What does Sup Forums think of it?

What does Sup Forums think of it?

youtu.be/E5Brqo0vSNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nFXazj8_CsY
youtube.com/watch?v=mg0QlmIG-i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a typical dumb fuck kid on the internet with a mental disorder and looking for free money.

Will most likely end in murder suicide

From the expression on her face in that selfie you can tell she has really low self esteem and relies on approval from others. We could probably drive her to suicide if we were so inclined.

>>If we were so inclined
Hell yes let's do it, that's a great idea.

>we
Fuck off niggers.
Leave the stupid kid alone.

Sup Forums really isn't what it used to be

no shit

go back 2 tumblr gayfag

Some children are just mistakes who don't know that they're mistakes.

>AIGHT Y'ALL Gazi isn't lovely. Not because he hates white people but because he's said some very anti-Semitic things.
(((Milo Stewart)))

I feel nothing but pity for the poor kid. I can't imagine what it must be like to have to live with such crippling retardation.

What the fuck.

Did pic related.. breed?

>>>/reddit/

OVEN
V
E
N

wtf I love Leafs now.

It's life is a sad little race between being put in an oven and putting its own head into an oven.

does anyone have nudes

It seems to be backing out now that it's 18 and can obtain HRT.
Internal monologue: "Oh fuck, I don't' wanna be a man. I just wanted the attention"

A leaf making a good post?
What?

No. Milo has repeatedly stated that she's asexual.

>she's

Respect it's pronouns bitch and check your privilege.

Excellent idea.

It killed itself when Trump won i believe.

So where are her weak points. She states that she's 'asexual' so I suppose she's insecure about her looks.

It has a great body

yep it's autism
t. diagnosed autist

-Gain entry into it's circle.
-Endear oneself
-gain admiration/love
-exploit love
-Suicide pact (re-nig on yours of coarse)
-profit

>wanting lolcows to die
I bet you would also want Chris-Chan to kill himself? We all need sideshow freaks as a society.

Newfag. You and "her" should suicide pact.

Made it :33 seconds in. Gas it with fire.

> This is why we need tentacle monsters
> All-the-way-through on pay-per-view.
> The alien estrogen will do it some good.

Guess how many participation medals it has

Society teaches kids that everyone's perfect, flaws are just quirks blah blah
Ugly/average people grow up, realise that isn't true, are narcissistic from constant praise
In order to prevent grasping reality, they obscure themselves further with identity gender shit and try to force this on everyone else so that the betters are indistinguishable from the lessers.
If attacked she retreats into her community

So how do we make use of these facts/theories to fuck her over

she is pretty eloquent and smart
shame about the lib bug that got into her

Yet another genetic failure. Next topic please.

hur durr subconscious culture those buzzwords mean you're racist and there's nothing you can do about it now become communists so I dont have to get a joooooooooooooob

-Take first parts form my previous
-Gain entry into it's circle.
-Endear oneself
-gain admiration/love
*Add
-Need to separate it form its support structure.
-Psyop to turn them against it. It needs to feel heartbreak from their rejection of it.
-Pressure it into undergoing transition therapy. Telling it "this will make you happy" (it won't, quick intermission lol) This will amplify emotions and make any more social setback much more disastrous.

>trying this hard to fit in
You still have one more day before school on Monday.

I wish she was normal.

She has that "please hatefuck me" look in her eyes.

Those dislikes though...

it needs to choke on the shit it is shoveling.

>it
Kill it with fire

I want to fuck this white woman.

Pussy is probably beefy anyway, I changed my mind. The last time a white girl showed me her pussy it looked so bad that I stopped talking to her and she was 14yo.

Milo Stewart is the epitome of teenage arrogance and hubris. He/she/it doesn't know what the hell it's talking about, but has read a little bit of Marxist Queer Feminist Theory or some shit, and think they know everything about the world. Not only do they think they know everything, but they feel qualified to minister to people about how right they are, about how wrong and horrible we are.

Nixon didn't bomb you enough

Bring it in, pimps and players.

youtu.be/nFXazj8_CsY

Wow, Vietnam was literally tribe people back then. Thanks for liberating us.

Don't thank me

She's really, really stupid.

What the fuck has happened to society. Holy fuck.

