Why do Europeans constantly shit on Americans?

Why do Europeans constantly shit on Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism
youtube.com/user/facts/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think.

Because they have no culture and is only 54% white

I dont, america is based as fuck, except cali, fuck cali.

nigebro knows

Jealousy

>UK
Your not European anymore though...

Success breeds jealousy, my fellow anglospherian.

I can't use /o/, Sup Forums, /trv/, /diy/, /news/ or /ck/ because they all constantly hate on Americans and it makes me so mad and they're too stupid to realize all of our faults are because of our 15 percent nigger and 25 percent hispanic populations.

It's like that black friday video where 90% of the comments are foreigners or leftists talking about how evil humans are or how stupid amerifats are when nearly every fight in the video was a shitskin beating on a mexishit. It's like people refuse to acknowledge race when the evidence is right in front of them every day.

I am legit still salty over the War of Independence and the decline of the Empire.

It's not shitting on americans.

We (or at least myself) like to shit on the prototypical image of a uneducated, liberal, muh freedoms, muh we're the greatest, muh multi-cultural society facebook and MacBook using faggot.
While this is clearly not representative for the average american, it serves as a symbol.
A symbol for all the click-baity, propagandistic, mass-media-controlled neoliberal bullshit that basically leads to enslaving the white peoples of the world.

I love the other americans I got to know while visiting. The based ones, that know their roots, that know the value of traditions, homogeneous societies and know that people of european descent, no matter on which side of the ocean, should stick together.

Seriously anywhere we fall in health, education, crime, poverty, intelligence statistics. Almost all in direct correlation to our minority population. With all that burden we are still a far superior country and have been historically since after world war 1. They hate us but once they need some bail money or once they get into a war, they come running to us for help.

They are jealous. They have been since we beat the strongest empire in the world with some fucking radical farmers.

This is really making me think...

I think they're like the millenials of earth. They've never had to work a day in their life. Their civilization was rebuilt and protected and sustained by the US and it's arms in the IMF and NATO. On average they work a lot less, and many of them are therefore roving marxist pseudo intellectuals like Russel Brand. Marxism by the way is just Single Mother-ism. Look at Marx himself. Couldn't hold down a job even though his family's life depended on it. Pathetic!

They are the mummy and ninny societies that have to be taken care of because they have been coddled. Their greatest fear is that The US makes them eat all their criticism and pulls out of it's security and cuddly financial arrangement with the Europeans and they have to go off holiday and get a goddam job for the first time ever.

They're jealous

Britons aren't Europeans don't lump yourself in with the continental rodents

Literal proof of what I said kek

Because we suck

AMERICA IS A FUCKING WHORE.

YOU HAVE ALL THAT MONGREL RACE MIXING BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE

DEAL WITH IT

No dude, honestly. Nobody, literally NOBODY in rich central european countries is jealous of you guys because our quality of life is an order of magnitude higher. You guys just don't know enough of the world to realise that, and that's where the negative image of the uneducated american comes from. I have to say that image is not true for most of you guys.

You really have no room to talk Ireland?

Native Californian here. It is truly a shame. Northern Cali is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Yosemite, the Redwoods, the coast, the mountains - it is an outdoorsman's paradise. Even the mid and Socal beaches are great. Unfortunately the people are horrible, especially in the cities. They wouldn't be so bad if they stayed in their containment zones but they insist on moving out, usually because things get too expensive due to policies they vote for, going to other cities/states and again voting for the same policies. Californians think what is 'good' for California is good for everyone and find the thought of loose gun laws in Arizona and Nevada horrifying. Inevitably they move to those states and try their best to fuck them up as well. Again, it is a shame what happened there, because California could be the greatest state in the Union.

Hows that then?

Because their weed sucks and you can't get a decent taco.

It will be again one day. Cali's young and dumb. We can fix it.

Because of what your cities have turned into.

Neoliberals do not and have not represented our country ever. They are simply the loudest when representing what they believe are American virtues.

Since Reagan, America has been a center right country and although we do pride ourselves on our liberty, and that may be funny to some Europeans. We are a fiercely prideful bunch and we care about our true heritage.

