What does Sup Forums think about Chris Kyle?

what does Sup Forums think about Chris Kyle?
Was he an American Hero?
Does the story of his death seem a bit odd to you?
Did he lie about punching jesse ventura?
Not sure what to make of this man, but i do respect the service hes given.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/06/real-american-sniper-hate-filled-killer-why-patriots-calling-hero-chris-kyle
youtube.com/watch?v=iLTpKs2ylP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just another zogbot good goy.

True American, he would be in the Spartan Program for sure.

go tighten your tinfoil

Lmao typical racist redneck, compensating for his tiny penis by shooting innocent animals with his gun, otherwise known as his second penis.

Still can't believe Bradley Cooper got himself to look so perfect for the role. I didn't even know it was him at first.

He was a white terrorist who killed innocent ppl.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/06/real-american-sniper-hate-filled-killer-why-patriots-calling-hero-chris-kyle

fuck him. he was a tool who wrote a propaganda book and made a propaganda movie. there was nothing honorable about what we did over there. only the weak minded need to spin it as such.

The great bluepilling of Sup Forums has begun

he's a liar and an opportunist. not an honorable man. glad he was shot.

Lying sack of shit who shot mostly non-combatants, including women and children.

It's very telling that this creature is considered a hero in this country. I'm a New Trump Republican, a combat veteran muhself, and patriotic to the point where I'd welcome a cogent and enforceable Constitutional amendment banning flag desecration, but I don't understand how people don't see through this farce.

It's just LARPers or plebbiters

Any sandsucker dead is a good sandsucker to me.

And i even know the history of persia and the east before it turned to shit.

LAWL THE GUARDIAN

only a fucking leaf would read that leftist bullshit

The movie was shit
He was shit
He died is a really shitty way

We're fighting an ideology to which the women and children also belong to.

>He died is a really shitty way
He is probably not dead honestly. It's like the navy seals that killed Binladen shortly after their helicopter was shot down "killing" them all. It's a cover so terrorists don't hunt them and their family for the rest of their lives.

He died because he took a fucking paranoid schiz to the range and he fucking lit Kyle and his buddy up. You think that's a cover-up? How many loose ends that involves?

Wait, I thought seal team 6 were killed by the government since the bin laden raid was faked.

Not many. How many people were there to see it? Name actual witnesses? This guy was target #1 which is bad for him and demoralizing the US. Better he "die" and the terrorists don't bother. Why are you so naive?

No it happened but this was their way to get the terrorists to leave them and their families alone.

drape yourself in shibboleths some more shill

He was a semi famous soldier, and the Military saw an opportunity to utilise him as a propaganda tool to help win public support for the war in Iraq. The film continues this, humanising the Americans while demonising the Iraqis (drilling the child, woman sending her child on suicide mission etc).

Whether or not he was a real hero is irrelevant (though I suspect he was in terms of lives saved). What matters is that in life, and in death, he was MADE a hero by the media and the Military propaganda machine

I think he was a compulsive liar, he made up stupid shit about sniping looters from the roof of the superbowl stadium during Katrina, special forces seems to attract that sort of people who want to view themselves as a superhero (although with like ten thousand times more people who just lie about being special forces all together).

Wouldn't call him a hero since he was literally invading another country for no reason but I also can't hate him since he seemed like he lived in his own naive fantasy world where his life is a call of duty game.

I remember the time he died a bunch of other people popular in the US gun community were murdered, wouldn't surprise me if there was some sort of purge or he was specifically targeted for starting to think for himself like Pat Tillman probably was.

Not sure why people think the movie was propaganda though, made the war seem pointless and fucking horrible to take part in, although ironically actually portrayed Kyle as coming away worse from it than he seemed to do in real life.

Literally what ISIS say to justify killing civilians lmao.

It is a pretty good song.
youtube.com/watch?v=iLTpKs2ylP4

>the schiz's family
>his bitch
>his therapist
>literally everyone else in his life

not to mention the texts between kyle and his buddy before the incident. have you even researched this at all?

>I like America
Gets me everytime

All paid off it's not that hard. Find me video/pictures of the shooting or a corpse even.

Gathered a large herd of betas following him, got himself killed when the dumb political beliefs he was shilling were applied in the real world.

>muh demonized Iraqis

That kinda shit happened all the time in Iraq. People were getting their knees drilled out on a daily basis. There's tons of times AQI and the Mahdi Army used children to attack US troops all the time. It's probably the most realistic part of the movie.

I liked the movie with him a lot. If he lied about stuff, that's lame, but the movie gave me a good depiction of PTSD.

I hope he killed many kebab

Right, and when they're actual combatants, they're fair game. When they're non-combatants, it's a war crime.

Drown yourself in nigger semen, faggot.