Liberals, user. We need a purge.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

I'm not even that much of an oldfag but when I was in school these freaks knew better than to show off. Now it's embraced, fucking disgusting.
>Purge
Wouldn't be the worst thing. I laughed at the liberals talking about how they would do some wild shit if Trump got in.

Kill it in the most excruciatingly painful way available them hang the abomination in the middle of San Francisco. High, so they all can see their coming fate.

I have low self esteem but I don't seek approval from others, I mostly fear disapproval.

Is that why I am here?

fucking nerd.

reminds me of the molly shannon SNL character who wipes her armpit sweat and smells her hands.

dude that's one ugly little fucking kike.

way to earn a thread hide. I never fucking hide threads, but this is fucking sick. Fuck you

Maybe that is why on some level I want to fug her.

First of all the only reason she's even adopted this absurd leftist mentality is because she's an inferior female specimen. She's not attractive, she doesn't know how to behave in a way that will attract a man, and she is confused and scared by the idea of acting lady-like.

So she has adopted the mentality that gender isn't real, everyone can be whatever they want, so she doesn't have to feel bad for being a shitty excuse for a female. That's also why she's decided she's asexual. It's way easier to feel better about your inability to act like your gender if you tell yourself you're secretly not your gender, and it's easier to feel better about your inability to attract a mate if you convince yourself you're not interested in attracting one.

In other words, her entire identity, her entire ideology (and e-fame built on that ideology), and indeed her entire life, are all part of a self-made defense mechanism, which she hides behind in order to avoid the crushing truth that she hates herself and knows she's incapable of fitting in in regular society.

If she wasn't fucking weird and didn't have that psychosis look in her eyes then she would be cute.

i want to fuck milo. she is hot af.

You forgot the part about her being a Jew.

>when I was in school these freaks knew better than to show off. Now it's embraced, fucking disgusting.

When I was in school the "Gay/Lesbian Alliance" Club had like 8 members and everybody called them "fucking faggots". I never understood why people were so hostile to them, and just let them be because they never bothered me.

Seeing what they turned into, I almost regret not bullying them.

>What does Sup Forums think of her?
Fixed. Don't give her power by getting into this pronoun mess.

That's why I think I'm here.

At least Mary Catherine Gallagher's dorkines could be funny and endearing at times. Even her smugness came off as hilarious. Milo's face just cries out to be punched.

Yeah we grew up and now know how to install a president and destroy the globalist cartel.

>tl;dr: better things to do.

>That's why I think I'm here.

I think without the Internet people like us would convert themselves to zombie normies just to not be criticized as a survival tactic.

I dont know whats up with this world, I come to believe it is me, that I am the problem. When I am on here or with some close friends, I feel ok and can at least forget about the misery. But lately I cant even do that. Are humans so bad? I cant block the feeling of hate anymore, I hope I just die without/before hurting somebody whom i "love" in these rare moments of peace

I'm basically just a zombie normie anyway.

I hate this little bastard!!

I want to fuck her white pussy

A spoiled, deluded rich girl with no personality who tries to make up for that shortcoming by applying bullshit labels to herself. I feel bad for her, honestly.

>What does Sup Forums think of it?

The point of the "unconscious bias" idea is to move one's claims beyond the opposition's ability to falsify them. Essentially, they are trying to employ the tactic known as "moving the goalpost." It works like this.

1. Make a claim.

2. Imply that dissent is always tainted by or a result of "unconscious bias."

3. Someone invariably objects to your claim made in #1.

4. You claim that their dissent is simply a result of their "unconscious bias."

5. They claim that they do not have unconscious bias.

6. You claim that their denial of the existence of their "unconscious bias" is proof that they actually have an "unconscious bias."

7. They claim that you are just using this as a "unconscious bias" claim as a strawman against them to avoid refuting their points.

8. You claim that their continued persistence in refusing their "unconscious bias" and that their claims of your strawmanning them is even more proof that they have an "unconscious bias."

I could go on and on, but you get my point. The important thing to remember is that all of this is based in the Marxist notion that only the "oppressed" can possess the "true consciousness" that is necessary for understanding "real truth."

Whenever they are claiming that you have an "unconscious bias," they are saying that you are an "oppressor" who is INCAPABLE of possessing the "true consciousness."

