Why has gundam gone incredibly much more fucking degenerate?

why has gundam gone incredibly much more fucking degenerate?

is it due to the pussification of the japanese?

discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2DmkwzwmI&list=PLsyUqeBXSKXlntrr1JoXJDppBzJdzXvtj&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=xd1PVCzVB_c
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/18/gundam-thunderbolt-anime-continues-next-spring-includes-the-crazy-atlas-gundam/#51dac99d3395
youtube.com/watch?v=dyyjRZjRspc
youtube.com/watch?v=HfAUgZoN1Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=sjRc84_BWK8&list=PLA6z3JWqc7zMpedJdgImQKi7C1iNazSvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats so degenerate about it? are they all gay now or something?

No, they are just psychotic child soldiers

sounds cool to me. id watch it if i had a living situation that allowed me to.

>No, they are just psychotic child soldiers

yea children should never be portrayed as strong willed and willing to defend themselves or fight against others for their benefit.

They should never question authority and follow blindly and only think/act the way adults tell them to.

While this subject would be much better suited for /m/, I am rather curious as to what you are referencing here.

Are we talking Unicorn's empty message of understanding will lead to mankind finally being able to join hands, despite Hathaways Flash (Terrorist efforts to try and stop Spacenoid deportation and guard Earth from exploitation), F91 (Space Aristocracy deciding to tackle the Federation and forcefully turn it into an old styled monarchy), Crossbone (The Jupiter Empire AKA.Space Israel/Saudi Arabia tries to nuke Earth because its leader gets cucked by the Federation) and Victory (Rabid Femenist revolution being backed by exiled members of the Jupiter Empire) all saying understanding is pointless.

Seed Destiny's message about how established political figures should be purged and replaced with terrorist pop stars.

G-Reco basically acting like Cannibalism is fine as long as it mends the caste system created in past.

Or are we just taking an easy shot with Iron Blooded today?

Its pretty alright, not amazing but alright
ever watched Gurren Lagann? because both mcs sure feel and look an awful lot like Simon and Kamina

They were pretty much like that until one of the older kids came up with the idea of mutiny

IBO is good, fuck off back to /m/

>iron blooded oprhans
>degenerate

only thing degenerate is that mika is a retard and naze has multiple wives.

Aside from that I loved the show.

>termed human debris
>do what they're told because they have nowhere else to go to

>They were pretty much like that until one of the older kids came up with the idea of mutiny

so it's them breaking out of the conditioning .. i'd say that's pretty fucking redpilled. also shows all the space jew manipulation going on. (and they will end up fighting it)

it's not my favorite gundam but it's ok. I still prefer Macross.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Have you watched Iron Blooded Orphans?

>Have you watched Iron Blooded Orphans?

yea 1st season. i haven't started 2nd. i tend to binge watch and hate having to wait a week for 1 episode. i'm holding off till ithe 2nd season is almost over.

like in Wing? only gundam ive watched. toonami bruh

>polygamy is DUHDJINNERIT
How?

>Wing?

Get the fuck out of here. fucking Wing is the most disgusting gundam ever. fuck i serioulsy hate that shit.

War in the pocket and Star Dust Memories rank up there for me.

>psychotic child soldiers
sounds par for the course

>naze has multiple wives.

he's preserving the white race by putting his white seed in every womb he can.

>tfw you will never be able to pilot a mobile suit to fight the space commies.

Wing is ok. You should try 00, I think it's a much better wing then after that Iron Blooded Orphans.

To be fair, Gundam Wing was pretty mature for having child pilots and antagonist. Fighting a mobile suit armada without killing soldiers because you and your squad are tired of killing for war?

If Sup Forums was Sup Forums, Wing Zero would be our gladiator

dont you fucking dare

>Naze
>White

What's the most Sup Forums mecha?

Wing is more of special soliders send to wreck shit on earth
this one is a group of kids working on a PMC on Mars, some of the older ones get tired of being treated like shit and they organized a mutiny with the rest

watched Gundam origin yet? it's fucking awesome

Sinanju

There has been a slow introduction of themes that more popular anime has. First notable account of this happening was in what is by far the worst Gundam instalment to date MSG SEED and SEED Destiny.

Unit 02

The common answer to that is Legend of the Galactic Heroes, though Code Geass, Original Gundam and a few others are also good watches.

>What's the most Sup Forums mecha?

don't quite understand your question. What is the most Sup Forums related mecha series?

i'll go with Battletech .. the original books. fucking red pilled as fuck.

>watched Gundam origin yet? it's fucking awesome

not yet i'll have to check it out. is it more like the original gundam ?

Gundam has sucked since 0080

UC Gundam was best, but Char's Counterattack was when it peaked.

Unicorn could have been a nice reboot for retconning late UC but was wasted.

The Stilva, from Getter Robo Go

>SEED And SEED Destiny

Supposedly did fantastic in a financial sense in japan due to the pop star appeal the main characters had with women.