Look at that map. America isn't what you would think from the soundbites from our feckless politicians. Most of America really does care about tradition, and our pride and belief that we are the greatest country is just a representation of our American nationalism.

oh

Europeans have always shit on Americans. They have always made things up about us and made fun of us. In the 1700s there was even a theory in Europe that American dogs were unable to bark because of the atmosphere here. Alexander Hamilton mocked this in the Federalist Papers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism

>our quality of life is an order of magnitude higher
So is our number of googles. Euros aren't jealous and have no reason to be, however you don't deal with the same demographics we do on a daily basis. Remove goog and bean and the US is a very different place.

(potato nigger's why, you ginger curly haired cucklick potato nigger, kek)

Thanks to you

See
We've all seen what happens to people who want to make their countries great again, you literally join with the Muslims and bomb the shit out of Europeans.

America is greatest ally with Islam.

This

Europeans dont shit on the USA. Western civ should stick together.

Europe just thinks they are loud. We worship the US god damn it, and you can see it when we look at new music genres, true art and entertainment.

Europe genuinely looks at America as the place where Europeans fed up with the European status quo went. Pioneers and the greatest nation the West has ever made.

Same reason niggers jump down the throat of the one black that got out of the hood and made something of himself.

They're so fucking insecure they have to tear down those that do better than them.

I bet the Europeans wish they had these slave-decendant niggers now instead of the fuggin straight samali Black Hawk down niggers with machetes and shit in paris. hahah. They literally can't make fun of us for that anymore. Justice.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

Would you believe, these faggots;
> youtube.com/user/facts/videos

They're cherry picked for Americans, stereotypes, 9/10 Irish people are not ginger, most Irish are brown/black haired.

Glad you see how retarded you are.

>tfw niggest county in California
How embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI

Your people voted for the politicians that are turning Dublin into South Asia. We did nothing.

You guys are slowly fading to irrelevance on the global scale. Even now, America is pivoting towards the South Pacific for trade and better economic relations because most European countries are losing their relevance. You almost need us, you need NATO, and the various gibs we give you to function. You hate us and have contempt for the fact that we are prideful because it's almost a fucking crime to be a patriot in many Europea countries. You have very little to be proud of and you think that your quality of life is better based on the comparisons you make from statistics in your country to ours without realizing how much shit we have to deal with in minorities in poverty. And we still succeed, have the strongest military, are and economic superpower, and will continue to rule the world.

You are jealous because you will never be born in the greatest, sole superpower in the world.

The Irish are culturally servile to American populism. The Irish don't have any culture, they're all a bunch of degenerate liberal scum. The politicians are all corrupt and don't give a fuck about anything but themselves.

America has literally turned Ireland into a shop front for money laundering.

How edgy! Oh shit you Aren't England? Damn How fuggin great. We're NOT Canada goddamit! hahah. Who cares about your shit. You faggots come here too and try to push your beer shit and catholic bullshit like you're this fancy poet shit. Always has been and will be a ggiant green shit hole. Grow some moss on that blarney stone potato nigger :DDD

We're literally fucking colonists.

How did we even end up in charge of them??

So how is it America's fault that Irish voters are naive enough to take orders from retarded American liberals? They're barely even in power over here, and they lose all control once Trump comes in.

Europeans don't hate Southerners, r-right?

We're probably fading into irrelevance too. Chinks man.

Thank god though. Maybe finally the jews will leave us be then.

kek, while you're rubbing your hands togehter thinking of the next SCOTUS appointment, the liberals are digging in harder into your universities and media.

The well source of America is the youth, the well is truly poisoned.

Gee i wonder... could it be selling arms to both sides of every war since the start of the 20th century? Selling copious amounts and even giving it to saddam Hussein during the iran iraq war of 1980-1988? Selling advanced weaponry to iran for intel on a hostage situation. Topple south american democracies for trade reasons? Providing training for honorable mujahedin warriors in Afghanistan? Providing training and equipment for """""moderate""""" rebels in syria?

Really asphyxiates my Apple

They know if we ever got bored. We'd conquer them. Same shit with Leafs. Thats why they shitpost us. If we got bored enough, we' kick Trudeaus feminist ass first.

