youtube.com/watch?v=qi3dtHPpMSg
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo
youtube.com/watch?v=WRI8qSiq0Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not an argument.

HEY DONT INTERRUPT ME IT'S EXTREMELY RUDE.

>proceeds to interrupt his guest constantly

>watching jews
>listening to jews

HANG ON! HANG ON! Sorry to interrupt but we have to establish some definitions first!

SHUT HIM DOWN MIKE, IT'S FINISHED!

THE DISCUSSION IS OVER!

Okay this meme ran it's shelf time. Sage

I don't watch Molymeme, spoonfeed context plz

ETHICS IS A RELATIONSHIP!!

*rattles cans*

I RAN A SOFTWARE COMPANY

I HOPE YOUR DOING WELL

youtu.be/qi3dtHPpMSg?t=26s

so he's half irish half german but his mom was also jewish and his last name is french..? he was born in england but moved when he was 6 yet he still has a british accent.

borders are a good idea unless there is no state then it is absolutely fine if your area becomes 90% nigerian because they can't vote for welfare

THE WELFARE STATE HAS DESTROYED THE BLACK FAMILY

ie. I'll start putting up my smoke and mirrors

He's descended from Normans (hence the French last name), also he denied being Jewish. He was born in Ireland, moved to London, then went to Canada and spent some time with his dad in Africa. I think he said he moved to Canada when he was 11.

To your immigration argument, your area won't become 90% Nigerian because you can legally block them from living in your community and they will most likely get blown the fuck out by the free market.

Sauce?

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR MONEY. SUPPORT THE FREE MARKET SOCIETY OKAY?

I'm glad he doesn't manipulatively try and guilt people for donations anymore

This
>This
This
>This
This
>This
This
>This

I do think there is some truth to the no welfare = no refugees argument. Look at the baltic states. They took in a few hundred people, refused to cradle them and they all fled to sweden.

Does anyone have footage of Stefan doing that in a video?

Is there one guy who keeps making all these Stef threads?

>he was born in england but moved when he was 6 yet he still has a british accent.

He barely has one. His brother's British accent is full blown though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OM1UZGVIxs

Yea. just sage he's an attention whore

How is that inconsistant with the free market?

WAAAH being asked to support stuff I consume makes me uncomfortable!!!!!!

This. They hop over all the other countries to get to Sweden and Germany because they have the most welfare.

He doesn't always outright yell, he mostly just sensationalizes.

youtube.com/watch?v=751e6GHk3Us#t=41m37s

Brother?

MIKE SHUT UP

>tfw Stefan is becoming a meme

You know it's the right thing to do. C'mon.

whats his best video?

LOL I don't agree with everything he says. But there's less than a handful of people on youtube that actually makes sound arguments.

I don't think that e-begging is one of the highlights of AnCap. Atleast Alex Jones sells his shitty products.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGGBzyLNMZU

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ8Sj9FFmRc

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

My favorite, an oldie but goodie.

youtube.com/watch?v=P772Eb63qIY

Which video is this a reference to?

Yea. I agree with most of his stuff, main one I don't agree is about God. Having said that he's been much nicer to Christians and the Jesus based religions recently so I'm ok with him on that.

Why does it bother you much tho? Do you watch Stefan only occasionally or a lot?

Truth about Male Privilege

I only watch his "The Truth About..." videos now. Besides that, he doesn't do anything for me.

not an argument

Okay so if you don't consume much why does it bother you when he asks the listeners for donations?

truth about sex
truth about rape culture
truth about crime

basically he has callers on the show (usually a mouthbreather) and discusses a variety of issues. he has quirks in his mannerisms and Sup Forums finds them really funny

Link

He cries in this one. Btw the thing he's searching for is Christianity.

It is e-begging in general. It feels deparate and greedy in nature. It's okay to give the viewers the option to donate, but it is gross when he tries to manipulate anyone into thinking that he is doing some kind of great good to the world and thus they have to give him money

i miss the old molyneux the truth about the jew molyneux

That fucking banana ASMR? Time traveler molyneux?

Which video was this in?

Well if he's causing thousands of people to realize they're being lied to, I think he is doing some good. Stefan has a pretty big ego, but I think the pros outweigh the cons.

STOP using les pauls for Black Metal

Giving a different point of view =/= telling the truth 100%

the "one fucking dollar" one

His callers are rarely ever intelligent, and prefer to ramble on about bullshit and leave huge questions unanswered. So Stef interrupts them to tell them that they're being fucking stupid and that they need to establish one point before they establish more than that and they keep trying to ramble on So he mutes them. Watch the noastradsmus video if you want to see a good example

He was born in Ireland but raised in Australia

He's losing it guys, he needs our help.

You have to be a dumbass to believe in Nostradamus

he deleted them

>why do all indian people smell like shit
POO IN THE LOO RAJET

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

best molyneux vid

For real though. The guy was just fucking upset that life didn't go his way so he started on that Nostradamus bs. It's fucking wild

It's shooped.

You can literally go to his channel, sort videos by oldest - newest, and see all the thumbnails.

How many Nigerian princes have you helped out, user?

MOLYMEME

>You have to be a dumbass to believe in Nostradamus
HG Wells and Rasputin were the only real magic dudes

he deleted a lot. he has no reason to delete the kant's idealism video other than a change in view. same for the other vids

not an argument

Soon there will never be any evidence of him being a lolbertarian

bad post

Jesus, this can't be real. I have never held such strongly opposed feelings towards one person. On one hand I unironically love the arguments this guy offers and have sadly listened to this guy more than anyone I know in real life. However, he can be such a self-absorbed ass. These shaming techniques are a real turn off to anyone with a sense of self-worth.

Just give a dollar then you would have done more than most listeners ;)

He deleted the one where he talked about how blacks are treated unfairly by the justice system in the U.S.

i think he genuinely has some mental imbalances

idk, giving him a single dollar might piss the shit out of him

True I think he said that once.

Well memed

Stop watching Mr. Molla nyerr.

God dammit don't read all the titles

A man offers you $50 to spank your child. Your child can offer you nothing to not spank him because he earns no money. What should you do? In a free market economy, the answer is obvious - you spank your child.

Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

NAP?

Possibly, he did have a rough childhood and I feel bad for him but this shit is inexcusable.If all his subscribers gave him a buck he would make over $500,000 a year. Dan Carlin asks a buck a show and he makes 3 hour long e-books.

have you guys seen Varg blow Stefan the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo

My favorite.

Debate him.

Fuck, forgot link.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRI8qSiq0Jc

it is pretty annoying when the anonymous retards think theyre a guest on a podcast

people are tuning in for stefan you fucking mark, shut the fuck up, hes not your friend

get this commie video the fuck out of here

>american education

Fuck you, I thought this was the video where he gets pissed.

S H A D I L A Y

WHERE ARE MY FELLOW STYXERS AT?

alright youtube

that's a good one