Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc&t=630s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao so true. Fucking stupid republishits why don't they vote for the pro-immigration pro-wallstreet corporatist Democratic party?

Literally voting against their own interests, they should want welfare checks, NOT jobs.

reddit is down the hall and to the left

thanks for shilling, hope you had a nice visit

yes goyim. it was wall street. which is why you should vote for the candidate backed by wallstreet!

Dumping low wage workers is bad for everyone (except mega corp executives and shareholders).

>occupydemocrats

>democrats
>against wall street
pick one

Nice reading comprehension you have there , read the second post again

>((((((((wallstreet)))))))

Didn't Wall Street help fund Clinton?

Le bump

why bother? your thread is shit

So retards like you will bump the thread for him.

s.a.g.e goes in all fields.

Good goy, satire doesn't exist. Everyone is 100% for leftism, you don't want to be left out, do you?

Your country is shit yet you are posting so

just because I didn't call out my sage doesn't mean I didn't sage you retarded faggot

Bumping your sages

Le BUMP

Nope

Can someone make a "Occupy Republican" to btfo these occupy democrats memes?

Wait wouldn't it be the politicians that allowed those illegal immigrants to stay and steal low wage jobs from young people, blacks, and low educated. Which party was pro illegal immigrants again?
Oh right the Democrats aka the Slaver party since 1970 but that isn't counting the KKK congressmen that died last year and was a mentor to Hillary Clinton.

KKK has fully endorsed Drumpf and the racist Repukelishits

who the fuck are the people downplaying these things

really

you are on pol for a reason, unless you are a shill, you are here because you think there is more to the world

you could be on any other political website right now but you choose to spend your time here, in this thread, doing what?

you could be spending time out partying or watching normie shit/ playing vidya, or not even know what "normie" even means, which raises further questions

why are you naysayers here?

for the lulz?

how disingenuous

you are not actually getting any laughs here,

you are only here to gather some half assed anecdotes you can tell your lame normie friends that you are an edgy fag who went to Sup Forums one time to watch the "crazy" people hiding behind their screens talking about "nonesense"

go away and continue to be naive

>Rich people stole jobs by employing people
Libtards

I come here to dissect the minds behind the real Racists that are so conditioned to vote against their own economic interests because of their deep seated racism

White trash racists voting against their own interests again. Trump lives the stupid ones.

make it shorter and add an image

keep lying to yourself

Yes, glad you noticed

Conservative piece of shit detected

Hmm I wonder if it had to do with getting paid like BLM hitting Bernie and Trump rallies to cause bad PR for both candidates.

The city on the right looks like a better version of Detroit. Sad, such many cases of Democrats fucking up white inner cities.

Sup Forums probably complains about (((wall street))) more than Mexicans. Mexicans don't have representation anywhere close to merchantman.

but what happens if you put those two worlds together?

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc&t=630s

If you don't understand how one plays into the other then you're a fucking retard.

You wouldn't mean wallstreet back candidates like Hillary

>Just forget about out of control illegal immigration, bro
>I mean, Why bother fixing fixable problems?
>Just stay angry at that thing that literally can't be controlled
>that's much better than having a forward thinking and productive mindset

Liberal Trash in action

sageing your bump

>Wall Street
>1 percent
>Bankers
>Capitalists

Why these liberal faggots don't simply say jews?

Counter bumping your SAGE

if we do this all night, it will go past the bump limit much more quickly.

How many bluepills do you have to take to believe that?

lol didnt obama bail out wall street?

>if we do this all night
Are you serious? OP is a faggot, but you're a stupid autistic fuck if you're serious about saging this all knight.

Le conservashits