Was Jesus white?

Was Jesus white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c&list=PL0679IGx8w0i3yMiy7jTsAtEGfhJkhtLq&index=10
youtu.be/GCi_PIz5ekU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riwat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldowan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soanian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acheulean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clactonian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasian_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=j5xo5yGX3UY
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI
youtube.com/watch?v=VzuYt-C5y2g
angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/printpages/phys.html
snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you idiot.

No he was grey

Yes, he was a Native American . . . from Jerusalem.

Does the race of God really matter?

I mean even if he was 100% KANGZ he clearly didn't act like one

"hair like wool"

only one race has that, and it's black folk, so they do have a point

WE

No, he was a jew.

also jews

No, he didn't exist.

Yes, the ancient Jews were Welsh.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c&list=PL0679IGx8w0i3yMiy7jTsAtEGfhJkhtLq&index=10

Jesus never left us, he changed his name to Chuck Norris

jews have african heritage

Mormon Jesus is white

Old memes are best memes

Middle Easterners were Whiter back then pre Arab invasions, but nah he wasn't White

It's just the renaissance artists didn't know what non white people looked like so they just drew Jesus white like them, of course Liberals turn this into "Whitey being racist & stealing history from people of color" or some shit

No, he was Mexican. Born and raised in Juarez.

Wanted to pass into the US this one time, but I'll tell story later.

Meet real Jesus

humans come from africa you knob

>hair like wool
that's not what it says
>The hair on his head was white like wool, [...] (Rev 1:14)

he was a jew

pic related is a jew

you decide

This is wrong because Jesus was forced to grow his hair long, the people who made this had no clue about Jesus & just made some random Arab

so he was an old black man basicaly

His race doesn't matter his teachings do. When then praises go up the blessings come down

>forced
y

Classic leaf wanting to say that all humans are actually nuggets.

No, Mexican

It doesn't matter, if you are focusing on how he looked you are literally ignoring what he taught. Why don't you read the actual gospel and educate yourself on what it was about better than 99% of what "christians" or even atheists think.

The worst thing anyone can do is let someone else's third party views effect your own.

Go to the source and see for yourself.

Blindly believing anything is just stupid.

Otherwhise you might as well abandon any opinion about it since it is an uneducated one. The same thing applies to politics and science.

whatever floats your boat, he could've been a 2ft tall one legged chinese midget for all i care.
He's still God.

I wouldn't say "white", but the Middle East was much whiter back then before Islam went to war with everyone and spread their shitskim and many of the best civilizations crumbled creating a power vacuum

But even then it doesn't really matter what skin color he was. It was all about how he changed the hearts of men forever and brought true freedom into the world regardless of your circumstances.

No

god would've resembled the first man, and africans were the first man, all other races are descended from africans

Nope

Christ, please suck more black cock brother. It'll make you feel better in the end.

>>The hair on his head was white like wool, [...] (Rev 1:14)
This plus that was not a description of the living Jesus. That was a prophetic, apocolyptic description

WE

we already solved the mystery of who killed Jesus it was the Pharisees.

Lets figure out who killed Seth Rich.

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

youtu.be/GCi_PIz5ekU

>t. Read the first paragraph of Wikipedia's article on the 'Out of Africa' theory

Provided by a George Soros NGO or ((same group)) funding. Fuck off with your "out of Africa" fairtttale and rewriting of history.
>curly hair, white like sheeps whool
There is a fucking reason deities and divine people refused to allow their image to be depicted.
>Muhammad also had a father in law who was
>>>"white skinned, thin fingers and a protruding forehead"
Though I'd argue Abu bakr (same as IsIs leader today) who gave the 9 yo wife to him, hired his sworn enemy after death and usurped the caliph spot, prob was not the same caliber

Stop rewriting history u vile cultural marxists

that's proven science btw, go ahead and deny science if you like

>A well thought out and constructive Australian post
This is indeed a strange and disturbing universe

only monkeys come from Africa.

That's a meme. More come from austrailia in reality. Their haplo group can be found around the world and yet they had no seafaring race in ((((history)))))

Weird. It's like we're being lied to.

yes i forgot, white humans evolved in europe from european apes that are now extinct but used to be an ancient creature you dumb cunt

>god would've resembled the first man
implying when it's said God created you in his image, it meant physical.

He looked like this.
The Arab is a nice guess but he was a Jew, not an Arab.
The ultra feminine hermaphrodite with the flaming heart is the anti-christ.

Here's a thought about Jesus: He was God, so maybe he was able to change his form, or look like a different person depending on who was perceiving him. Maybe he just kept wandering around the earth for eternity, showing up as different characters throughout history. Maybe he's now a neet from Canada posting on Sup Forums right now.

yah, and who was the first race?

this

one thing was certain

jesus was good looking

id think he'd look like collin farrell

3 MILLION YEAR OLD CULTURE COMING THROUGH

That's probably more likely actually & Green eyes is pretty common in the Middle East for high castes (aka non Arabs) like Assad

depends on what you consider "first man." an actual scientist would tell you their origins are from Mesopotamia which wouldnt be too far off, genetically from what jesus was.

Irrelevant, and not what I said.

He was KANGZ

Jesus was a Hebrew. Says so right in the Bible.
Why is this even a discussion. Look at the Semitic people in the Middle East. That's what Jesus looked like. End of discussion. Enough with the "WE WUZ" shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldowan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soanian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acheulean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clactonian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasian_culture

Could he also look like this?

you just want him to be white, that's all

hair like wool is only seen in one race, and jesus would've resembled the first man, who he made in his image

>hair like wool
>still using this line after being corrected

Adam
derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red"

brown people

youtube.com/watch?v=j5xo5yGX3UY

Ahh 2009, good times

He is half Mary and half God.

