Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sir are a fool, and deserve to have your country quickly ruined. However your fellow countrymen do not deserve it to happen to them.

Marxist is that you?

When are you planning on accepting the Ukrainian refugees?

Praise Poseidon to give them a merciful death.

liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309

Wew lad

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

Herein lies the problem of the European mentality.

Shut the fuck up Obama.

You're a fucking MORON. Fuck Muslims.

Those bastards are worse than rabbid animals when they are en masse.

Let them all rot in the desserts

Ducking trash

A lot of people cannot accept reality on reality's terms. It is simple. Assad has won his civil war. He is the victor and has won the right to rule Syria. An international convention should be convened and a "deal" worked out with the Assad regime where the refugees will be accepted back in return for promises from the regime they will not be harmed and as well as promises by those refugees to bend the knee and accept Assad as their rightful ruler. This is a part of the world where they play for keeps. Assad won and so therefore he has the right to rule. If the refugees cannot accept it or fight back then they will die. That has been the terrible reality for most of human history. There's no reason it should change now.

I'm fully aware that many of the "refugees" are not Syrians, but other peoples who see a good opportunity to immigrate. They should be rounded up by police and sent home. There's nothing complicated about them.

What's up with your cute little star?

No.
They are invaders and their culture needs to get the fuck out.
You are a weak little bitch who doesn't care about the future of the people in your community.

>But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU).
This pasta again.

Yes, you absolutely can. Turkey is not a member of Schengen, neither is Syria, Somalia or Eritrea. Schengen only guarantees visa-free travel WITHIN Schengen. Nothing in there about not upholding its outer border, in fact it's vital for Schengen's survival.

fpbp

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

serious question: why not provide them with a safe area in their own country? they obvs can't fit into your society, can't qualify for work and are openly discriminated against. Aren't you hurting them by bringing them to your country and trying to fit a square peg into a round hole?

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Why dont their Islamic neighbour help their brothers and sisters? Why should the West have to take care of them?

BASED OLD GODS

>what do you want to do if not let them in?
Why are countries obligated to take them?
>We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people
Clearly this is not the case.

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

Want to know how I know you're retarded?

Gandhi has something to say to the Muslim refugees

Shoot em with drones for trespassing if they violate the signs warnings in their language.