Absolute dogshit and turned me off of gundam when i first saw it on toonami/adult swim

Its what sells nowadays

Gundam has always had child soldiers.

>is it more like the original gundam ?

it's like original gundam, but even better because the main character is Char instead of bitchboy amuro

I'll definetly check it out.

also postan best gundam. (you can't prove me wrong) (mecha not series)

yeah i saw the first episode and it was awesome as fuck. felt bad for that one kid who he betrayed and got killed because he knew chars real identity.

w-what is this...

nigga pls

thunder bolt is pretty good too

seriously the whole space jedi controlling remotes thing was pretty bs...

IDEON
BITCH

Space Runaway Ideon
It's the show that earned Tomino the nickname "Kill em all".

oh by the way have any of you guys seen gundam thunderbolt?

shit is cash as fuck
stumbled across it on youtube several months ago and ended up watching it like 15 times in two week period.

they did everything right in my opinion. its one of those stories that really catch your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2DmkwzwmI&list=PLsyUqeBXSKXlntrr1JoXJDppBzJdzXvtj&index=15

And that's why you see more and more degenerate themes like harems and ecchi in Gundam.

the show stops abruptly though. The manga carries on further apparently but I don't think its been translated
>original zaku shuts down a state of the art gundam frame
based fucking fight

The Big Duo piloted by Schwarzwald.

zaku2

>original zaku shuts down a state of the art gundam frame

i know i love that because they get into the detail of the combat like "its a obsolete model but it can still be used on the powerful beam cannon"

and the two main characters are based as fuck even though i love the legless zeon guy wayyy more than the fed guy since i can connect to the zeon guy and can't relate too much with the "WHEN YOU HEAR MY JAZZ YOUR DEATH WILL COME" lunatic.

they just get so much right. the characters. the dark gory realistic feel of the movie, the music, the animation, the story line with all the side scenes detailing the setting around the characters.

I liked the out of combat bits with the regular troops more than the combat. The drug addled lady commander for the feddies, who can't handle the stress of sending people out to die was pretty good. We usually always see people who are way too suited for constant fighting

also:
tfw born too early to pilot a gundam on special earth and space based operations against the globalists...

Zaku II.
Shit, green and piloted by space nazis, makes up for its weaknesses through numbers and MEME MAGIC. (just paint it red)

OLDTYPES GET OUT RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who is the Hitler of mecha anime? (aka did nothing wrong)

yeah i liked that too even though i thought that bitch was laughably annoying and was happy to see her die i still liked that it was part of the story.

its not like any of the federation characters were that likeable. but I could relate with her being completely out of her element and only dragged into the war by circumstance and noble birth. that happened to me once

Easy, Gihren Zabi

what

gundam's just shit now, not more degenerate.

Origins and Thunderbolt are some of the best series they've ever had, sempai

Only choice, literally compared to Hitler in the original show by his dad.

This show is nothing but talk and travel, and you'll find yourself hoping that they will die as they are so unlikable.

The only valid complaint I've seen is of some of the CG in Origins. Otherwise all the other hate I've seen is just shallow contrarianism

the animation is pretty piss poor too. the anime out right now about lesbians battling each other with their butts has better fucking animation than the current gundam show. the fuck. this season especially, last season had its moments at least

>OP doesnt know what degenerate means
>stop liking what i dont like
>it is degenerate because i dont like it
not surprising honestly

>its not like any of the federation characters were that likeable
i agree. its weird there wasn't one likable fed that i can remember. i actually like how the feds are portrayed as the bad guys (or at least it seemed that way to me) in this story.

>but I could relate with her being completely out of her element and only dragged into the war by circumstance and noble birth. that happened to me once

funnily enough i could relate to the guy under her who always had to deal with her showing up late and dealing with her dramatic girl shit.

also i like how well they achieved the desperation felling towards the end.

nevermind Im an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=xd1PVCzVB_c

BRO! LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND.

forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/18/gundam-thunderbolt-anime-continues-next-spring-includes-the-crazy-atlas-gundam/#51dac99d3395

youtube.com/watch?v=dyyjRZjRspc

MORE THUNDERBOLT IS COMING.

yea those were the clips that made me think it was out already

>>stop liking what i dont like
>>it is degenerate because i dont like it

I don't know what the context is, but your response is the general basic bitch counter for weaboos, faggots, and sick motherfuckers across Sup Forums who want to feel like they have some leverage when rationalizing being degenerates.

>not surprising honestly

The attitude is what isn't surprising.

Best gundam coming right through

The fuck? IBO was fucking great. They were literally Making Mars Great Again. Fuck you and your mother OP.

do you guy remember that fucking ridiculous gundam cartoon on cartoon network about the short baby gundams with big ass heads?
i fucking hated that show...

You're thinking of SD Gundam. The show that aired on toonami was pretty bad, but the original OVAs that parodied early UC gundam and SD Gundam Gaiden are all pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=HfAUgZoN1Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=sjRc84_BWK8&list=PLA6z3JWqc7zMpedJdgImQKi7C1iNazSvw