Christ, everything kill you in Australia, even the fucking grass

Christ, everything kill you in Australia, even the fucking grass.

nbcnews.com/news/world/rare-thunderstorm-asthma-kills-six-melbourne-australia-n688691

>Six people have died and five others remained on life support after a rare condition known as "thunderstorm asthma" struck Melbourne, Australia, officials said Sunday.

>Monday's storm caused rain-sodden ryegrass pollen grains to explode and disperse over the city, with tiny pollen particles penetrating deep into lungs. About a third of patients who suffered asthma attacks Monday reported never having had asthma before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qMg8y4A5UPs
youtube.com/watch?v=d2KwazWUa20
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magpie
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It used to be worse

Before the Abos burned them all down

Its not that bad. Only meed to watch out for funnel web, death adders and brown snakes.

>Melbourne

>a rare form of asthma
wtf im asthmatic, i didnt know there were other "rare" forms of it

I survived the storm ama

>Melbourne
Yeah they are pussies though

i heard you were a pussy yeh?

I've heard Koalas will rip your face off if you try and cuddle them.

No shit, try cuddling a raccoon

Nice numbers btw

Are you a big guy?

they have sharp claws
like the goanna, they can think youre a tree and try to climb you, ripping you to shreds
but koalas are real vicious, if you see them at night theyll get on thier back legs and wave thier arms around growling

Further proof of Putin being a supernatural being? Is he malevolent?

You American's think that there is a snake and spider wherever you look and that we all say "G'day" and cook a shrimp on the Barbie.

>10 ft 500lb meat eating duck

holy shit I wanna see this
dont fail me straya

>and that we all say "G'day
>implying we don't

There is and we do. Go back to wanking over walled on the project.

Are you implying that you dont?

Fookin ell cunt m8 shell be right. Ye Melbourne bogans be wingeing
youtu.be/qMg8y4A5UPs

And I love you for it.

Turn off your proxy, leaf

There are hipsters who refuse to say or do anything remotely stero typical Australian.
They're also the same ppl seen sitting out side coffee shops dressed for a Paris autum even though it's 40 degrees in the shade.

Are you saying you dont?

>that we all say "G'day"
We do, never seen shrimp on a barby though. we eat prawns raw at Christmas.

There is defiantly a spider in or around everyone home but snakes only near large grasslands, aka most everywhere.

>trees are animals in Australia
Wew lad

>melbourne

pity it didn't kill everyone

Australia is a degenerate-filled shithole.

I just read the story earlier of the australian woman who put her child into the washing machine and then went into the other room so she wouldn't have to hear its death cries.

I live in Melbourne ama

What a great news article to inspire paranoia

>not knowing about trees
they hate us, and they dream about killing

fucking madman

If you take off your respirator would you die?

is it true that abbos really "sniff petrol" and drink methylated spirits? are they really much worse than niggers in America?

There is new Russell Coights All Aussie Adventures being made right now.
What a glorious time to be alive

Can you still hang niggers on them tho? Asking for my neighbor down the street of course.

Niggers are dumb, but Abos are barely human

lol, like there isn't fucked up shit happening more frequently in America.

>most likely a boonga so not really people

you can but its not really allowed
back in the day youd run em over in the ute
they just pop back up and run away like a kangaroo

>she should have stayed in the washroom and listened to her tumbling.

I can't even stand listening to my shoes in the dryer. Are you deaf?

>Koalas
Drop bears. They're fuckin savages, probably more fearsome than the emu.

Yes in some places we have special fuel you can't sniff

It does, but it's all in florida so we don't have to worry about it

I consider niggers barely human too, I know abbos are self destructive but do they contribute to any crime in kiwiland like niggers do? if we only had niggers here sniff gas and drink paint thinner to get high/drunk, their life spans will greatly diminish and we would be better off.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2KwazWUa20
hahaha fucking coons

What city you live in m8?

Believe me, Abos are a step beyond Nigs. The only reason Abos aren't more of a menace is that they are too stupid to. They're like 15 points behind blacks IQ-wise

Put it this way, a few weeks ago i was going down to the seven eleven there was a Abo walking face first into traffic on petrol or metho.
People drove around him and no one offered help (because its a abo on metho) then 1/2 hour later proceeded to fall asleep on the road.

We also give them special petrol called Opal Fuel in abo community's so they cant get high on it.

>Opal fuel is a low-aromatic unleaded fuel that doesn't contain the properties that create a high when sniffed. BP developed Opal low-aromatic fuel after receiving a letter in 2002 from a concerned person in an impacted community, asking if we could do anything to help tackle petrol sniffing.

bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html

Please go and watch the videos, these are what we Aussies put up with because
>muh equality

So next time you call an Aussie out for shit posting remember we deal with some of the worst people on the planet near daily, just let us vent a bit

the washer wasnt on, the kid is alive and well

is that fuel more expensive? do you guys get fucked over by pricing to reduce the chance of some kiwi nigger from killing himself sniffing that shit? do they really drink methylated spirits? isnt that shit poisonous?

What kind of poofta are you, Melbourne cunt?