They probably do to be honest, because Southerners are much more uniquely American rather than European.

Massachusetts is a lot more like Europe than Alabama let me tell you that. Culturally and politically.

Yeah, totally. TONS of people live in Kansas and Wyoming.

What do you mean by this, do you really not understand population density?

Millennials didn't even come out to vote for Hillary. They know her campaign was BS

>because our quality of life is an order of magnitude higher
How do you quantify that? Average disposable income here is significantly higher than almost all of Europe (Switzerland, Norway, and Denmark being the only large countries higher than us) and that's including the huge amount of blacks and mexicans with virtually no income. What defines quality of life aside from just "because I said ours is higher"?

The only thing I don't like about America is that it is almost too good.

You have to forgive Europe for its PC attitude.
I assure to you that if you speak to a average Joe, he is still patriotic, at least here.

20 century Europe was tumultuous and a direct transfer of power to the US.
Germany had one fucking job.

>You are jealous because you will never be born in the greatest, sole superpower in the world.

u wot lad?

As I said, you're too busy worrying about a supreme court appointment, than actually taking back your country's future.

Couldn't have been THAT good if it wasn't for you.

I figured as much, but my thought was that northerners would be louder and more obnoxious than Southerners, and also less formal/polite.

Nigger. What the fuck does that have to do with you? Fucking jews made us do that. You should know better than anyone. I thought you were safe from all that shit within our safe-space. I thought you were supposed to be smart.

You make ME think. I'm thinking you're a kike. That's what I'm thinking snow nigger. Tell me some more bitchy stuff about how you hate my culture and my tech as you converse in my culture on my tech. Eat that apple bitch before it eats you.

No I do. But places like Los Angeles and New York City are much different than the rest of America and those cities and their politicians think they represent America. If you drive through all of America, you will realize how out of touch people from the city are from the rest of America. The Silent Majority in America is real and has been a sleeping giant for a very long time.

>mfw people live outside norway denmark and (((((switzerland)))))
How are u guys even ALIVE

Tbh I piss red white and blue and I fucking hate the south

1. You're in Japan, not California

2. That county is literally only black people, so nobody who lives there would be embarrassed because of the high percentage of black people.

bu bu but muh abortions

>HA, LOOK AT THEIR NAVY PATROLLING THE OCEANS AND NOT TAXING THE SHIPS THEY PROTECT, IDIOTS.

>HA, LOOK AT THEIR SOLDIERS DYING TO PEOPLE THEY NEVER MET, IN A COUNTRY THEY CAN BARELY PRONOUNCE, HAHA IDIOTS

>WHY DOES AMERICA EVEN SPEND THAT MONEY ON MILITARY? HAHA IDIOTS, DON'T THEY KNOW HOW PEACEFUL THE WORLD IS COMPARED TO THE PAST?

>WHY DO THEY GET TO OWN GUNS? WHY WOULD ANYONE NEED TO BE ABLE TO PROTECT THE LIFE GIVEN TO THEM BY GOD BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY? JUST CALL THE POLICE, IDIOTS.

>WHY WOULD THEY SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON THEIR MILITARY IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO START WAR? LOOK AT HITLER!

>BESIDES WE HAVE THE UN TO SORT DISPUTES BETWEEN NATIONS TO AVOID CONFLICTS YOU WAR LOVING IDIOTS.

>THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF AMERICANS WOULD JUST GET A PROPER EDUCATION AND BECAME MORE LIKE MY CULTURED AND INTELLIGENT 3RD WORLD EUROPEAN COUNTRY THAT I SHITPOST FROM USING FIREFOX OR CHROME.

>LET ME ENTER THAT STUPID GOOGLE CAPTCHA, OH YA THAT POS IS ALSO AMERICAN, WHAT A SHIT COUNTRY.

>STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU WENT TO THE MOON, YOU IDIOTS STILL USE THE ENGLISH SYSTEM DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH YOU FAKED IT AND BRIBED THE SOVIETS TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.

>I SWEAR I'M NOT PROJECTING MY JEALOUSY AND OUTRIGHT HATRED WHENEVER I THINK OF AMERICA.

>IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IN FACT IT'S PROBLEMATIC, THAT THE MOST POWERFUL, MOST WEALTHY, MOST INFLUENTION, AND ABOVE ALL, THE MOST FREE NATION TO EVER EXIST COULD BE MADE OF SUCH FAT, IGNORANT, WAR LOVING, STUPID, RACIST, UNCULTURED, NON-EUROPEAN, NON-HOMOGENOUS, PEOPLE.

>AND ABOVE ALL, FUCK YOU AMERICA.

>FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

Every time some liberal or foreigner trash talks America I just think of the green text above and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Am I the only one that does this?

Fair enough.

You weren't born in the British Empire. I was born in the United States as it is still reasonable to be considered a superpower, and honestly by the standards in the past, we are the only superpower.

Have you seen what Europe does to itself without American guidance?

Could it be that ur country is so SHIT because u have a bunch of literal jews with literal dual citizenship in ISRAEL and usa. Until these rats are gassed you will continue to train terrorists to bomb yourself.

also, pic related

They decriminalized child prostitution a month or two ago. There is no salvation for commiefornia.

Portugal sucks big dick. I thought you lot were Central American for the longest. I don't consider Portugal European at all.

You're all brown greasy lazy manlets not better than spics and niggers. Same goes to Spain and Greeks you're closer to Turkey than you are to any western euro nation.

Don't you ever forget that you filthy urchin.

Yeah so the kid doesn't go to jail you dumbfuck, the john still get absolutely reamed by the law

You just made my point. Every human should hate the godless, gutless yankee.

i was referring to ancient Rome (hence the pic) you dense twat.

13 % chance this poster is a nigger, 25% latino.

Hmmmmm....

Okay.

I don't know. I'm a Massachusetts native but I've lived in the South for a while. I like the South much more just because the people are a hell of a lot more friendly. I just feel that most average Europeans would tolerate the politics in the north more than in the south. I mean judging by our countries differences on the political spectrum, the Northern blue states in the U.S. seem to have more policies like typical center right policies in European counties. While the South is invariably right wing in a way that really on Hungary can match. Those are my distinctions

Why do Americans constantly shit in their pants?

>Hispanic
>Hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

STOP BLAMING HISPANICS AS A WHOLE YOU ANTI WHITE KIKE NIGGER JEW MESTIZO

ALL THE BAD BROWN HISPANICS ARE MESTIZOS

SO CALL THE SHITTY MEXICAN BROWN "HISPANICS" MESTIZOS, DON'T CALL THEM HISPANIC BECAUSE THEN YOU ARE BLAMING THE WHITE ONES THAT LOOK LIKE TED CRUZ

ARE YOU

ARE YOU BLAMING MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN

ANSWER ME YOU KIKE

>the john still get absolutely reamed by the law
Only if he is caught in the act due to federal statutory rape laws. Soliciting/paying for a child prostitute is legal now.

This only makes it easier for a child prostitution industry to exist you fucking imbecile.

thisssssssssssssssssssss. kill the Commies reclaim the land of gold.

SHART IN LOO

Maybe...but at one point half of europe was muzzie. Remember that. Half. MAGA.

yes, mudblood

Hispanic detected

American Education
>.but at one point half of europe was muzzie

I think you're right. I'd imagine people would think we're "backwards' and on the wrong side of history, possibly even literally Hitler.

Jelousy mostly

We hate you in MA because we're 80% Plastic Paddy
Still like us?

So all hispaniscs are mezitsos

I got the picture, I get that you were trying to indicate Rome. But you weren't fucking born during the first reich and my point was that America nowadays is still considered an empire on the global scale.

So, what the fuck was your point?

The colonies

You faggots started the bloodiest war in American history and have the goddamn gaul to call yourselves patriotic. You inbred fat pieces of shit are not only the only part of the country that has literacy problems, but you're also the poorest part of the country. And it's not even concentrated to one area, you shaved apes have an endemic illiteracy crisis which is quickly pushed under the rug because sisterfucking is a more visible issue.

And on top of absolutely everything you're an anthill of niggers. Niggers fucking everywhere. I mean how shit does an entire region have to be for ATLANTA to be the only city to form?