Anybody who loves to be a poster boy for the Military-Industrial Complex is an utter piece of shit and is not worth the meat he's made of

Unlike pic related, who is a true american hero

>never sees combat
>gets clipped in a fratricide event mostly because he ignores the orders of his squad leader
He was a good and decent man, but that's more of the same manufactured bullshit that produced the Chris Kyle and Jessica Lynch myths, although Lynch had the decency to admit it was all made-up bullshit.

Doubt it. The guys that killed Bin Laddin were SEAL Team 6 (ie. the Naval Special Warfare Development Group (Dev Gru)), which are the absolute best of the Navy SEALS are are compared to the Army's Delta (whereas regular SEALS would be analogous to Army Rangers). Delta and Dev Gru operators are given cover and their identities are highly highly classified (if you've noticed, every picture of them has their faces obscured). Even countries with established intelligence agencies would have a bitch and a half determining the identities of JSOC operators, so a bunch of sand monkeys with some scud missiles and AK-47s stand no chance. In truth, Dev Gru and Delta have extremely dangerous jobs that put them in positions of extreme risk very frequently.

His book made me not want to join the Military.
War seemed like a pointless cluzter fuck as pointed out by Pat Tillman

Yeah, people who think he was murdered are idiots who have no military experience.

There really wasn't a lot of resolution in the movie. He never killed the legend sniper guy (who shot for Afghanistan in the Olympics IIRC) or the butcher or even the warlord the butcher was working for.

He was a cool guy, did some good shit for the west and unfortunately it killed him
It wouldn't be much of a toss to believe that they learned something they shouldn't have in one capacity or another and were killed because of it.
This guy being a schizo is way too convenient to be true
I guarantee you if Lee Harvey Oswald had ever made it to court he would have been botched up to be a Schizo too since he definitely would not have lied due to knowing he was framed so they would have made him look crazy for an insanity deal.
Lot of people shit on him but everyone like to shit on popular people especially since he was in the military and actually proud of it
The leftist globalist kike groupthink is to hate soldiers and especially hate those who enjoy their work or won't apologize for what they do.
He's great for butthurt if you ever want to see pinkos lose their minds

Nice shilling

Anyone who reads 10 minutes about Tillman can make up an opinion about this man, who became red pilled during his tour and was murdered so he'd shut his mouth

>Sabayon mentioning you ever
>A good thing
Cuck
Also white death had it pretty damn easy considering it was just wave after wave after wave of Ivan's all over every day
US snipers in afghanistan and Iraq don't have that luxury and you're retarded for trying to compare the two

Also
>Cheap slavshit rifle
Finnish Nagants are god tier you watch your dirty whore mouth
He never used a commie stick in his entire career

Lol, have you ever done a live fire before? That shit is dangerous as fuck and that's just during peace time. Add the confusion of a real world situation and the odds are very good how he was killed was an accident.

Cooper is next level acting
I just want to see him and Mcconaughey do co-starring roles together in a movie I don't give a shit about the plot
It would be perfect

he's no pat tillman

>who shot mostly non-combatants, including women and children
That's like triple the points of regular adult ragheads
You're just jelly

Read about Pat Tillman and say he was not murdered for political reasons, not online to my face, motherfucker

>Did he lie about punching Jesse "the fucking body-vietnam vet - navy seal - prowrestler - governor" Ventura
I believe he did.

>said he sniped looters in post Katrina new orleans

he's was delusional as fuck senpai

Chris Kyle's estate had to pay millions to Ventura when a court of law found Kyle to be full of shit.

I have read about. He moved positions without telling the rest of the platoon. He also wasn't the only casualty from the incident. Okay let me just buy fucking plane tickets to France.

wasn't there an iraqi sniper with hundreds of american kills? That guy was a hero imo defended his country from invaders and always kept in the minds of Americans that he could snipe them from miles away.

The Ventura - Kyle Estate ain't even over yet. It's more than one individual law suit but that's about as much as I care to read into it. But very sure he tried to profit from Jesse's fame because he was just that kind of a asshole

Attention whore piece of shit

Imagine if every soldier wrote a novel about MUH PTSD or whatever the fuck it is they do

Is shooting Iraqi ten year olds really that stressful????

he lived a based life until he started mouthing off about it.

Narrasstic self serving ahole

>Propaganda boy that makes US deep state ideas more viable

>Lies and becomes rich off it

True American values are to question, to be skeptic, and to care about freedom. Kyle is just an example of America needing a poster boy which dumbass Americans love and give cash to Hollywood for.

And by dumbass Americans they are the ones that are most loud about being American, but in reality are just brainwashed and the most opposite of American values.

>Lied about Jesse Ventura
>Smeared the good name of a fellow SEAL
>For a few shekels and to serve the NWO

Now that's just not the kind of thing a good lad would do Mordechai.

Kiliary strikes again.

not Carlos Hathcock, Clint E should've done a movie about THE Marine Scout Sniper instead

this