>Birds of prey that are smart enough to carry smouldering embers to start fires to flush out prey.
>eucalyptus trees that are biologically designed to catch on fire, spread it, and keep growing after the fire passes just to allow seeds to fall.
>Stonefish that shoot venom into your foot if you step on them.
>Flame tornadoes, sometimes rains spiders.
>Box Jellyfish, sharks, stingrays, crocodiles, blue ring ocotopus.
>Spiders that are aggressive enough to chase humans when angry enough.
>Prickles everywhere, further inland there are inch long thorns in the grass waiting for you to step on them.

The dust storm from 2009 still tops the most bizarre weather event. My friend was working all night at a bakery and came out to a blood red world and called me asking about the apocalypse.

Be sure to pack some rise up lights

The places they sell Opal are just coon communities anyway, so it doesn't really affect the rest of us.

Metho is "fine" if you buy the clear kind, though most commonly in communities it's sold behind the counter, or even more commonly only available in a purple colour. The purple dye makes you vomit it, if you drink it - so the aborigines, in one of their rare moments of invention, realised you can strain it through a loaf of bread to leech out the purple shit and drink what pours through

>kiwi nigger
They are native Australians know as Aboriginals (because Australians really are that lazy) not native New Zealanders know as Maoris.

Australia is just a hardcore Ark server with a malicious admin, I swear to fucking God.

>sometimes rains spiers

"NOPE" is insufficient. No word is adequate to describe this horror.

what the hell do abbos need fuel for besides getting high? I assume theyre savages living in mud huts. do they get any special treatment like affirmation action and welfare of sort? the shitposting now seems reasonable, since you deal with modern cavemen.

Are magpies just an australian thing?

I do aerial survey of merchant ships for a mining related company and we literally couldn't see the ships that we usually see at about 15-20km distance til we were directly above them that day

We have them ,they're called crows.
Although they're not nearly as territorial when it comes to nesting season.

t. been swooped in perth

>so the aborigines, in one of their rare moments of invention, realised you can strain it through a loaf of bread

LOL are you serious? so instead of using the bread to nourish their bodies they use it as a filtration system, you cant make this shit up. why cant they just buy regular alcohol or make hooch?

I claim bullshit on that number in your pic. No way its that many. More like 200 or so.

The Australian magpie is, but magpies in general aren't indigenous to Australia.

LOL, they make niggers look like rocket scientists.

Theyre all locked down in those communities
weed goes for $100 a gram
a carton of beer is several hundred
I actaully feel theyre getting a fucking raw deal, but simple solution, move out and go to the city

They're too stupid to make toilet wine, let alone something so sophisticated as to be described as "hooch". They do buy regular alcohol - usually cask wine that we call 'goon' - but they go for metho when they can't afford it.

Some communities are "dry", and alcohol is banned, so they drink Listerine.

I was in a liquor store on Valentines Day and saw a couple of abos doing something that was almost touching:

>The gin (female abo) walks over to the cask wine section and goes to pick up a box of port
>Her partner puts his hands on hers to push the box back down
>She looks at him confused - probably because usually when he touches her it's rape or assault, not a gentle gesture
>He reaches down and picks up the cheapest 1L *glass bottle* of port
>She smiles and they walk out with their extravagant treat

>yfw even our wildlife tells you to fuck off, we full

FUCKING BINDIIS

I KNOW THERE IS NO GOD WHEN YOUR BACKYARD IS FULL OF THEM AND THEY GO THOUGH YOUR THONGS. Literally hell

Yes they are dickhead

jesus fucking christ

Necessity being the mother of invention.

Today this cunt was biting my arm

They are indigenous you fuken Drongo. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magpie

All song Birds in the entire world also
came from Australia true fact. inb4 we wuz birds n shiet

FUCKING MARCHFLIES. CUNT
LITERALLY LOVE BUSHMANS

How fucking good is Bushman's? That shit melts concrete

We get magpie attacks here too but I haven't seen it myself.

The 80% stuff used to eat fishing reels too.

The hard strength doesn't work against the midges here

>using anything other than the glorious red-topped 80% deet shit

Why specify when the other varieties are intended for hommosexuals?

>80% DEET
Fuckin hell..

the "everything in australia kills you" meme is pretty lame tbqh famalam. i have spent weeks out bush in a sleeping bag under a hootchie, all around the country, never got more than a little annoying spider bite.

i'm more scared of wild pigs and bears in other countries. only pussies are scared of insects.

Then you need to do one of two things

Make mungo juice I.e. Dettol baby lotion concoction, or start hacking the fuck out of some termite mounds and burning the innards

this stuff is pretty good if you can get it. pretty gross on your skin, also melts plastic apparently, but it works.

posted photo cos im an idiot and forgot in my last post

'Three headed baby lotion'... its fucking great

underrated movie

>Six people have died and five others remained on life support after a rare condition known as "thunderstorm asthma"
Oh no!
>struck Melbourne
Oh, yeah, I'm fine with that. Probably greenies.

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
I'll just leave this here

Even better, prolly from fagvilles like Fitzroy or that transient melting pot of the immunosuppressive saint. Fuck them

I have spiders swimming in my pool, and the mirrors of my car have spider webs if I leave it outside for a few hours.

this is truth. gotta clean the cobwebs off my bike every day

tie me kangaroo down sport!

That was fucking eerie as shit. Woke up thinking I slept thru a nuclear holocaust.