The whole thing is a ruse designed to combine goalpost moving, strawmanning, and outright falsehoods to manipulate listeners perceptions so that they will be more amiable to accepting the Marxist presenters predetermined conclusions.

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER SEE THIS?!

Screencap this and study it.

What exactly is this thing? I thought fanny at first glance by I can't say for sure.

Not gonna lie, it's pretty degenerate but I'd pee in her butt

The beauty of Sup Forums is its understanding of the powers that be

Neck yourself tb.h

>I said niggers, I'm on Sup Forums I'm one of you

Could just say they move goal posts, while adding a dash of burden of proof. Though the BoP is inversed, where as you just don't understand or have lacking of knowledge about the magical made up rules of their realm that everyone else knows as the status quo of truth.

I have a serious question!
Is this thing M or F

Even if this psycho bitch would have turned out "normal" she would have been on the polar end of the spectrum.

A dolled up white liberal straight thot who loves to suck BBC horse cock.

Either outcome was going to be hell for this cretin. Western white women, cucked liberal fag white males and Jews have really fucked up civilization.

her boyfriend is a pedophile

>Could just say they move goal posts,

I will argue as they do. Trust me, I've argued with them.

"Could just say they move goal posts"

>You are just trying to protect your privilege, which you are unconsciously aware of as a white man.

"while adding a dash of burden of proof."

>Demanding proof silences the suffering of oppressed peoples. You would know that if your unconscious biases weren't clouding your judgment. Listen to me, it is wrong to question the LIVED EXPERIENCES of persons of color, and these experiences trump your calls for evidence.

"where as you just don't understand"

>Spoken just like someone who isn't aware (unconscious bias) of their privilege! It is you who is ignorant!

"have lacking of knowledge"

>Says the white man who has not experienced the suffering of persons of color.

You guys gotta get off the reason train when you argue with these buffoons. Start talking to them like you would speak to a mental patient, because that is essentially what they are. If you argue with them like you would argue with me or others here, that is, based in reason and rationality, you will lose every time.

Your purpose is to engage in psychological warfare akin to Alinsky's rules and in other ways to bend perceptions and to install suspicion (of the Marxist's motives) into your audience.

If you MUST use reason, play on the Socratic method in such a way as to divide and conquer them, factionalize them, and to reveal how their own beliefs hurt the people they want to help.

Subversion. Subversion. Subversion.

We are the Jews now.

A misinformed teenager trying to find him/herself and being self-righteous about it. Milo has no understanding of the denotations of the words he throws around. Shameful product of Tumblr-esque social justice activism.

What are you going to do about it you pansy-assed rose-goggled faggot

Think you misread me man. Those claims were against the party as to how they think. They subvert logic with feelings, using their "burden of proof" akin to a magical made up realm, and when you do finally reach through to them by the grace of god, they shut down and either a) attack you physically, or b) go into full system collapse and reboot with their rhetoric on loop.

Didn't say this is how you should approach them, but how they are approaching others.

milo (((leibowitz)))

Can we meme this creature into debating with Molymeme?

Gaaaaaaay

Take your subversion tactics and shove them up your ass you liberal fuck

is this a boy or a girl?

>Take your subversion tactics and shove them up your ass you liberal fuck

That is just your unconscious bias talking. Stop trying to protect your privilege!

When I was in school, the male teachers would tacitly encourage mild bullying so that kids wouldn't turn out gay for fear of being called faggots.

I'm 33.

Overnight our education system has turned completely upside down.

Don't even look at what they passed in Cali. Our schools are now going to have teachers be bilingual in spanish and english, and teach that way so that the non english will "have an easier time learning english". Apparently it was unfair to send them to an extra class to work on bettering their english, or instead you know, have their families fully integrate into the system and accept english as their primary language.

It's biologically a girl.

But it will insist that it's whatever gender it believes it is, and declares itself to be "asexual"

Yeah, Commiefornia has been fucked for a very long time. I lived there for a while. Woke up every day wishing there would be an earthquake and the entire state would fall into the ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=mg0QlmIG-i8

>would be an earthquake

So THAT is why they are always "literally shaking right now."

Poor kid,
10 bucks says he offs himself before 2020.