I'm the End Times Prophet, AMA

> I'm back as prophecized, am 30 now

For reference -> biblehub.com/john/21-22.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/10-10.htm

Pic related(it's Yahowsha(Jesus) name in paleo Hebrew)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stImV0RomL4
youtube.com/watch?v=0yC8IdVcv6o
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Hans_Burgkmair_d._Ž._-_St_John_the_Evangelist_in_Patmos_-_WGA03699.jpg
wikiart.org/en/titian/st-john-the-evangelist-on-patmos-1544?utm_source=returned&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=referral
webpages.uidaho.edu/~rfrey/images/166/Christianity/St-john-patmos.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah lmao

If I disbelieve in the kike on a stick do I go to hell?

fpbp
/thread

Do you know what we can do to you if you're wrong on one single prophecy, right, OP?

No, it's difficult to go to Sheol(Hell) the one surefire way I know of to get there is to know how to get to heaven and deliberately lead people away from there

I don't have any new prophecies at this time, but yah, you're supposed to disregard false prophets

Disregard, huh? Not from the Bible I read.

How do you get to heaven?

The Bible you read is bastardized. Read the Dead Sea Scrolls and oldest Greek Manuscripts, disregard Paul, he is the wolf in sheeps clothing(Benjamite) .

Are you a false prophet if not proof it

Then how come paul completes the work of jesus , if there is no paul jesus left a huge hole in his teachings .... false prophet detected

You need to fulfill the conditions of the covenant

1. Walk away from Babylon
2. Trust and rely on Yahowah
3. Accepting His 7 Invitations (participating in His 7 Feasts).
4. Keep the Sabbath set apart

Oh, and you need to be circumcized

Fuck off leaf Jewus

.... What you just wrote is so retarded Im not going to bother commenting

next..

Burn the heretic!

OP is full of shit
ignore this shit thread

"I have come in My Father’s name, and you have not received Me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will receive him."

If I've been circumcised but I grew the skin back do I need to be circumcised again?

>2016
>not being gnostic
>actually believing yahweh is god and not an annunaki demon deceiver
>giving spiritual energy to the jewish egregore
>being so retarded you actually think circumcision is anything but a demonic jewish ritual

The name of Jesus was written in Greek.

Hebrew was a dead language.

The power is in His name, so you no not of what you speak, false prophet.

>Noachism

GTFO Satan

I don't think so, the act of being "cut" into the Covenant to begin with is what seals the deal as far as I understand it

What did jesus mean by this?

>And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

You are just a filthy jew ,paul completes the work of jesus, here he explains it further , it completes

> 2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3Know ye not that we shall judge angels?

Again, this is so retarded...

"Jews" are still gung ho on everything Hebrew to this day....

God gave John and Peter the ability to speak in every tongue, referencing the fact that they were speaking Hebrew to begin with.

Yahowsha means Yahowah saves, his name has the symbols for an eye and a tooth in it which makes sense considering he didn't come to change anything from the Towrah or Prophets, the cast the first stone story is a complete fabrication, never happened

What are the 7 Invitations/7 Feasts?

1. He's talking about following him on the narrow path which leads to his fathers home as opposed to the wide path to destruction(destruction, not necessarily "Hell")

2. He's talking about about his friends/disciples/children of the covenant. Paul contradicts everything that Yahowsha and Yahowah ever said.

Pesach, Matsah, Bikkurim, Shabuwa, Taruwah, Sukkah,Yom Kippurim

What is even a an end of times prophet supposed to be? There are so many end of times prophecies across so many religions

No he is saying that the christians will judge retards like you , oh i just offended a prophet of the lord this sure means i am dead now

Leaf Mocked

>23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

tell me about reductionism in end times matty boy

Nope still alive

I'm not a prophet of the "LORD" , the LORD is Ba'al/Satan , Christcucks like you worship him. Replacing Gods name(Yahowah) with Satans monicker should be evidence enough for you to question the stupidity of your religion

I don't really understand your question, sorry

I don't even know what you're getting at anymore, go away

OP is a liar
Jesus is returning soon, keep an eye on the temple.

once it's built the anti-christ will desecrate it and Jesus Christ (our Lord)will return shortly after that.

Get straight with God, the time of the Revelation(Apocalypse) is soon

>pic related
>abomination of desolation

a prophet is a prophet retard ,sage this jew shit

1. The Temple Mount will be obliterated, the new Temple will be placed where Yahowsha(muh Jebus) was murdered, on top of Golgotha..
2. What?
3. I'm trying to teach people how to do thatin this thread. The year 2033 on Yom Kippurim is when God will return(6000 on Hebrew Calendar) 7 years prior to that is when the Tribulation begins... so yah

>2026

just the time to grow my movement and bring peace to the world, or not, to bored to be the anti-christ.

we meet again leaf

daddy, why dont you love me? should i conquer the world to prove myself?

youtube.com/watch?v=stImV0RomL4

hey i saw a psychosis thread, i wanted in.

False preacher

big time. no end times prophet can show up without talking about reductionism in end times because that is KEY to understanding conspiracy

Feel free to ask questions you might have about God, the End Times, whatever, as opposed accusing me of being a liar, the answers to your questions might convince you otherwise

I won't even list the handfuls of things I saw. Maybe I'll just put a repetition of his "(muh jebus)" and leave it at that

eyes on me faggot

yeah, how do I know that stuff you believe in is the real deal

I've read a bunch of stuff on yadayah.com but I dunno

what that did help me on though is i'm going to read the original text

There's only one end times prophet that is mentioned as returning on the last days, I showed that in my OP, otherwise you have the "two witnesses" after that who are technically prophets or were same as I was.

