>live in rural area
>no niggers
>no muslims

>those quads
>those genetics
>those lack of niggers and mudslimes

You have to go back, Mexican't.

One of these days.

uh. i mean when i was pre teen it was pretty normal. kissed a girl in 7th grade. passed as a B student. got laid freshman year. i did however develope a huge ego sophmore year and ditched for a couple months. got kicked out and sent to another school. graduated from there and banged a total of 5 girls in highschool

notable milestones

>smoking pot
sophmore year
>3 some
senior year
>first fight
freshman year
>built computer
junior year
>started working out
junior year

i'd give myself a 7/10

I get know why you people always say shit about people under your breath after they have already passed almost out of earshot.

You sound sad. Understand you're pathetic.

And crying about it makes you even more so.

Protip: No one likes a sobs story. So if you had a bad childhood, never talk about it

>uh. i mean when i was pre teen it was pretty normal. kissed a girl in 7th grade. passed as a B student. got laid freshman year. i did however develope a huge ego sophmore year and ditched for a couple months. got kicked out and sent to another school. graduated from there and banged a total of 5 girls in highschool
Nice life.

You know, when I'm feeling down about being born black I can think about one thing that'll keep my spirits up.

At least I wasn't born a mexican. Being a nigger is 100x better than being some spic. At least I can compete with the whites to some degree since a lot of them are slacking. Though I stay away from their women. Asian/Brown/Latina girls are superior desu. Prove me wrong.

This post was mostly about my feelings of inferiority to whites. Will it ever go?

thanks man. you should just try and make a lot of money. bitches love money

Nice one, Jim-bob

Now I'm not saying we wuz kangz but...

You guys sure as shit weren't kangz, but you were definitely Portuguese. Just look at the similarities!

Portugese aren't black. They are literally my mom's spaniard.

>At least I wasn't born a mexican. Being a nigger is 100x better than being some spic.
lol you're joking, illegals are still treated better than niggers here

that's why you always see latino managers at stores and restaurants barking orders at the black grunt workers

White people don't give a shit who you are as long as you aren't a nigger.

We're still inferior, but we'll never be as inferior as los negros.

lol are you kidding? We have it easier and better than the mestizo her in NYC. Have you seen spic enclaves vs black enclaves in Queens? Our homes are mansions compared to the average Jose and incredibly /comfy/ areas with good parks.
This. Could've been worse.

Still, despite the fact that we're both inferior, there's a chance. For you, especially. You probably still have hope, you'll serve a good example as a noble negro, if you don't pull nigger shit. That's all you really can do, as a non-white.

Nah fuck that shit lol. Being Sup Forums's definition of a "stereotypical nigger" is actually quite fun and it allowed me to make a bunch of buddies that reliable and down for whatever. Just gotta make sure you balance your lifestyle with good positive activities such as reading and meditation. Stay away from drinking, smoking(weed is ok) and all the other harmful substances and you will be comfy as a "nigger". You guys are missing out. I do not understand how one can enjoy staying a square all their life and not tap into their wild side every now and then.

Bad habits are bad habits though. I'd hate to not drink though, there's nothing better than the remedy of alchohol.

What the fuck is that webm