if I don't want to take the test? What does THAT mean?

You'd have to be a seriously fucked individual to get under 20 and over 60

Eat my ass kiwi looking motherfucker

I guess that explains why I'm a bit too emotional a lot of times.

Fuck me, now i know why i feel attracted to Finland so much...

Woopsies

8/80

fuuuck

Show me it first

>tfw I got a 21
>probably only thing that saved me from going lower is my love for animals

C-cute

> I am at my best first thing in the morning.

First time I dont understand a sentence in English since I was 15

>Think you're giving normie answers
>Still get 22

Is this test broken?

We already did this. Sup Forums was 90% autistic.

4 out of 80 seems to be the absolute floor. I tried to win this hard.

Online tests are just for shits and gigs they're not meant to be taken seriously by anyone other than women

Go with what your psychiatrist's testing indicates

No, these tests are actually pretty good in predicting autism, the one where you have to pick the emotions on people faces is much better though

Its the (((disorder))) that's the fucked up part

Je me sens au top dès mon réveil.

What the shit were those dream questions for? I thought psychs were trying to get rid of their embarrassing legacy.

What a trash test

>ARE YOU OFFENSIVE
>DO YOU SAY OFFENSIVE THINGS
>DO YOU CARE IF PEOPLE GET OFFENDED
>ARE YOU MAKING SURE TO RESPECT SOMEONE ELSES FEELINGS

Like, who the fuck actually gives a shit about offensive topics

You know who does

Actual diagnosed autists or schizos

Sorry, I don't swing that way, sheep.

> the one where you have to pick the emotions on people faces
link?

21 out of 80
but I'm not an Aspie
I'm just old & bitter

>If you lack empathy you're autistic
Or maybe I'm tired of how shitty society and people are, and I'm tired of said shitty things treating me like shit.

That's OK, I was just complementing you user

lol underrated

I think its this one? I can't remember what it was called sorry socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite

I might be autistic as all fuck but you're fucked in the head mate

Fuck man I only got a 33. I need to increase my empathy I guess. This is not an autistic test it's an emapathy test but still it could indicate autistic tendencies. I've noticed as I've gotten older that empathy goes down with age.

Thank you user.

not autistic enough

Sorry but I can't accept an autists ability to evaluate social interactions :/

5 out of 80

diagnosed autist

luckily I've trained myself to act like a normy so most people don't know unless I tell them

"First thing in the morning" is a real expression?
Lmao

Lel, I got 33 too.

27/80

I wonder how many people are arrogant about how much they understand others. A lot of these questions, I could see you ranking youself higher if you're a narcissist without self-awareness. People who are rude drunken assholes but think they're just being social butterflies.

I got a 20...

Do you really need your therapist's diagnoses when you post shit like this?

Guys, I got 88. Wat do?

10/80

Ouch. Guess I do belong here.

You just lost out on seeing my boipussy with that attitude

I got a 23.

Fuck man, am i an aspie? This is not good news.

I don't get it. I understand emotions and social boundaries and all that shit. I am able to put myself in other peoples' shoes so I am empathetic by definition. I just don't care about feelings.

That's OK this is a politics board...

eh

>Do you know what other people are thinking?
>Do you know other's emotions?
>You are never offensive are you?
>Like to watch people/animals suffer?

13/80

24 here. Answer truthfully. I posit that there are more than 2 explanations for being under 30 so I would like to add a NUMBER 3.

3) You are so exceedingly intelligent that, despite being normal, the average human is uncomfortable being around you, are not interested in your thinking or ideas. You are a more independent person who does not need regular social contact to lead a normal life

Well I just got baited hard...maybe I am an aspie

;3 gg qtpi

I scored 20 therefore I have assburguers because the online test says so.

>what a bunch of baloney

delicious

im only boarder line autistic. im better then all of yas

Don't bother being empathetic in the western world, all it's gotten me is fucked over and deceived countless times by lying cunts because I keep thinking they'll treat me like a human being if I do the same.

I swear I see like 3 of these autistic threads a day. Stop, we get it, we're all fucking autists.

what does it mean!?

>8

what do

I thought id get like a 32

How many people preferred animals to people?

>I did.

>27/30

It probably would've been higher had I never been introduced to gore threads.

Lower than I expected desu

>Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

That's what it means. Also 20, we're like autistic brothers.

Most of these questions include "when talking to other people x happens" so I can't even answer them accurately since I never talk to anyone.

I didn't yet I got fucking 10. I think this test confuses assertiveness with being unempathetic

What is wrong with you people?

I always struggle with these tests. The questions are annoying, so I can't be sure I'm not subconsciously picking more autistic answers on purpose just to get a score that aligns with my diagnosis.

For example I can generally tell nobody wants to converse with me (slightly agree) because i know that i'm an autistic retard, but actually that hides the fact i have no real understanding of social hints someone wants to converse - i've just been told to fuck off often enough that i no longer bother starting conversations unless drunk.

However even when exaggerating my social skills to the most normal options (usually by using "drunk me" for reference) I got 35, compared to usually around the mid-20s. Somehow despite all my self-awareness I manage to still overrate my capacity for empathy. (I think it's just empathy in the sense of intuitive understanding that I'm shit at. I do feel bad when people are hurt, etc.)

hello my autistic friend

I have a problem with these vague (and often repetitious) questions
>I can tell if someone is masking their true emotion.
Like what the fuck is this? It's wholly dependent on how good of a liar the other person is.

I literally got a 9

L E L

does this mean you guys are potential murderers?

It's pretty easy to suss out what gives you a high score, but when I answer honestly I get an 18.

>psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

I followed up by answering as if I was the most cucked LIBERAL on the planet and got a 75 out of 80. I smell BIAS

Meh, I should have anticipated it

20/80

Not surprising since I was diagnosed with the assburgers decades ago.

>Like what the fuck is this? It's wholly dependent on how good of a liar the other person is.
It's also shit because it doesn't factor in paranoia.

I've asked people for clarification before, but that's worthless because if you say "Am I being annoying?" people are obligated to say "no" to avoid hurting your feelings unless you're being outright unbearable.
So I've got my rational answer, but paranoia-wise I might well still believe that I'm being annoying and they've just lied. How do I then know, for the purposes of answering the question, whether I caught them in a lie or whether I'm just overthinking and they don't even give a fuck?

>potential

> 19

a-am I autistic?

13 out of 80 but Im already aware Im autistic

Maybe you're just not as good as putting yourself in other's shoes as you think you are. Ever think of that, autist?

Oops

I post on Sup Forums what could I expect?

14/80

I just don't care and people love me or hate me for it

Fuck do i care though.

Got a fairly normal 47.