If by reductionism you're referring to everyone dying, yes, half of the humans on the planet will die before God steps in

A FUCKING LEAF

Also, take your roleplaying to

We have a designated board for you.

You answered your own question I guess. I don't care what you do or dont believe

False prophet. Reductionism in end times has NOTHING to do with a global die off.

Find the word reductionism a single time in the scriptures" and get back to me faggot

Everything you're saying checks out, leaf. I know your theology is sound.

But unless you're Craig Winn why are you taking his theology/conclusions as your own? He would qualify as the prophet/John the baptist/end time Elijah figure before you would, since you're parroting nearly everything he says.

Not that I disagree with 99% of what you're saying, mind. Although I'm not sure about 2033 being the end time year. I understand the logic behind it but it assumes Yahowah sent Yahowsha exactly at year 4000 Yah and I don't think there is any scripture that suggests so. It's just a (logical) assumption.

It might be correct, but it seems to me from observation that the end feels closer than that. But I dunno, that's just a hunch.

Reductionism is a word, and a concept. If you were anything but a false prophet you would understand the concept of reductionism, and why it is fundamental to understanding conspiracy in end times.

Yeah well i do, i don't want to fall for the wrong thing

if i study for the truth, and it seems like the truth to me but somehow guess wrong... well i wouldn't want that to happen

also why are you calling yourself a prophet? you could be deluded

1. "His theology" checks out like you said
2. You're confusing John the Baptist with John the Apostle, they were both cousins of Yahowsha though.

I don't think I've proved to you that I am who I say I am but I can do that

I'm calling myself a Prophet because of the Book of Revelations

I'm tired now so this will be my final post and will hopefully help some of you onto the path

The proof that I have to me being who I say I am is in this video. In the video at the time I had confused John the Baptist/quotes with John the Apostle at the end like Ameribro had...

youtube.com/watch?v=0yC8IdVcv6o

Pics are related, they are the images that popped up when I googled Saint John after the experience:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Hans_Burgkmair_d._Ž._-_St_John_the_Evangelist_in_Patmos_-_WGA03699.jpg

wikiart.org/en/titian/st-john-the-evangelist-on-patmos-1544?utm_source=returned&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=referral

webpages.uidaho.edu/~rfrey/images/166/Christianity/St-john-patmos.jpg

Go to blessyahowah.com for the most simple and condensed instructions regarding getting on that path

Noah, ABraham, Moses, all those things happened on 1000 year markers as well

1. Who is the anti-christ?
2. Who is the queen of babylon?
3. Is the Lucifer that the Rothschilds and other pagans worship the same as Satan?
4. How is it that you are saying to be saved we need to do the feasts etc. but John says the only way to God is through his son Jesus?

Matt Marriott?
Kyoon, the one who (((echoes)))?
You lost all credibility when you predicted Hillary would win in 2008.
You should have stayed gone.
Go back to watching your pirated episodes of The Wire.
#killuminati yourself, faggot.

I know it's not really "his theology" insomuchas it's just what is revealed in the Towrah, Prophets and Psalms. And the salvageable bits of the New Testament once Paul is removed.

Are you @jadeaube on twitter? Someone on this site gave me blessyahowah.com back in the summer and I've been studying/verifying the claims since then, and pimping that site out like crazy since then. I have been able to reach a few here about Paul, and I'm actually going to make some infographics representing all the best arguments. When you consider them all, it's undeniable.

Keep up the good work, man. If you could explain the logic behind the dating of Yah's calendar that would be cool. I haven't come across is it any of his books yet, but admittedly I'm working through introduction to God right now.

1. the Towrahless One("Anti-Christ") will come from Macedonia like alexander the Great.
2. The Queen of Babylon or the Whore of Babylon is a reference to Rome/Vatican/Catholicism
3. Yes, Satans full name is Halal ben Shakar(Arrogant son of the morning) I think maybe shakar was mistranslated from shakur which means intoxication/drunkeness so rather arrogant son of intoxication
4. Most of the Bible is completely bastardized, this quote is probably talking about following Yahowsha down the narrow path.. Yahowsha said that he didnt come to change anything from Towrah and Prophets but to fulfill it, so that includes the feasts and so on

That's me on twitter. Just said above, these important people pop up in 1000 year increments and are having to do with fulfilling parts of the Covenant or what have you

You were the one then who gave me that site. Back in May, I think.

You changed my life man. Thanks. I'm working with you to root out corruptions as best I can. Paul has really done such tremendous damage to the covenant, but I'm working on consolidating the evidence into some easily disseminatable images. We'll get more people on the right path, buddy.

God bless.

>Book of Revelations
Revelation (no 's')

>Find the word reductionism a single time in the scriptures" and get back to me faggot

Jesus don't talk like that and he's not likely living in Canada

Happy to hear that! Helping people onto the narrow path would be the most useful way to use my time so no problem. Feel free to message me whenever

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of towrahlessness.’

His name isn't Jesus or Lord, you don't even know his name, go away, you don't represent him and he doesn't like you, there's your prophecy

your website is more self indulgent than my larping

Not my website, the man who made that website died a month ago, his widow is maintaining it

Gotta go now

/thread/