So he is at least half white.

>born in the middle east
>white

Created in Gods image. No other race fits that title better. Know thy works!

Morons he was aryan

Suuure

This

Stfu

mormonism is a lie promoted by the devil

achmed might be on to something

the white man's religion is DRUIDS

1 Corinthians 11:14
Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him

>never been to the middle east
>Comments about like an authority

I bet you send money to starving kids in etheopia right ?

Americans are the stupidest fucking people. Most would probably be surprised to know Jesus was not from America.

All respected scholars state that it is more likely than not that Jesus was of the typical middle eastern complexion, which is brown skinned.

Isaiah 53

Dueteronomy - Entire Book

The New Testament - All the books

Shit son its like you don't read the bible.

start here and stop being a faggot.

The Holy Bible - Book 03 - Leviticus - KJV Dramatized Audio - YouTube
Video for leviticus
▶ 2:11:50
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI

The Holy Bible - Book 05 - Deuteronomy - KJV Dramatized Audio ...
Video for deuteronomy
▶ 2:46:09
youtube.com/watch?v=VzuYt-C5y2g

First of all, nigger, Jews are not white, but they are "light-skinned." Look at Middle Eastern peoples descended from the ancient Semites. Again, that is what Jesus looked like. Not a sub-saharan nigger, that makes literally no sense.

Secondly. the "wooly hair" verse is, as others have said in this thread had you read it, in Revelations and describes Jesus as he will appear when he returns, as a divine being - not how he appeared as a human. How many niggers or even humans in general have white hair, red flaming eyes, brass feet, and a voice that ripples like water (This is all in that verse; I know you don't actually know shit about the Bible and just use that one parroted phrase for your WE WUZ fantasy).

Lastly, many Jews have wooly hair hence the "Jew fro" meme.

JESUS WAS NOT A NIGGER, HE WAS A HEBREW. AND NIGGERS ARE NOT HEBREWS. ARABS AND JEWS ARE DESCENDED FROM ANCIENT HEBREWS.
Now fuck off retard.

He was aryan

your race doesn't matter if you're god (or his son not sure)

everyone gets white hair when they get old, white hair like wool would be an old black man's hair

red eyes, brass feet, and rippling voice was just a description of his power over the world

this.

He can just change what he appears as.

>The worst thing anyone can do is let someone else's third party views effect your own
>encourages religion and reading the bible

Lol

You're saying Jesus is going to return looking like a wrinkly 80 year old man even though he was not old when he died? That's going to be his divine form? He's going to have all this awesome power and he's coming back in a wrinkly old prune body with whitish gray hairs and divine dentures and a cane?
You're a fucking loon. Fuck outta here. He's not a nigger deal with it you retarded monkey, go WE WUZ fantasy larp with the other "DA REEL ISRAEUHLITES."

Hell NAW TO THE NAWNAWNAW

NO
HE WAZ
BLACK N SHIET

WUZ

No, he was Palestinian.

He was Palestinian. This is why Jews are genociding Palestinians today.

The Hebrews of Egypt were black though.

And your whole post kinda proved his point of you not wanting him to be black

>The Hebrews of Egypt were black though.

DAS RITE. DAS RITE

Did you seriously resort to a Strawman after your angry tantrum got rebuttaled with some actual facts?

Lol where do I think I am? This is the average/pol/ poster.

He was a half-kike with god blood
>I would assume the god part would cancel out the Jew so I guess he's white enough?

Are you gonna post anything that says I'm wrong or are you gonna Autisticly screech at me? I got sources,
angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/printpages/phys.html

Where's your source?

The most hilarious thing is nigs going "WE WUZ JEWS" and "WE WUZ EGYPTIANS" both at the same time.
They were not black. Show me a source.
And he said I wanted him to be white, not that I didn't want him to be black. I don't "want" him to be anything. He is neither black nor white. He. Is. Hebrew. For Christ's sake. The only reason you fucksticks even think in these terms is because everything is either black or white with Ameriniggers, they know nothing about the world and all the myriad ethnic groups. Just black or white, black or white. And the blacks have no culture so they try to appropriate literally every other culture on the Earth, places they've never nor will ever go to, nor ever studied or read a history book (dropped out of high school), nor learned the language, cultural traditions, etc. they claim were originally black. They can't point out Jerusalem on a map, they don't know what "sub-saharan" means because they don't know where the Sahara is on a map either. They don't know where Egypt is. Absolutely pathetic but I guess it really is whites' fault for not letting them read and write for so long. Your entire race is just one big joke.

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
snopes disagrees

He's saying Jesus has white hair because he's an old black man.
Where's the strawman, autist? If he's old enough to have white hair he's going to be wrinkly and decrepit, right? Jesus died before getting old, but his new body will be old? Why would he give his powerful, divine form an old body? And why is the hair a real, physical description yet EVERY other aspect is not? It makes NO SENSE.

Jews are white so yes, he was white.

>and the blacks have no culture-
Please don't resort to memes to try to prove your argument. I was really following you till you dropped the ball.

>the rest of that post
Yeah, you really did drop the ball. I wanted a sensible discussion but, I just got another uneducated racist with a superiority complex. You even talk to a black person before?! Ever talk to a black person from Africa? From South America? From the South of the US? Probably not, you can't give them credit because if you did you could no longer fap to them while saying nigger.

I just want some fucking discussion goddamit not, "Why Laronda dumped me." Episode.

>he's never seen a Nigerian with Dreads before

Holy moly Milly get the history books.

He made a great point, so you gotta deflect it with adhoms

>Was Jesus white?
>Jesus
>Posts a pic of Stefan Molyneux LARPing
Wew muchacho!