Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/summary-president-obama-gun-proposals.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying those are worth while programs

2ndly

ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/summary-president-obama-gun-proposals.aspx

Libshit please.

>Obama never came after your guns
His executive orders say otherwise

Get rid of them, combined they take half the fucking budget. Reminder those programs include gibmedats as well.

Really makes you think

>yanking us out of a nationwide ponzi scheme

if you are of working age, know that you are dumping part of your paycheck into a fire every week.

the system will be in ruins once you're retirement age. you are not getting it back.

This
Money is better used working for you. Wish I could sign a something to opt out. If I die poor and in bad health, I deserved it.

I guess I'll have to take my 10% extra pay and invest it, what a fucking tragedy.

Your candidate got fisted hard, and we busted up that smug face. Enjoy your loss.

Cucks. Trump will just abuse his position in order to gain personal wealth, and you cucks are just going to take it? He's cutting tax on the rich and putting the burden onto the middle class, you call other people cucks but it has become clear that Sup Forums users were just projecting this whole time.

shall not be infringed

lol you mean like the clintons did for the last 30 years?

Give it a rest canada

Pay debts

>Occupy Democrats

Might aswell post George Takei quotes at this point

Social security and medicare aren't theirs, they are MINE. MY fucking taxes. And you know what? Fuck these stupid old people who didn't save a dime their entire life, and instead intended to leach off of federal intergenerational theft programs.

Also Obama DID come after the guns, but was shot down by uncooperative congress and courts.

The middle class is the worst class. They're not smart enough to become rich while at the same time the luxury of their daily lives has caused them to obsess over trivialities. The burden isn't really be shifted to the middle class in that they will also get tax cuts. The burden is actually being shifted to future generation via the national debt.

he did come after our guns you fucking shill
If the rest of the government were leftists the 2nd would have been erased

a fuckin leaf

If trump can't make any reasonable cuts to waste fraud and abuse while draining the swamp then you have point.

Clinton was the one telling her donors in private that she wanted to gut Social Security.

Remember "Public and private positions"

it's not like he didn't try

I missed the part of the constitution that proclaims that other people paying for your shit is an inalienable right

didn't even have to check flag to know it was a leaf.

>somewhere out there this guys sits, on a Saturday night/Sunday morning watching his threads slide away into obscurity over and over
I love this timeline.

>Social Security and Medicare

Good; I hope Trump risks re-election to make the cuts that need to be made. It will be a financial disaster initially, but in order to come even close to paying off the the debt the US needs to cut back on virtually all entitlement programs and probably most military programs as well.

If we don't we'll hit another even worse bubble, and with interest rates that are frozen at 2%, we'll have no where to really lower down to. We need to take it on the chin and make sacrifices NOW before its too late and we enter into another great depression and possible another world war.

A based leaf. We salute you

This thread will just be a dozen or so butthurt paid shills.

I am completely for getting rid of social security, it fucks you if the government collapses and boomers deserve to be fucked

Holy sit remove yourself from the gene pool you self hating cuck.

t. Chink Huang 3Yen that needs to go back to china.

>Trump wants to make your healthcare better
>HUE HUE KEKSERVASHITS HES FLIPFLOPPING AGAIN
Okay so? Isn't that what you wanted? Be happy we got the best of both worlds you stupid gigamongs

Why would they expect them to make a George Soros face?