Ask a minority anything

Try to give some interesting questions whitebois.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you an American behind a proxy, or actually a Kiwi? Also, what race are you?

Probably Maori

((minority))

how does it feel lookin in a miror and seeing your chimp ancestors everyday

why do maoris act like african americans and try to speak ebonics? fucking dumbass coconuts

How big is your cock?

Also post your tits

Is you be fo it or was you in it cus that be what it is idn't it?

>1 post by this ID

Wrong again wytboii, I'm asian

who took the picture?

Asian mixed with nigger by the sound of it.

Pretty good tbqh

Wow... What's with the racist remarks you filthy nigger.

Dylan Roof

Can you swim?
Do you fear nasal spray?

Both relate to drowning for you.

Shut the fuck up nigger

no, that's how modern asians are.

literal urban boylets.

>calling me a boylet

LOL I'm probably packing 3 inches more than you. Don't feel bad though, I'm sure 3 inches is good enough for your boyfriend

Why is our culture so much better than yours that you had to move away from your native land?

I'm white and my girlfriend is south Korean. Does this bother you?

Why is everything you do associated with how much you despise whites? Do you think/dream up anything g else or is it like 90% of your thoughts? If not then why do a majority of you seem this way?

I'll admit it gets me more than a little excited.
Tell us more while make ourselves a bit more comfortable.

Why are you so black?

We'll, I'm originally born in Singapore but my family emigrated to a western country because:

1) education system in Singapore is dogshit. It focuses on making you learn all these useless facts and not enough on how to actually apply your knowledge.

2) it's hard as fuck to get a great job in Singapore. Everyone has a degree and a fair amount have masters which means you're going to have to work insanely hard if you even want to stand out.

3) better social lifestyle. I have a great life here with great friends and an okay dating life. I know for a fact though that if I stayed back in Singapore, I'd unironically be a 400lb hacker lying on my bed.

Overall, I'm very thankful for the opportunities that western countries have given me.

Excited sexually? What do you want to know? She's a Korean American and u love her lol

Absolutely not. I'll never date an Asian girl. Sex drops off like a cliff after marriage. Blackies and whites for me.

Are you here to save us from the Formic menace?

Really, because now she is significantly more interested in sex then all my white exes

Okay maybe not sex but there's something about Asian women that if I ever woke up and was married to one, I'd jump off a cliff

What's it like having the most power in the world without having the numbers? I wish I could get accepted into college or for a job that I have no qualifications for...

Do you ever get turned away from being conservative or "open minded" because of the stormfags on here? A lot of my friends claim to be liberal just over the factor that conservatives are stereotyped as racists. Wondering if its like that in other countries like kiwi land as well?

Have you heard of the book "The Bell Curve"?
If not, I think you should give it a read.
If so, what do you think of it?

pic related.

why are you trying to kill kanye?

better stop taking shit boi, ill get my uncle to come smash ur head in

College is actually harder for asians because of scaling

Not really. I like most of the people here. For the stormfags here that want to execute all minorities and that type of shit, I don't really regard them as a human being so from there it's quite easy to separate the sane ones from them.

He's asian

Fuk up kunt 1v1 outside otara markets

>1v1
>not 1 outs
Fucken learn our cuture faggot. Not even worth my time tbqh. I aint droppin btw ur all shit is all.

>1outs

What is this, 2009?

Come outside now kunt, I'll fking drop u and ur boys

aight question 2:
If i were to learn martial arts, which is best?
And question 3:
Why are asian countries either corrupt or twisted in some way?
And question 4:
Is overpopulation as big an issue in asian as it seems?

Go fight him faggot, don't talk shit and back off. Whoever wins is honorary aryan

Be a man and pick up boxing. If you must pick an Asian martial art, do muay thai. Taekwondo, wing Chun and all that shit is fucking gay and doesn't do shit in real life.

As for Asian countries and their corruption, there's arguably just as much in the western world, just more refined and hidden.

Overpopulation is an issue recognised by a lot of us but nobody cares about it enough to stop making babies. This could be solved with a couple nukes to India though, nobody likes pooinloos anyway.

is this picture a refrence to the Apes Vs Angels argument of arther clarke?

"Sir Arthur C. Clarke made a famous observation about space explorers discovering aliens: "If one considers the millions of years of pre-history, and the rapid technological advancement occurring now, if you apply that to a hypothetical alien race, one can figure the probabilities of how advanced the explorers will find them. The conclusion is we will find apes or angels, but not men."

Why? Consider the history of Planet Earth. Let the height of the Empire State building represent the 5 billion year life of Terra without Man. The height of a one-foot ruler perched on top would represent the million years of Man's existence. The thickness of a dime will represent the ten thousand years of Man's civilization. And the thickness of a postage stamp will represent the 300 years of Man's technological civilization. An unknown portion above represents "pre-Singularity Man", the period up to the point where mankind hits the Singularity/evolves into a higher form/turns into angels. Say another dime. Then they leave Terra to go to better things. Above that would be another Empire State building, representing the latter 5 billion years of Terra's lifespan without Man.

If you picked a millimeter of this tower at random, what would you most likely hit? One of the Empire State buildings, of course. So, assuming only one civilization develops on a planet, chances are the first-in-scout starship Daniel Boone will discover mostly planets that are currently empty of alien civilizations (but they might have an almost 50% chance to discover valuable Forerunner artifacts or other paleotechnology).

If you only use the section with an alien civilization, you have a ruler and two dimes worth of apes and angels, and a postage stamp edge worth of near Human civilization. If you pick a millimeter at random chances are you ain't gonna pict the edge of the postage stamp. Ergo: apes or angels, but not men.

(continued)

Like, is Jay Z trying to imply "We wuz aliums" n shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

(continued)

Does this have anything to do with:

"Dark Energy"

and

"Dark Matter"?

Like, a mainstream media psyop implying that black people are super advanced aliens or something?

aww hell to da naww cuhh

dis wite boi be talkin dat nonsence yahurrmeh

ayoholup so u finna tell me dat we wuz kangs?

Burn the coal pay the toll, Huang.

Why are you such a fucking loser? Also post 1960s American Negro culture can go into the trash.

>He's never had a THICC black woman

You're missing out buddy.