What does Sup Forums think of this movie?

What does Sup Forums think of this movie?

Gay jewish fantasy.

One of the best movies ever made. Nazifags don't like it because they're pussies.

My favorite is the scene where they shoot Hitler in the face and burn all the other Nazis.

I'm a Jewish Redditor, I've posted on Sup Forums for years and I'm never going away. I plan to move to Israel someday.

We're taking Sup Forums back from the Nazi scum one post at a time. Someday it will be illegal to post on Sup Forums if you aren't Jewish. I look forward to that day.

Just another WWII-themed Jewish cash-in propaganda piece.

It's shit.

That said
>Scene where Hitler and his staff are watching a movie
>It's about Americans being killed in hilarious ways
>Everyone in the theater is laughing and having a good time
>The characters feel disgusted by this

>Yfw you realize this is actually a reference to YOU, the audience
>You are watching a good ol' film about people getting slaughtered and having a great time
>The only difference is that you are watching Germans get slaughtered instead of Americans and this somehow makes it okay
>You, the viewer, are just as guilty as the Nazis in that theater.
>You, the viewer, are also gaining pleasure from watching people you don't agree with die.
>You ARE the Nazis.
>If you are enjoying this, you are just as sick as you think they are.

The 1978 version is way better than this shit

Fpbp

Tarantino's endgame:
Remake The Wizard of Oz, Citizen Kane, and Some Like It Hot, as spaghetti westerns

Hated it

Well it had nice moments, just enough to give hope that Tarantino talent returns. Just...

jews in hollywood pretending they were the single most decisive factor in the allied victory.

>taranntino takes the bluepill.
>hanz landa super intelligent charming officer hates jews for hating sake and not economic reasons that should have been made clear before machine gunning the floor.
Virtually masturbation, but great flick, howver set the standard for too much titalizing tarantino table talk I got bored of in hateful 8.

The only good scene was "Arrrrrividerrrrchi"

Terrible. Plays out like some crude TV movie from the 60s. 2 guards protecting the entire elite nazis. Yeah k.

This is true and really obvious when you go back and watch the movie.

Not to mention the fact that the Basterds are depicted as savages and brutes throughout and the Germans are always polite and honorable,

Jews can't see through their own bullshit or self-reflect, so that definitely wasn't intentional, but still good on calling out the hypocrisy.

I loved it desu

The entire pub sequence is fantastic, but the rest of the movie is some of his worst work.

am boycotting it, so I'll never know

My main critique against this film is how uneven it feels. Two different narratives are completely different in tone. This jarring contrast only further highlights Tarantino's lack of proper editing/restraint--like all of his recent movies its much too long.

Having the cheesy Basterds and Waltz's character in the same movie just did not work. QT, I'm sorry to say since I love his first film when I was younger, has turned into such a hack.

From what I remember the heroes start off by bullying a sergeant and a private (or whatever the wehrmacht equivalents were) who are probably conscripts who never asked for this.

Pretty good. Does a better job of showing both sides than most movies.

6/10

Only likable character is Hans Landa...

>this guy is the villain
>he refuses to sell out his friends and countrymen
>the jew with the bat is the hero
really gets your noggin joggin

The pub scene was the only scene actually involving the basterds that was watchable. Every other scene with them was complete and utter shit. Uwe Boll tier.
Scenes without them were OK.

red pilled as fuck

the scene where a bunch of nazis are in a cinema cheering footage of their war hero killing hundreds of enemies, right before the americans come in and start killing them and the american audience cheers watching their war hero kill hundreds of enemies, is truly glorious

its like the opening sequence to robot chicken

unfortunately literally everybody ive talked to including 99% of Sup Forums is too fucking retarded to understand this and just thinks 'lol killin natzies'

ironically the overwhelming blindness of the modern audience only underscores the artistic value of the film

the rest of the movie is just typical tarantino, stylized comic book violence with enough plot and character development to be quite entertaining without any real depth

I want the bear jew to fuck me

This.

Should've used Eric Andre, a very similar looking guy who is black and Jewish.

the movie failed to make me give a shit about that jew girl who plots to kill the nazis in the movie theater. I thought she was just as barbaric and unlikeable as everyone else.

At least Hans Landa made a good villain.