If niggers use whites as a boogeyman of why they can't succeed and stormfags do the same with Jews...

If niggers use whites as a boogeyman of why they can't succeed and stormfags do the same with Jews, then does that means stormfags are the niggers of the white race?

yes

Another one has woken up. Quick, let the shilling begin.

>implying blacks aren't also grievanced by the Jew and erroneously blame the white man

Jewish conspiracies are the ultimate blue-pill.

Corporations control the world, not an ethnicity.

Refute

You pretty much got it.

Whites do fine, relatively speaking. But they blame the jews for the ills of society. Whenever they say "DA JOOZ" I just think of hyper-capitalism instead and it makes sense.

Brazil is a really harsh country to live in.

AhaHa BOiiiii We wuz reich

howdy doody blame the jewz

No, it just means that niggers are to minorities as stormfags are to Sup Forums users
>Sup Forums is the semi-respectable Asian/Slav/"White" person of social media

It's more general. There are whites blaming blacks as well, and jews blaming whites, and blacks blaming jews. All those blamers are essentially niggers tho.

FPBP

How we be doin gods?
Yall be kings

baka

The difference is that whites talk about the Jewish problem in terms of how WE can solve the problem for ourselves since whining to the Jews about it wouldn't do anything. Whites want a revolution, blacks want an agitation.

>Niggers saying whitey is behind everything
>Niggers really mean jews, but aren't woke enough

You'll understand eventually, my shaven monkey

When blacks blame whitey, they're actually talking about Jews, though. They just can't telll the difference between a white and a Jew. We're blaming the same people, but whitey and Jewboy look the same to Jamal, so whitey is getting blamed for what Jews do.

I dunno, go to storm front and ask them. Be sure and let us know how it works out for ya

according to CNN a literal Hitler is president, so Hitlers don't seem to have a hard time succeeding in life

Perry much.
FPBP

No, that just makes black anti-semites the crackers of black people